|By PR Newswire||
|February 16, 2014 01:20 PM EST||
DALLAS, February 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com adds "Future of the MINT Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019" research report to its store. It says the MINT defense industry is expected to become one of the most attractive defense markets in review period.
The MINT (Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria and Turkey) region is expected to increase its defense spending from US$40.6 billion to US$61.1 billion over the forecast period, according to a new report titled Future of the MINT Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019 available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274927-future-of-the-mint-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2019.html .
The shift in focus on the MINT region from the BRIC countries over the last year has generated significant interest on all aspects including the respective defense sectors. Turkey with a cumulative budget allocation of over US$100 billion over the forecast period is the major contributor in the region, followed by Indonesia with US$88.4 billion, Mexico with US$46.4 billion and Nigeria with approximately US$20 billion.
This report, available for purchase at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=274927 - starting Feb 17, 2014, provides in depth analysis of the MINT defense market, with identification of market drivers augmenting its provision of data on the current industry size and growth expectations to 2018. Together with its investigation of the industry structure and procurement dynamics, with analysis of the competitive landscape of the Bangladeshi defense industry, and its assessment of the business environment, Future of the MINT Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019 should be considered required reading for those serious about capitalizing on the significant opportunities it holds.
Key insights include:
During the forecast period, MINTS defense expenditure will be driven by the following factors:
Modernization of defense systems:
The Brazilian MoD is increasing efforts to replace its aging military systems and equipment acquired during the Soviet era. The country is expanding its naval fleet to increase regional maritime security by procuring Amazonas Class Ocean Patrol Vessels from UK and France. Furthermore, in an agreement signed with France in 2008, Brazil jointly manufacturing four Scorpene attack submarines, anticipated to enter service in 2017 along with a nuclear-powered submarine to be commissioned in 2023. Additionally in 2013, the Brazilian Air Force has chosen Saab's Gripen over other prospects which included Dassault's Rafale jet and Boeing's F/A 18 Super Hornet under a US$4.5 billion contract to provide 36 fighter jets by 2020.
The country's defense ministry is also currently in the process of strengthening its military ties with Russia having initiated a US$1 billion planned procurement of anti-aircraft missile batteries.
Drug trafficking is now rampant all over the world, more so in a few countries of the MINT region. Mexico is probably the most adversely affected by this than any other country globally. The nation has also had to grapple with crimes related to drug trafficking, which include weapons and human trafficking, money laundering, vehicle theft, kidnappings, and extortion. Nigeria has been a center for drug trafficking in Africa; the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) was formed in 2004 in an attempt to control this threat. In April 2011 the agency destroyed over 46,740.5 kg of illicit drugs, mainly cannabis, in the states of Kogi and Ondo. Other than drug trafficking internal conflicts have been another major concern in countries like Indonesia, Turkey and Nigeria. Indonesia still faces threats from insurgent groups such as the Free Papua Organisation (Organisasi Papua Merdeka, OPM) and the Free Aceh Movement (Gerakan Aceh Merdeka, GAM).
Reasons to buy (http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=274927 ):
• Understand the current trends analysis of imports and exports, together with their implications and impact on the MINT defense industry.
• Understand the competitive landscape of the defense industry in MINT, and an overview of key defense companies, both domestic and foreign, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
• Identify possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
• Confidently update your strategic and tactical plans based on a proper understanding of the future pattern of market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics.
Defense companies profiled / discussed in this report include Productos Mendoza, Aviabaltika de Mexico Company, PT Dirgantara Indonesia, PAL Indonesia, PT Pindad, Dok and Perkapalan, PT Dahana, PT Multiintegra, Radar and Communications Systems, PT SOG Indonesia, Dornier Aviation Nigeria AIEP Limited, Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria, Otokar, Roketsan, Makina ve Kimya Endüstrisi Kurumu (MKEK), Aselsan, Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI), Havelsan, Tusas Engine Industries (TEI), FNSS Defense Systems Co. and Istanbul Shipyard.
Explore more reports on the Defense Market at http://www.reportsnreports.com/tags/defense-market-research.html .
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 400,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on [email protected] and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to a particular industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on medical devices, agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, consumer goods, environment, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, food and beverages, biotechnology, retail, water, advanced materials and much more.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Connect With Us on:
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Practical WebRTC: From API to Solution
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar