|By RealWire News Distribution||
|January 28, 2014 09:15 PM EST||
- Avaya IP Office Contact Center extends Avaya innovation in customer experience management to midsize businesses with the simplicity and value they require
- Supporting 5 - 100 contact centre agents, IP Office Contact Center enables blended multichannel capabilities that improve customer experiences and agent efficiency
- Built on the proven Avaya IP Office software platform as part of a comprehensive solution from a single source
Guildford, UK - 28 January, 2014 - Avaya today announced Avaya IP Office Contact Center to bring affordable, multichannel contact centre functionality to midsize businesses. Purpose-built for the Avaya IP Office platform to enable voice, email and chat capabilities for contact centres with 5 -100 agents, Avaya IP Office Contact Center provides midsize businesses with Avaya's expertise in customer experience management in a solution that is flexible, easy to use, maintain and administer.
A contact centre offers valuable benefits to any size company by making it easier for customers to access information and resources. Customers want a low-effort, effective service experience through any channel they wish to use: An Avaya survey demonstrated that more than 80 per cent of people are likely to continue doing business with a company that provides a good experience, but 66 per cent of consumers are likely to stop spending money with a company as a result of a bad one.
For midmarket companies, however, smaller budgets and limited IT resources have challenged their ability to find true, multichannel contact centre solutions that fit their needs for affordability and low-risk integration, as well as ease of deployment and management.
Avaya IP Office Contact Center blends the expertise gained through 50,000 contact centre deployments covering more than six million agents with the company's growing command of the midmarket. With Avaya IP Office Contact Center, midsize companies can now simply and effectively manage inbound and outbound multichannel customer interactions.
Designed to work as an integral part of Avaya IP Office 9.0 platform that offers rich unified communications and video collaboration, Avaya IP Office Contact Center offers:
- Support for multichannel inbound and outbound contacts (voice, email, chat)
- A superior agent interface to rapidly access to customer information
- Call recording for every agent and flexible reporting
- Flexible deployment options - a dedicated server or in a virtualised environment
- Highly competitive pricing suited for midsize businesses
- Deployment in hours, with fewer steps than competitive solutions
- Easy set-up, maintenance, and management
- IP Office Software Support
Avaya IP Office Contact Center enables Avaya Connect channel partners to sell more complete solutions to a broader group of customers.
Avaya IP Office Contact Center will be available in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and India on 28 February, 2014.
"Contact centre capabilities are highly beneficial for building and maintaining customer relationships. Until now, however, complexity and cost put these capabilities out of the reach of many small and midsize businesses. With our new Avaya IP Office Contact Center, we've recognised and addressed that different size contact centres tend to have different requirements. This purpose-built multichannel solution is a combination of the robust features these customers need, with the simplicity and value they've come to expect from IP Office."
Mark Monday, vice president and general manager, Collaboration Platforms
"Traditional 'call centre' solutions can't support the demand for multichannel contact options, such as email and web chat. That said, complexity and cost can be barriers for midsize companies. Avaya IP Office Contact Center enables us to offer new and existing IP Office customers a comprehensive feature set at an affordable price. With just a few part numbers it is simple to configure and installs quickly and easily. Now our customers are able to serve their customers - faster, efficiently and affordably. "
Craig Allan, COO, Mountain West Telecom
"Midsize firms have a real challenge when it comes to maintaining effective customer contact. They don't have the close relationships with their customers that the smallest firms have and they lack the resources that the largest firms have in building expensive comprehensive contact centres. Avaya IP Office Contact Center brings to midsize firms the key capabilities they need to provide the personal contact support that customers look for. In particular the multichannel capability means that a firm can engage with customers in the ways they prefer -- voice, email, or chat. That's the starting point for any successful customer interaction."
Ray Boggs, VP SMB Research, IDC
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.
Certain statements contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. These statements may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "might," "plan," "potential," "predict," "should" or "will" or other similar terminology. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While we believe these expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections are reasonable, such forward looking statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. These and other important factors may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. For a list and description of such risks and uncertainties, please refer to Avaya's filings with the SEC that are available at www.sec.gov. Avaya disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Avaya Media Contact:
P: +44 207 306 9000
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Practical WebRTC: From API to Solution
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar