|By RealWire News Distribution||
|June 19, 2014 09:01 AM EDT||
San Ramon, CA - June 19, 2014 - xMatters, inc., a global leader in enabling business processes with communications, today announced its most successful fiscal year to date. xMatters customers have led the trend of organizations around the world and across different industries identifying the need for timely and customized communications in the enterprise.
Growing Adoption of Intelligent Cloud Communications
In its most recent fiscal year, xMatters has experienced 60 percent year-over-year growth. With over 1,000 customers in a variety of industries, xMatters announced a record number of xMatters On-Demand implementations across several application areas. On-Demand implementations grew by over 200 percent as companies continued moving applications to the cloud. With scalable architecture and low administration, xMatters On-Demand represents an ideal solution for organizations looking to accelerate business processes with communications without the cost of staffing, hardware or software.
- Sales from new customers increased over 100 percent compared to the prior year
- Recurring contract sales increased 57 percent compared to the prior annual period
- Annual contract value from new customers (or "New ACV") was up 139 percent
- Deferred revenue increased by 58 percent
- Fourth quarter sales from new customers up 800 percent compared to same quarter, prior year
- Sales up 85 percent compared to prior period, same quarter
By year end, xMatters added a record number of new customers, with organizations of all sizes making targeted intelligent communications a priority. Sales included an impressive list of companies across the world's largest private companies and The Global 2000 including Walgreen's, DART, Tesco, and Parker Hannifin.
With seven of the world's largest 20 public companies already using an xMatters solution, xMatters is well positioned to provide organizations with the ideal solution for enterprise communications in the coming year.
"This past year we extended our leadership in the IT operations and service management markets while bringing several new products to market for areas including crisis communications, proactive customer communication and urgent employee engagement and communication," said Troy McAlpin, CEO and chairman, xMatters. "We will maintain our focus on providing our customers with the most flexible enterprise-grade, intelligent communications platform available. We intend to continue to accelerate our growth by developing additional messaging and communication products and expanding our sales presence globally. While industry recognition is satisfying, the rate of customer adoption we are experiencing is the fun stuff, we love helping our customers be successful."
Significant Corporate Recognition and Expansion
While customer traction has defined recent quarters, xMatters has also strengthened its management team, expanded industry partnerships and experienced significant industry recognition. Highlights include:
- International Expansion: xMatters opened a new Sydney office to support customers in the Asia Pacific region, including datacenters in Sydney and Melbourne, helping customers to efficiently solve IT issues faster, alert employees during a crisis and improve customer communications on a global scale.
- Executive Appointments: To support its growth and operational expansion, the company announced the appointments of Randi Barshack, chief marketing officer; David Wall, area vice president, Asia Pacific region; Eiad Abunimeh, vice president, solution advisors; and Cindy Sauvignon, vice president, business development.
- Expanded Partnerships: To enhance customers' capabilities, xMatters partnered with leading organizations, including Strategic BCP, New Relic and ServiceNow, further delivering integrated solutions.
- Industry Recognition: xMatters was recognized for its exceptional business continuity products, introduced in 2012, for its corporate performance, including:
- Ranked a Leader in Gartner's 2014 Magic Quadrant for U.S. Emergency/Mass Notification Services on the strength of the newly introduced business continuity notification product
- Named a finalist in the 2014 CIR Business Continuity Awards for Most Innovative Solution; the 2014 Business Continuity Institute North America Awards for Provider of the Year; the 2014 Institute of Risk Management Global Risk Awards
- Named one of Bay Area News Group's Top Workplaces in 2014
 Gartner, Magic Quadrant for U.S. Emergency/Mass Notification Services, Roberta J. Witty, John Girard, Catherine H. Goldstein, 31 March 2014
About xMatters, inc.
xMatters' cloud-based solutions enable any business process or application to trigger two-way communications (text, voice, email, SMS, etc.) throughout the extended enterprise during time-sensitive events. With over a decade of experience in rapid communication, xMatters serves more than 1,000 leading global firms to ensure business operations run smoothly and effectively during incidents such as IT failures, product recalls, natural disasters, dynamic staffing, service outages, medical emergencies and supply-chain disruption. xMatters is headquartered in San Ramon, CA with additional offices in London and Sydney. More information is available at www.xMatters.com. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
07904 732 273
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- New Relic Announces General Availability of Real-Time Analytics Platform New Relic Insights
- Misconceptions Around App Testing in the Private Cloud
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar