|By Jeremy Geelan||
|March 29, 2009 09:45 AM EDT||
SYS-CON Events announced today that Dr Kristof Kloeckner will present the keynote address at the upcoming 2nd International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo, being held March 30-April 1, 2009, in New York City.
Drawing on IBM's experience of working with customers and operating 13 cloud centers worldwide, Kristof Kloeckner, CTO of Enterprise Initiatives and VP of Cloud Computing Platforms, IBM Software Group, will review the conditions under which cloud computing can deliver its promise of flexibility and cost savings in the delivery of IT services to the enterprise.
In his keynote, Kristof Kloeckner will discuss the importance of dynamic infrastructures and service management for both public and private clouds, cloud service life cycles, and integration between public clouds and enterprise services. He will also talk about the standards required for interoperability between clouds and application scenarios that demonstrate the use of cloud computing in an enterprise context for a smarter planet.
Kristof Kloeckner will be speaking on March 31, 2009. Cloud Computing Expo 2009 East is a three-day event, which is being held at The Roosevelt Hotel in New York City.
1st International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo took place last November with more than 1,200 delegates. See conference photo album here.
In addition to Kloeckner's keynote, Amazon's CTO Dr. Werner Vogels will be delivering the opening keynote on Day One. Plus over 100 technical breakout sessions, general sessions, discussion panels, and more. Below we bring you a selection of the technical- and strategy-focused sessions we have on offer March 30-April 1. If additionally you'd like to follow the event on Twitter, then you can do so right away today by clicking on the Twitter logo to the left.
You can also follow the Event and those planning to attend by connecting to the Event on LinkedIn.
Register Today and Save !
Cloud Computing Conference & Expo 2009 East features a top-notch lineup of speakers from the leading industry players of the main layers of the Cloud ecosystem - the infrastructure players, the platform providers, and those offering applications and services. The lineup includes, among others:
- Vik Chaudhary - VP of Corporate Development, Keynote Systems
- Peter Coffee - Director of Platform Research, Salesforce.com
- Doug Tidwell - Senior Software Engineer, IBM
- Prasad Rampalli - VP, Digital Enterprise Group, Intel
- David Bernstein - VP & GM of Cloud Computing, Cisco
- Glenn Brunette - Chief Security Architect, Sun
- Sajai Krishnan - CEO, ParaScale
- Ken Oestreich - Vice President, Egenera
- Patrick Kerpan - CTO, CohesiveFT
- Thorsten von Eicken - CTO and Co-Founder, RightScale
- Scott Sanchez - Chief Technology Architect, Unisys
- Scott Wiener - Co-Founder & CTO, Cloud9 Analytics
- Jeff Bauer - Creative Director, Forbes.com
- Anthony Arrott - Special Assistant to the CTO, Trend Micro
- Stuart Charlton - Chief Software Architect, Elastra
- David Bressler - Principal Architect, Progress Software
- Raghavan Srinivas - Technology Evangelist, Intuit
- Brian Zanghi - President & CEO, Kadient
- Kevin Jackson - Director of Business Development, Dataline
- Bob Quinn - Founder, Chairman & CTO of 3Leaf Systems
- David Linthicum - Editor-in-Chief, Virtualization Journal
- Bill McColl - Founder & CEO, Cloudscale
- Omer Trajman - Director of Field Engineering, Vertica Systems
- Jon Pyke - Chief Strategy Officer, Cordys
The organizing principle of each Cloud Computing Conference & Expo is that through our intensive 3-day schedule of keynotes, general and breakout sessions, attending delegates will be assured of leaving the Conference with abundant resources, ideas and examples they can apply immediately to leveraging the Cloud, helping them to maximize performance, minimize cost and improve the scale of their endeavors.
Sep. 3, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 364
Sep. 3, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 281
Sep. 3, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 245
Sep. 3, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 120
Sep. 3, 2015 10:45 AM EDT
Sep. 3, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 279
Sep. 3, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,599
Sep. 3, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 208
Sep. 3, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 649
Sep. 3, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 201
Sep. 3, 2015 09:15 AM EDT
Sep. 3, 2015 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 315
Sep. 3, 2015 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 106
Sep. 3, 2015 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,023
Sep. 3, 2015 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 493
Sep. 3, 2015 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,595
Sep. 3, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 736
Sep. 3, 2015 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,688
SYS-CON Events announced today that IceWarp will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. IceWarp, the leader of cloud and on-premise messaging, delivers secured email, chat, documents, conferencing and collaboration to today's mobile workforce, all in one unified interface
Sep. 2, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 471
SYS-CON Events announced today the Containers & Microservices Bootcamp, being held November 3-4, 2015, in conjunction with 17th Cloud Expo, @ThingsExpo, and @DevOpsSummit at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. This is your chance to get started with the latest technology in the industry. Combined with real-world scenarios and use cases, the Containers and Microservices Bootcamp, led by Janakiram MSV, a Microsoft Regional Director, will include presentations as well as hands-on demos and comprehensive walkthroughs.
Sep. 2, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 406