|By PR Newswire||
|April 22, 2014 08:01 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Today, Analysts Review released its analysts' notes regarding GOL Linhas A (NYSE: GOL), Ryanair Holdings plc (NASDAQ: RYAAY), Convergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG), SYNNEX Corp. (NYSE: SNX), and Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLKI). Private wealth members receive these notes ahead of publication. To reserve complementary membership, limited openings are available at: http://www.AnalystsReview.com/register
GOL Linhas A Analyst Notes
On April 11, 2014, GOL Linhas A (GOL) announced that it has signed a contract with TAP, a Portuguese company with more than 74 weekly flights from Portugal to several destinations in Brazil. According to GOL, the agreement will implement a codeshare and frequent flyer program that will allow TAP to include its codes on GOL's flights, enabling connections to other Brazilian destinations. In addition, the Company said that it will also offer members of GOL's, SMILES, and TAP's, Victoria, loyalty programs, the possibility to accumulate and redeem miles on all eligible flights operated by both companies. The agreement is subject to regulatory approvals from both the countries. The full analyst notes on GOL Linhas A are available to download free of charge at:
Ryanair Holdings plc Analyst Notes
On April 14, 2014, Ryanair Holdings plc (Ryanair) announced that an extra return flight from London Stansted to Madrid was scheduled for the highly anticipated Champions League semi-final clash between Chelsea and Atletico Madrid on April 22, 2014 after a huge demand from Chelsea fans. According to the Company, the special flight will depart from London at 16:10 hrs on Monday, April 21, 2014 and will return from Madrid on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 (10:10 hrs departure), 2014. Ryanair advised that seats are limited. The full analyst notes on Ryanair Holdings plc are available to download free of charge at:
Convergys Corporation Analyst Notes
On April 10, 2014, Convergys Corporation (Convergys) announced that it is providing nearly 700 new jobs to Costa Rica in the next six months. According to Convergys, interested applicants may visit one of the Company's sites in Ultrapark II, Rohrmoser and Metro Park in Barreal de Heredia between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. or apply online via the Company's Facebook page. Eugenia Rojas, Public Relations Manager for Latin America, stated, "Convergys is fully committed to Costa Rica and our operations are strong. We are proud of all our achievements in the last five years, and look forward to an even brighter and more successful future." The full analyst notes on Convergys Corporation are available to download free of charge at:
SYNNEX Corp. Analyst Notes
On April 14, 2014, SYNNEX Canada Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corp. (SYNNEX), announced that it has officially launched CLOUDSolv and SERVICESolv services platforms in Canada as part of its strategy to align North American resources and to respond to customer demand. According to the Company, CLOUDSolv, SYNNEX's cloud marketplace, and SERVICESolv, its technical services group, are now available for SYNNEX Canadian resellers to offer complete solutions to their end users. In addition, SYNNEX is adding Carbonite, Google Chrome Management Console, and Hardware-as-a-Service solutions in the near future. The full analyst notes on SYNNEX Corp. are available to download free of charge at:
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. Analyst Notes
On April 14, 2014, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. (Popeyes) announced that the Company's Senior Vice President and CFO, H. Melville Hope, III will leave the organisation, with effect from May 23, 2014, after an 11-year tenureship, to pursue other opportunities. According to Popeyes, Mr. Hope will assist the Company during the transition period and he will remain as a Company consultant through the summer. Cheryl Bachelder, Popeyes CEO, commented on the news, "He has built a capable finance organization and has orchestrated transactions that have created significant value for our shareholders. Mel is leaving the company in a good position for the future; we wish him well." The full analyst notes on Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. are available to download free of charge at:
About Analysts Review
We provide our members with a simple and reliable way to leverage our economy of scale. Most investors do not have time to track all publicly traded companies, much less perform an in-depth review and analysis of the complexities contained in each situation. That's where Analysts Review comes in. We provide a single unified platform for investors' to hear about what matters. Situation alerts, moving events, and upcoming opportunities.
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by Nidhi Vatsal, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco [at] AnalystsReview.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance [at] AnalystsReview.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research [at] AnalystsReview.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Analysts Review. An outsourced research services provider represented by Nidhi Vatsal, CFA, has only reviewed the information provided by Analysts Review in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Analysts Review. Analysts Review is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Analysts Review makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
Analysts Review is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Analysts Review whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Analysts Review expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Analysts Review does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
SOURCE Analysts Review
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Practical WebRTC: From API to Solution
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar