|By Business Wire||
|January 13, 2014 08:02 AM EST||
Today at the National Retail Federation’s 103rd Annual Convention and Expo (NRF), Epson America, Inc., a leading supplier of value-added Point of Sale (POS) solutions, shows retailers how its ePOS technology can manage printing in any environment (mobile, web/cloud-based and legacy), while also enabling the Epson OmniLink™ smart devices to serve as peripheral connectivity hubs for mobile and cloud/browser-based POS. Epson will host six partners in its booth with mobile applications, such as online ordering, mobile self-service, mobile device management, and mobile POS – all working seamlessly with Epson’s ePOS technology on a variety of Epson solutions. With Epson’s ePOS technology, the printer plays a central role in the mobile store environment – eliminating connectivity and printing hassles and providing an easy solution for both developers and retailers alike.
Epson OmniLink TM-T88V-DT (Photo: Business Wire)
“As retailers embrace mobile and web-based POS, they’re faced with challenges like managing wireless printing and peripheral devices,” commented Gregg Brunnick, Director of Marketing, Epson America Business Systems Division. “Epson’s ePOS technology solves the problem, offering retailers a way to embrace new technologies that speed deployment, enhance functionality and reduce costs.”
anyGuest.com – anyGuest.com will demo mobile and online ordering anywhere, from any device at anytime, with Epson's OmniLink TM-T88V-i as part of the company's guest ordering solution. The solution enables guest food orders to be routed directly from any smartphone or web enabled device to the kitchen for immediate order processing, and guests pay directly from the anyGuest.com application. To learn more, visit www.anyguest.com.
Beehivr – Using Epson’s ePOS-Print SDK for iOS, Beehivr’s apps connect via Bluetooth® with Epson’s TM-T88V MFi (Made For iOS) thermal receipt printer, as well as Epson’s Mobilink™ TM-P60II MFi mobile printer. Whether deployed as a handheld or in kiosks, Beehivr apps support proximity marketing actions: driving to store, greeting, socializing, rewarding, advising, informing, and surveying customers. To learn more, visit www.beehivr.com.
Raymark – Raymark will demo its Mosaic POS system on an Apple iPad® 2, connected via Bluetooth to Epson’s Mobilink TM-P60II MFi mobile receipt printer. Raymark uses Epson’s ePOS-Print SDK to enable receipt printing from Mosaic POS on the iPad 2, deployed as a native application. Raymark Mosaic POS provides specialty retailers with extensive POS functionality, including sales, customer profiles, loyalty and promotions, discounts, voids, tendering, and the ability to suspend and retrieve transactions on any mobile device or fixed workstation. To learn more, visit www.raymark.com.
Demandware – Demandware’s Digital Store omnichannel solution bridges the gap between online ecommerce and traditional POS. Store associates use tablets running Demandware's Digital Store solution on the Demandware Commerce platform to access real time customer and product inventory data – regardless of the local store's stock levels – which generates higher revenues and enhances customer satisfaction. At NRF, Demandware will show the Digital Store solution integrated with Epson’s TM-T70II printer, demonstrating real time, network printer discovery and printing for omnichannel Digital Store transactions. To learn more, visit www.demandware.com.
Revel Systems – Revel Systems will demo its iPad POS equipped with the Epson TM-T88V thermal receipt printer. Quick, intuitive and secure, Revel Systems iOS-based point-of-sale system combines cloud-based technology and the mobility of the iPad. Revel Systems software offers a feature-rich POS solution for restaurant, retail and grocery establishments with integrated mobile ordering, payroll, inventory tracking, CRM and more. To learn more, visit www.revelsystems.com.
I Love Velvet – I Love Velvet will demo its ILV Holster for the Apple iPad and Apple iPad Air™ connected to the Epson TM-T88V thermal receipt printer. A comprehensive, end-to-end hardware and software solution that goes beyond simple mobile payments, I Love Velvet’s mobile POS systems provide customers with the most integration, flexibility, compatibility with business processes and global security certification. To learn more, visit www.ilovevelvet.com.
About Epson America, Inc.
Founded in 1975 and headquartered in Long Beach, CA, Epson America, Inc. is the U.S. affiliate of Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, a global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality technology products that meet customer demands for increased functionality, compactness, systems integration and energy efficiency. For over 40 years, Epson’s advanced technology has been at work in millions of POS systems around the world. Today Epson’s Business Systems Division continues to bring industry-leading, open architecture, smart technologies to the point of service. To learn more about Epson America Business Systems Division, please visit: pos.epson.com, or connect with us on Facebook (http://tinyurl.com/EpsonFacebook-BizSys), Twitter (http://twitter.com/EpsonB2B_PR) and YouTube (http://tinyURL.com/EpsonYouTube).
Epson and Exceed Your Vision are registered trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. OmniLink and Mobilink are trademarks of Epson America. All other trademarks and/or registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Practical WebRTC: From API to Solution
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar