|By PR Newswire||
|August 5, 2014 06:04 PM EDT||
EAST KILBRIDE, Scotland, August 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Drivers in Scotland and the North East of England will be able to benefit from a world class engine tuning technology for the first time, following the launch of new company Dyna Tune in East Kilbride. Dyna Tune will offer custom and generic engine remaps to family, commercial and high performance vehicles to deliver better driving performance using a Hub Dynamometer. Used widely by professional racing companies, this technology offers a level of precision unattainable through traditional approaches by coupling the axle directly to the power absorption units to avoid rolling resistance.
Dyna Tune has worked extensively with teams competing in the British Drift Championships. They are proud to have supported Dundee's Steven Donnelly to come first in the Semi-Pro class in the recent competition at Teesside. Now they are opening a commercial operation in East Kilbride, conveniently located near the motorway network.
Dyna Tune Manager Chris Forbes said:
"Those who drive high performance vehicles want peak performance, and recognise quality when they see it. That is why I am pleased to be able to offer a world class engine mapping and retuning service which will give my customers an edge over other drivers, whether they are seeking performance or economy."
Notes for editors
- Website: dynatune.co.uk; Facebook: facebook.com/dynatuneuk; Twitter: Dyna_tune
- Address: Dyna Tune Ltd., 85, Carron Place, Kelvin Industrial Estate, East Kilbride G75 0YL
- Dyna Tune has been set up to offer the best service and advice on car performance. This service is not only for customers with higher power requirements; we cover all cars and vans and can also offer advice and tunes to increase fuel economy.
- Services include engine remapping, diagnostics and repair.
- The hub dynamometer direct couples to the wheel hubs and applies a precisely controlled hydraulic load. This method of direct gives greatly improved sensitivity, repeatability and significantly reduced time spent tuning and mapping.
Contact: Chris Forbes, Manager, Dyna Tune, Tel: +44-(0)1355458080, Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Dyna Tune Ltd
May. 26, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,648
May. 26, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,813
May. 26, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,262
May. 26, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,678
May. 26, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,620
May. 26, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,404
May. 26, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,983
May. 26, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,461
May. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,842
May. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,080
May. 26, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,913
May. 26, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,141
May. 26, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,446
May. 26, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 579
May. 26, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,899
May. 25, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 927
May. 25, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,260
May. 25, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,902
May. 25, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,734
May. 25, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 999