|By Marketwired .||
|May 9, 2014 03:00 AM EDT||
MUNICH, GERMANY -- (Marketwired) -- 05/09/14 -- FESPA Digital 2014 -- Memjet, the global leader in digital color printing technologies, today announced it will join OEM partners Canon, RTI Digital, LTD., and Gongzheng Technology at FESPA Digital 2014 on May 20, 2014 in Munich. At the event, Memjet's partners will demonstrate the digital capabilities of the Océ ColorWave 900, the Vortex 4200 series, and the Superprint PRO-A1060C printers, respectively.
Canon Europe will showcase the Océ ColorWave 900 at stand B1-310 throughout the event. Powered by Memjet technology, the Océ ColorWave 900 delivers a print resolution of 1600 dpi and is capable of printing at speeds of 1,100 square meters per hour. The Océ ColorWave 900 maintains productivity regardless of image content, ink coverage or media type, and is ideal for printing point-of-sale posters, exhibition and trade show displays, CAD and GIS.
RTI Digital will showcase the power and versatility of the Vortex 4200, powered by five Memjet print heads boasting 352,000 nozzles for drop on-demand thermal inkjet printing. Demonstrations will include a variety of applications to help expand opportunities in digital graphics and commercial printing, including high quality graphic arts signage and architectural drawings. RTI Digital will also demo the Vortex 850R with a built-in PC and full width camera, and the Vortex 851R, an entry-level label printer.
"As the demand for full colour graphics, and short runs, printed at faster speeds increases, more companies are looking to digital printing technologies to replace or augment traditional technologies such as litho, flexo or screen," says Peter Barton, director of EMEA business at RTI Digital. "We are the only company producing the full range of solutions using the Memjet technology across wide and narrow format. Our team will provide FESPA visitors with a look at what our Vortex range can offer to heighten productivity and quality in all these areas."
RTI Digital will also host a Reseller event to introduce its new Vortex Club, and a new version of its Liberty Printer Control Software, on May 21 at from 5:00 - 6:00pm CET. Taking place at booth B2-170, the event is open to members of the press.
Memjet partner Gongzheng will offer event attendees demonstrations in booth A1-345 of its PRO-A1060C printer in action, both for graphic arts and commercial images. The graphics will include POP signage, pull-up banners, blue prints, construction and related technical drawings, all printed with Memjet's waterfall printhead technology with speeds up to 18.3 meters per minute and resolution of 1600 x 800 dpi.
"Advanced digital printing technology offers unique opportunities for companies seeking high-quality, full-colour, commercially printed materials," said Mr. Chi, chairman of Gongzheng. "As we look to expand our reseller network across the globe, we're excited to show how the speed, clarity and flexibility of Memjet technology can build more revenue opportunities for businesses."
FESPA Digital 2014 begins May 20 in Munich. The four-day event will bring together business owners, printers and PSPs, as well as brands, agencies and advertisers to learn how digital technology can assist in expanding business opportunities and drive revenue growth.
For more information on Memjet and its partners, please visit http://www.memjet.com/.
About Canon Europe
Canon Europe is the regional sales and marketing operation for Canon Inc., represented in 116 countries and employing 17,000 people across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Founded in 1937 with the specific goal of making the best quality camera available to customers, Canon's tireless passion for the Power of Image has since extended its technology into many other markets and has established it as a world leader in both consumer and business imaging solutions. Its solutions comprise products, ranging from digital compact and SLR cameras, through broadcast lenses and portable X-ray machines, to multi-function and production printers, all supported by a range of value added services.
Canon invests heavily in R&D to deliver the richest and most innovative products and services to satisfy customers' creative needs. From amateur photographers to professional print companies, Canon enables each customer to realize their own passion for image. Further information about Canon Europe is available at: www.canon-europe.com
About RTI Digital, Ltd. and Reprographic Technology International (RTI)
Headquartered in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, RTI Digital designs and develops digital print solutions based on Memjet print technology. RTI has been serving the digital production and wide format markets since 1990 and has been ISO certified since 2000. RTI products are currently sold into more than 75 countries from facilities located in Canada, the USA, and the UK. For more information about RTI, visit www.rti-digital.com or www.reprographic-intl.com.
About Gongzheng Technology
Gongzheng Group Co., Ltd is one of the leading manufacturers in China for digital printer applications. For more information, please visit http://www.gongzheng.com/en/index.aspx
Memjet is the global leader in color printing technologies that provide remarkable speeds and affordability. The company supplies technologies and components to OEM partners across the printing industry. Memjet maintains its corporate office in San Diego, and has offices in Dublin, Sydney, Taipei, Singapore and Boise, Idaho. The company is privately held. For more information, please visit www.memjet.com, 'Like' us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @memjet.
Leigh Ann Benicewicz
LEWIS PR for Memjet
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Practical WebRTC: From API to Solution
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar