|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2006 10:15 AM EST||
MERRIMACK, N.H., Nov. 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in time for the holiday shopping season, Brookstone has developed a list of innovative gifts for any type of person, from exercise enthusiasts to weather watchers to gadget gurus. The gifts range from a Flameless LED candle ($20) to an exercise saddle ($499) that provides a fun and entertaining way to work the body's abs and core muscles.
All featuring the latest technologies and sleek design that Brookstone is known for, the following items are sold exclusively at the retailer's 310 stores nationwide and through its website at http://www.brookstone.com/.
For the Fitness Buff: * OSIM(R) iGallop(TM) Core & Abs Exerciser: Designed to simulate horseback riding, this revolutionary exercise machine works the abs, hips, thighs and other core muscle groups through zero-impact and entertaining workouts. ($499) * Talking Pedometer: This clever exercise companion announces out loud the precise distance traveled, calories burned and elapsed time of a workout. Perfect for runners, walkers and hikers. ($25) For the Music Lover * Podz(TM) Wireless Speakers: With advanced 900 MHz technology, these sphere-shaped speakers pick up clear and strong audio signals from any main audio source such as a stereo, television or MP3 player, up to 150 feet away. ($200 for set of two) * Wafer-Thin CD System with MP3: A stereo that will please the most discerning audio enthusiast, the system is built around NXT(R) flat- panel speakers and a generously powered satellite subwoofer. Its trim, stylish design fits easily on any desk, table or shelf in the home or office. ($199) * Indoor / Outdoor Wireless Speaker: This weather-resistant, wireless speaker provides rich, omni-directional sound throughout the house or yard. It tunes itself automatically via a 900 MHz signal and receives wireless signals up to 150 feet away from its transmitter, through walls, floors and ceilings. ($150) For the Gadget Guy/Girl * 5-Day Wireless Weather Forecaster: Weather watchers will love this "mini meteorologist" that provides accurate, real-time weather conditions and the five-day forecast anywhere in the United States. It updates continuously via wireless signal from AccuWeather(R). ($85) * Smart Find(TM) Remote Control Key Locator: Wireless Smart Find(TM) technology locates keys and other essentials with a loud, 85-decibel alarm up to 60-ft through floors, walls and even sofa cushions. ($60) * Smart Pressure(TM) Tire Gauge: Road warriors will appreciate this hi-tech but easy-to-use tire gauge, which provides a quick and easy way to consistently achieve optimum safety on the road. ($35) For the Shutterbug * 8" Digital Photo Frame with 64MB Built-In Memory: Perfect for any shutterbug, this digital photo frame can store 25 5-megapixel photos or display images from an inserted camera card. The frame features a high- definition LCD screen with automatic slide-show feature. ($300) * Digital Photo Keychain: With 8MB of internal flash memory, this mini digital photo album holds up to 56 images and displays them on a computerized 1.4-inch LCD screen, keeping special photos close for easy sharing with friends and family. ($50) For the Wine Connoisseur * Sommelier's Wine Chiller: Advanced thermoelectric technology helps wine lovers take the guesswork out of serving wine at the right temperature. Users select from a database of 26 types of wine and are alerted by an alarm when the wine reaches its proper serving temperature. ($100) * Connoisseur's Compact Wine Opener: Constructed of heavy-duty metal, the opener features a sturdy, lever-pull handle that allows the user to remove the cork effortlessly. ($40) For the Chef * Heritage Professional Barbecue Grill Tool Set: This deluxe barbecue set features ten essential grill tools, plus a computerized chef's fork with built-in spotlight and thermometer featuring 16 "doneness" levels for cooking to perfection. All items fit neatly in a molded case for easy transport and storage. ($100) * Chef's Fork(TM) Pro Digital Meat Thermometer: This professional-grade digital meat thermometer takes the guesswork out of grilling by precisely measuring the readiness of food by displaying the temperature, while 12 levels indicate when food has reached desired taste levels -- rare, medium or well-done. ($50) * Grill Alert(R) Talking Remote Meat Thermometer: Grillers will have the freedom to mingle thanks to this remote meat thermometer that alerts the chef when the entree is "almost ready" and "ready." It works up to 300 feet and is water-resistant for easy clean up. ($75) For the Spa Enthusiast * OSIM(R) iSqueez(R) Calf and Foot Massager: Loved ones who spend a lot of time on their feet would enjoy the luxury and soothing benefits of this professional-quality foot and calf massager. With three kneading programs and vibration modes, it improves circulation, energizes muscles and massages away tension and fatigue. ($399) * Tranquil Moments(R) Travel Sound Therapy System: The ultimate in relaxation, this white noise machine is a natural sleep aid designed to help achieve deeper states of sleep, relaxation and renewal. It includes eight clinically proven sound programs to help you sleep or relax wherever you go. ($85) * Flameless Wax Sensor Candles: Battery-operated LED candles that mimic the hue and flicker of real candlewick and infuse the air with a rich scent, all without a flame and the risk of fire. Safe around children, pets and furniture. ($20 -- $30) About Brookstone, Inc.
Brookstone, Inc. is an innovative product development and specialty lifestyle retail Company that operates 310 Brookstone Brand stores nationwide and in Puerto Rico. Typically located in high-traffic regional shopping malls and airports, the stores feature unique and innovative consumer products. The Company also operates one store under the Gardeners Eden brand, as well as a Direct Marketing business that includes the Brookstone and Hard to Find Tools catalogs and an e-commerce website at http://www.brookstone.com/.Brookstone, Inc.
Web site: http://www.brookstone.com/
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- New Relic Announces General Availability of Real-Time Analytics Platform New Relic Insights
- Misconceptions Around App Testing in the Private Cloud
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar