|By RealWire News Distribution||
|March 25, 2014 06:01 AM EDT||
New York and Salt Lake City - 24 March, 2014 Digital marketing software and services company, Searchmetrics, today announced it is a showcase sponsor of Adobe Summit, the Digital Marketing Conference. This year's event, focused on how digital marketers are becoming strategic leaders, will include demonstrations of a new beta integration of the Searchmetrics Suite and Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe's leading Web experience management solution.
The technology integration is aimed at bringing content together with search marketing insights to drive seamless, more effective, content marketing cycles and increased Return on Investment (ROI).
Relevant content is now critical to ranking highly in search results. Joint customers will benefit from the ability to optimize their content by using search analytics to pinpoint key topics, phrases and structure to include, measure key metrics such as social sharing and site traffic post-publication, then analyze performance to recommend improvements to content, all within the Adobe Experience Manager interface and workflow.
Existing Searchmetrics and Experience Manager customers will be able to access the integration through Adobe Marketing Cloud. It is currently being implemented by selected customers, including Ring Central and Helvetia Insurance Switzerland.
"The Searchmetrics integration with Adobe Experience Manager is one of the reasons why I love being a Searchmetrics customer. The value from these actionable insights will not only help us to measure our success early, but also further develop our content in targeting the right audience - ultimately leading to an ROI we can correlate to our hard work and efforts. The Searchmetrics and Adobe integration is changing the future of content marketing by providing valuable metrics and precise recommendations that no one else can," said Steven Ray Marshall, Director of Web Marketing at Ring Central.
"Creating impactful content is essential to the way we plan our strategies. Our goal is to optimize our search marketing efforts in order to attract more visitors to our site and turn them into loyal and happy customers. Well-known marketing principles apply to content marketing and big data - serving the right content in the right place at the right time, and having the right data for the right decision makers at the right time is more essential today than ever. With this integration, two powerful and trusted data sources are brought together, allowing us to do this," said Ralph Stamm, Search Marketing / Analyst Specialist at Helvetia Insurance Switzerland.
The beta integration will be shown on the Searchmetrics booth (#302) at the Adobe Marketing Summit 2014 - The Digital Marketing Conference, which is being held in Salt Lake City between 24-28 March 2014.
Designed for both agencies and enterprise customers and built on an extensive knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), the Searchmetrics SuiteTM is an innovative, interactive online marketing platform that offers a holistic consulting approach to helping companies and online agencies develop and execute, intelligent, long term digital marketing strategies.
"Increasingly Google is focusing on the context of search queries, so companies need to work hard and publish responsive, relevant content if they want to achieve high online rankings," said Marcus Tober, CTO and founder of Searchmetrics. "By integrating with Adobe we enable our customers to seamlessly incorporate search insights within the content marketing cycle, optimizing the process and delivering greater traffic to their sites."
The integration development continues the existing relationship between the two companies, with Searchmetrics a past winner of the Adobe Best Technology Partner, EMEA, award.
Searchmetrics is the pioneer and leading global provider of digital marketing software and services. It operates the Searchmetrics SuiteTM, an innovative, interactive online marketing and enterprise level Search Engine Optimization (SEO) platform for companies and online agencies. Searchmetrics offers a holistic consulting approach to helping companies and online agencies develop and execute, intelligent, long-term digital marketing strategies encompassing SEO, content and inbound marketing and social media.
The company's flagship Searchmetrics SuiteTM platform helps customers to define their individual business goals - such as increased ROI - and achieve them by delivering customized insights, forecasts, and recommendations. It provides detailed analysis and data in SEO, social media, content marketing and mobile to create a solid foundation for cross-channel digital marketing campaigns. The Searchmetrics SuiteTM allows users to shape their own online visibility and differentiate themselves from potential competitors. Through individually scalable traffic and revenue forecasts and simulations, customers can identify how and where they need to develop their online presence, take appropriate action and track their performance against their goals.
The company has offices in Berlin, London, Paris and New York and operates its SaaS software through a network of partners and an online shop. The fast-growing company currently has more than 100 employees. It is backed by the renowned venture capitalist companies Neuhaus Partners and Iris Capital. Many respected brands, such as T-Online, eBay, Siemens and TUI rely on Searchmetrics to ensure they have excellent visibility through intelligent online marketing strategies.
CloudNine PR Agency
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Practical WebRTC: From API to Solution
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar