|By Marketwired .||
|May 30, 2014 07:30 AM EDT||
SAN MATEO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/30/14 -- Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, announced today the first Manufacturing Summit (June 18), hosted in conjunction with its partners at the upcoming Apttus Accelerate conference. The Manufacturing Summit's principal goal is to provide global manufacturers the tools and expertise needed to conduct the perfect sale and perfect order in a fast paced, highly competitive global market. Speakers and sessions at the event will assist brands in navigating the challenges presented by morphing business models, cloud technologies, mobile and global distribution networks.
At the event, Apttus will also announce the availability of a joint Inquire-to-Order solution. This solution will allow manufacturers to get better connected to their products, circumvent manual processes, and gain speed, visibility and control over the entire quote-to-cash cycle.
- Purpose built manufacturing solution that brings sales, marketing, quoting, contracting, renewals, and other customer-centric processes into a seamlessly integrated solution available on the Salesforce 1 platform
- Ensures accuracy across the most complex pricing, cross-selling and performance-based contracting processes
- Integration with CAD systems to add dynamic schematics for customers purchasing highly configured solutions
Combining the joint solution with the knowledge and thought leadership presented at the Manufacturing Summit will give manufacturers practical insights and solutions to guided selling and optimized deals that better align with the overall needs of their customers. At the Summit, the Apttus team will demonstrate how these results create higher sales growth and more profitable deals while simplifying complex sales processes.
"For manufacturers, transforming their front office to become agile in listening and responding to their customers is a top priority. Salesforce's investment in vertical-specific solutions like Inquire-to-Order for manufacturing customers is key to this evolution," said Kamal Ahluwalia, chief marketing officer at Apttus. "We're looking forward to using the Apttus Manufacturing Summit to accelerate this process for our customers."
Registration for Accelerate 2014 is available immediately. Attendees can join the conversation with Apttus on Twitter using the hashtag #AccelerateQTC. For more information visit: http://www.apttus.com/accelerate2014/
Accelerate 2014 Attendee Benefits
- Gain insights for optimization of the complete end-to-end quote-to-cash process.
- Meet with industry leaders, experts and peers to learn how to increase sales effectiveness, drive revenues and reduce costs.
- Get hands-on training designed to increase success and deliver results for both new and advanced users.
- Evening networking event at the iconic Exploratorium, a twenty-first century learning laboratory changing the way the world learns.
@Apttus #AccelerateQTC, #QuoteToCash Event of the Year! June 16 -18, 2014 at #PalaceHotelSF. Register Now! http://bit.ly/1qHUEUE.
- Learn about Quote-to-Cash automation: http://info.apttus.com/Quote-to-Cash-Video-Request.html
- Forbes: "How Cloud Computing Can Bring the Voice of the Customer Back Into Manufacturing"
- Become a fan of Apttus: http://facebook.com/ApttusCorporation
- Follow Apttus on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Apttus
- See customer success interviews: http://www.apttus.com/customers/overview/
- View conference agenda and register: http://www.apttus.com/accelerate2014/
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer's interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce1 Platform, the world's most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus' patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices in London, UK, Bozeman, Montana and Ahmedabad, India. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company's expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ from those anticipated in this document.
Dec. 1, 2015 09:00 AM EST Reads: 481
Dec. 1, 2015 08:00 AM EST Reads: 251
Dec. 1, 2015 08:00 AM EST Reads: 396
Dec. 1, 2015 08:00 AM EST Reads: 395
Dec. 1, 2015 06:30 AM EST Reads: 515
Dec. 1, 2015 05:00 AM EST Reads: 620
Dec. 1, 2015 05:00 AM EST Reads: 359
Dec. 1, 2015 04:45 AM EST Reads: 458
Dec. 1, 2015 03:00 AM EST Reads: 470
Dec. 1, 2015 03:00 AM EST Reads: 469
Dec. 1, 2015 01:15 AM EST Reads: 127
Nov. 30, 2015 03:45 PM EST Reads: 116
Nov. 30, 2015 03:00 PM EST Reads: 497
Nov. 30, 2015 02:00 PM EST Reads: 375
Nov. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 439
Nov. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 442
Nov. 30, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 542
Nov. 30, 2015 12:45 PM EST Reads: 347
Nov. 30, 2015 10:45 AM EST Reads: 469
Nov. 30, 2015 10:30 AM EST Reads: 361