|By PR Newswire||
|March 28, 2014 08:01 AM EDT||
DALLAS, March 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research Report on China Waste Incineration for Power Generation Industry, 2014-2018, China thermal power generation industry, 2014, China hydraulic power generation industry, 2014 and China nuclear power generation industry, 2014 are new market research reports available with ReportsnReports.com.
Research Report on China Waste Incineration for Power Generation Industry, 2014-2018 available with ReportsnReports.com at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/279160-research-report-on-china-waste-incineration-for-power-generation-industry-2014-2018.html, says the waste incineration rate in China is between 15% and 20%. It is predicted to be 35% in 2015 and the national daily disposal capacity of municipal solid waste will be more than 870 thousand tons. Cities in China currently use landfill, compost and incineration as methods of garbage disposal. The former two methods are constrained by land capacity and environment protection, making incineration the best method for garbage disposal.
China is entering a golden age of Waste Incineration for Power Generation. For instance, major cities compete to establish waste incineration power plants, and enterprises spend a large amount of money on mergers and acquisitions between Waste Incineration for Power Generation businesses. It is predicted that municipal solid waste treatment capacity in China will rise from 456.9 thousand tons/day to 871.5 thousand tons/day in 20112015 with the CAGR of 13.8%. The waste incineration capacity will increase from 89.6 thousand tons/day to 307.2 thousand tons/day, which grows 3.4 times with the CAGR of 28%. If unit size of newly built waste incineration plant is 1,000 tons/day, 200 more waste incineration plants need to be built from 2011 to 2015.
From a regional perspective, waste incineration scales in some key areas will increase sharply. The top five regions are Chongqing, Hainan, Shanghai, Beijing and Guangxi. The planned treatment scale in 2015 will be 58 times larger than that of 2010. The investment budget of garbage disposal facilities will exceed CNY 200 billion from 2011 to 2015. The total investment in Waste Incineration for Power Generation projects will reach CNY 100 billion. In China, there are dozens of investors in the field of Waste Incineration for Power Generation. Active enterprises in the market are Shanghai Environmental Protection (Group) Co., Ltd., Tianjin Teda Stock Co., Ltd., Jiangsu T.Y. Environmental Protection & Energy Co., Ltd. and Chongqing Sanfeng Covanta Environmental industry Co., Ltd.
In China, the waste incineration industry chain consists of waste incinerator, equipment integration and project contracting, and waste incineration operations. In the industry chain, equipment enterprises mainly engage in the production and selling of waste incineration facilities while engineering companies mainly provide technology support and installation of facilities for operating enterprises or downstream enterprises. Investment and operating enterprises are in charge of exploitation, overall plan and operation of waste power generation projects.
The Waste Incineration for Power Generation industry is estimated to develop rapidly in the next few years. On the one hand, waste output continues to increase but the existing equipment has insufficient treatment capacity. As land cost in China increases and environmental protection pressure grows, waste incineration is expected to develop preferentially. On the other hand, the industry is favored by investors due to clear development plan and profit model. It is predicted that annual growth rate of waste power generation industry in China will be 20% in the next few years. Its industry revenue will rise from CNY 3 billion in 2010 to CNY 20 billion in 2020.
Through Research Report on China Waste Incineration for Power Generation Industry, 2014-2018 available for purchase athttp://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=279160 , the readers can acquire the following information:
- Development Status of Waste Incineration for Power Generation in China
- China Government Policies on Waste Incineration for Power Generation
- Status of Waste Incineration for Power Generation Industry Chain
- Favorable and Unfavorable Factors in the Development of China Waste Incineration for Power Generation Industry
- Major Waste Incineration for Power Generation Enterprises in China Market
- Prospect of China Waste Incineration for Power Generation Industry, 20142018
Hangzhou Jinjiang Group Co., Ltd., China Everbright International Limited and 8 other power plants (total 10) have been discussed in this report.
The Following Enterprises and People Are Recommended to PurchaseResearch Report on China Waste Incineration for Power Generation Industry, 2014-2018:
- Waste Incineration for Power Generation Operational Enterprises
- Enterprises Related to the Industry Chain
- Investors/Research Institutes Concerned About Waste Incineration for Power Generation Industry
China thermal power generation industry, 2014, China hydraulic power generation industry, 2014 and China nuclear power generation industry, 2014 are valuable research reports for anyone who wants to invest in the power generation industry, to get Chinese investments; to build factories and take advantage of lower costs in China, to partner with one of the key Chinese corporations, to get market shares as China is boosting its domestic needs; to forecast the future of the world economy as China is leading the way; or to compete in the segment. These reports provide the whole set of the industry data, in-depth analysis and detailed insight into the nuclear, thermal and hydraulic power generation industry individually with information on market drivers, key enterprises and their strategies, as well as technologies and investment status, risks and trends.
Data sources for each of these reports include: Governmental statistics organizations, market research (monitoring) centers, industry associations and institutions, import and export statistics organizations, and others.
China thermal power generation industry, 2014 market research report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/272694-china-thermal-power-generation-industry-2014.html .
China hydraulic power generation industry, 2014 market research report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/272782-china-hydraulic-power-generation-industry-2014.html .
China nuclear power generation industry, 2014 market research report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/272783-china-nuclear-power-generation-industry-2014.html .
List of Charts Covered in Research Report on China Waste Incineration for Power Generation Industry, 2014-2018 include:
Chart Estimation on the Output Volume of Municipal Waste in China, 2011-2015
Chart Main Treatment Methods of Household Waste in China
Chart Information about Certain CDM Projects of Waste Incineration for Power Generation in China
Chart Charging Methods and Standards of Waste Disposal Fee in Certain Cities of China
Chart Investment and Operational Features of Different Types of Waste Incineration for Power Generation Enterprises
Chart Comparison between Grate Furnace Technology and Fluidized Bed Technology
Chart Major Manufacturers of Smoke Purification Equipment in China Market
Chart Right and Responsibility of BOT Projects of Waste Power Generation
Chart Financial Analysis of BOT Projects of Waste Power Generation
Chart Operational Cash Flow Statement of BOT Projects of Waste Power Generation
Chart Estimation on the Output Volume of Municipal Waste in China, 2014-2018
Chart Waste Incineration in China, 2014-2018
Explore more reports on energy and power industries at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/energy-and-power-supplies/ .
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/ ) is an online market research reports library of 400,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Connect With Us on:
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Practical WebRTC: From API to Solution
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar