|By PR.com Newswire||
|June 25, 2014 08:30 AM EDT||
Los Angeles, CA, June 25, 2014 --(PR.com)-- Just to catch up on terminology, a Robo Advisor is an online, automated financial advisory service in which software algorithms are to manage a person's portfolio versus a human advisor.
The issue today is not about the the plus and minuses of using a Robo Advisor or not, but why do we have pick one vs. the other?
Why can't a consumer sign up with a wealth management firm that offers the benefits of a Robo Advisor, yet allows a consumer to reach out and speak to someone for financial guidance when the answers are not so "cut and dry"?
With BP Analytics made to measure software, wealth advisors can now bridge the gap.
Here are some of the features they offer:
1. Fact Finding - Advisors can spend up to 50% of their new clients meetings simply fact finding. Information that can so easily be entered through an Online Questionnaire. Often this information has to be re-keyed in again into a CRM tool.
2. Online portal - Clients today expect that they can log into their Advisor's website and retrieve information on demand. Whether it be, portfolio performance, personal goal tracking or expense tracking. Many consumers feel more comfortable viewing their information online first and then communicating with their advisor when they have questions/concerns.
3. Data Aggregation - In our opinion data aggregation is a "must". Is it realistic in our day in age to "nag" clients for their financial statements? How can an Advisor put together a financial plan without viewing previous history?
4. Online Net Worth Statement - How many people today truly know how much they are worth? Seems so simple, but at any given time - does anyone really knows how much they worth in financial value?
5. Document Vault- Imagine all your clients financial documents whether it is; investment performance, bank statements, credit card statements and more are all centralized in one location. If an Advisor's job is to help manage a client's money, shouldn't all their financial statements be centralized too?
6. Back Office Automation- Maintaining Excel spreadsheets and creating reports is simply a waste of time! Realistically today all reports and calculations can be fully programmed, automated and maintained at fairly low cost.
7. Marketable Web Site - The Advisor today has to offer a marketing web site that has a Web 2.0 feel and look, that is informative and easy to navigate when searching for information.
8. Solid Financial Software Development Team – BP Analytics is a financial software development company that bridges the gap between traditional wealth management and the online Robo Advisor.
As a whole, BP Analytics have assembled a senior level team of web designers and software programmers that have the rare skill of presenting many "numbers” in an easy and actionable format.
Feel free to reach Mr Maurice Berdugo of BP Analytics with any questions.
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/566477
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
Sep. 26, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,850
Sep. 26, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 286
Sep. 26, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,133
Sep. 26, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,591
Sep. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,717
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,361
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,619
Sep. 26, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,030
Sep. 26, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,919
Sep. 26, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,559
Sep. 26, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,557
Sep. 26, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,625
Sep. 26, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,717
Sep. 26, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,586
Sep. 26, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,178
Sep. 26, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,632
Sep. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,749
Sep. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,430
Sep. 26, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,681
Sep. 26, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,885