|By PR Newswire||
|April 10, 2014 09:05 AM EDT||
CORAL SPRINGS, Florida, April 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Marijuana industry continues to develop as companies expand operations: Discovery Minerals LTD. (OTC: DSCR), Verde Media Group, Inc. (OTC: VMGI), SK3 Group Inc. (OTC: SKTO), Tranzbyte Corporation (OTC: ERBB) and Growlife, Inc. (OTCBB: PHOT)
Discovery Minerals LTD. (OTC Pink: DSCR) News: Medical Marijuana Seed to Sale Software Being Developed Through a Collaboration Between Discovery Minerals LTD and Infinite Healthcare Solutions. DSCR is pleased to announce its newly formed collaboration with Infinite Healthcare Solutions Inc. ("IHS"). This partnership aims to develop a vertically integrated seed to sale software platform specifically targeting the forthcoming regulatory requirements surrounding the medicinal marijuana industry.
To read the full press release, please click here:http://www.fnmprofiles.com/profiles-dscr.html
Infinite Healthcare Solutions, based in Tampa, FL, has been providing healthcare technology consulting services and solution for over 10 years. Their core business services include providing Software Development, System Integration, Solution Architecture Design and Technology Evaluations.
Verde Media Group, Inc. (OTC Pink: VMGI) recently announced that it has entered into negotiations with an overseas company to produce medical hemp products from industrial hemp (Cannabis sativa) in Asia. Currently, more than 30 nations grow industrial hemp as an agricultural commodity, which is sold on the world market. In the United States, however, production is strictly controlled under existing drug enforcement laws. There is no known commercial domestic production and the U.S. market depends solely on imports. Hemp is native to central Asia and produces large crop output per hectare farmed with significant economic benefits to the producers. The party that Verde is in negotiations with operates over 5,000 hectares of land for contract operations that can be further extended to 15,000 hectares as required as operations expand.
SK3 Group Inc. (OTC Pink: SKTO) recently announced that it now has an additional new distributor in the San Francisco Bay Area in California for its wholesale managed collective portfolio. This step increases the reach of its wholesale managed collective portfolio into additional medical cannabis dispensaries and delivery services for its various product lines including: Dharmanol, Canna-Loz Organic Oil, T-Hydro-Can, Yak Capsules, Yeti Honeybud Oilers, Organakoil, Greenie Whole Plant Cookies, Haute Chocolate Instant Drink Mix, and Mocha-juana Instant Drink Mix. This also opens the way for additional expansion of the Pharmajanes.com delivery service. The total population of the San Francisco Bay Area is over 7.1 million people, making it the second most populous urban area in California after the Greater Los Angeles area, and the fifth largest in the United States.
Tranzbyte Corporation (OTC Pink: ERBB) recently announced the arrival of American GreenZine(http://www.americangreenzine.com) as the masthead of the network it envisions tying together the industry, from the grower to the consumer, from seed to sale AND use. The online magazine, powered by Sociative (http://www.sociative.net), a content discovery platform, uses the real-time web activity of topical influencers to surface the best content on any subject. We will be celebrating the birth of the American GreenZine publication on Friday, April 4th at 8:20am (EDT). "With every passing day more news and articles come out about this industry, but they are located in 1000 or more different places, and many of the stories are musings by pundits who may know much or nothing at all about the industry. By aggregating and organizing the information, we provide a portal through which people can get all the news they want and filter it on their own," comments David Gwyther, Tranzbyte's president.
Growlife, Inc. (OTCBB: PHOT) a diversified company operating in the legal cannabis industry which develops, markets and deploys products and services of legal cannabis, has been selected by Kyle Kushman and his companies to handle national distribution of the VegaMatrix line of nutrients and supplements. The VegaMatrix product line, particularly the organic formulations for which Kyle Kushman is world renowned, have contributed to a remarkable 18 different Cannabis Cup awards over the last several years. "Our partnership brings together two leaders in the legal cannabis industry to support organic growers in clean crop production and maximum yields," stated Sterling C. Scott, Chairman and CEO of GrowLife, Inc. "We share with Kyle Kushman a commitment to quality, organics and customer service that set the standard for the industry. Time and again, VegaMatrix products have proven best in class, as evidenced by the top industry awards and accolades from its loyal following of early stage customers. GrowLife is proud to be selected as the exclusive U.S. distributor, and is encouraged by the strong industry support for the VegaMatrix product line."
FinancialNewsMedia.com is leading provider of third party publishing & news dissemination services. If you would like more information regarding our news coverage solutions, please visit http://www.financialnewsmedia.com for more details. Get an edge on the market with our Premium News Alerts that are FREE for a limited time at http://www.financialnewsmedia.com/. Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/financialnewsmedia and Twitter: http://twitter.com/FNMgroup.
DISCLAIMER: FN Media Group LLC (FNMG) is a third party publisher and news dissemination service provider, which disseminates electronic information through multiple online media channels. FNMG is NOT affiliated in any manner with any company mentioned herein. FNMG and its affiliated companies are a news dissemination and financial marketing solutions provider and are NOT a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses and may NOT sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. FNMG's market updates, news alerts and corporate profiles are NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. The material in this release is intended to be strictly informational and is NEVER to be construed or interpreted as research material. All readers are strongly urged to perform research and due diligence on their own and consult a licensed financial professional before considering any level of investing in stocks. The companies that are discussed in this release may or may not have approved the statements made in this release. FNMG is not liable for any investment decisions by its readers or subscribers. Investors are cautioned that they may lose all or a portion of their investment when investing in stocks. For current services performed FNMG has been compensated one thousand four hundred dollars for news coverage of the current press release issued by Discover Minerals, LTD. by a non-affiliated third party.
FNMG HOLDS NO SHARES OF ANY COMPANY NAMED IN THIS RELEASE.
This release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. "Forward-looking statements" describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as "may", "future", "plan" or "planned", "will" or "should", "expected," "anticipates", "draft", "eventually" or "projected". You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks identified in a company's annual report on Form 10-K or 10-KSB and other filings made by such company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and FNMG undertakes no obligation to update such statements.
SOURCE FN Media Group, LLC
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Practical WebRTC: From API to Solution
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar