|By PR Newswire||
|November 1, 2013 11:58 AM EDT||
ALPHARETTA, Ga., Nov. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) is pleased to announce the return of appliance manufacturer, Viking Range, to KBIS 2014, at Design & Construction Week™, to be held February 4-6, 2014 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Often referred to as the creator of "appliance lust", Viking Range, the originator of ultra-premium commercial-style appliances for residential use, is credited with establishing a new category of home appliances.
"We feel strongly that KBIS is a great venue to reconnect with residential design and construction professionals," said Tim Tyler, Viking Director of Marketing. "The design community is critically important to our success and we are excited to be a part of the premier industry event for the kitchen & bath industry, where the best and the brightest congregate."
The co-location of KBIS with the International Builders' Show (IBS) to create the mega-event, Design & Construction Week™, is one reason why many brands, like Viking Range have returned to the show. As of October 15, 2013, the KBIS 2014 show floor was filled, however, show producers have identified additional space to accommodate a waiting list of manufacturers desiring a location. Combined, KBIS and IBS will welcome over 1,600 exhibitors, within 600,000 sq ft of shared exhibit space. The event is expected to draw over 70,000 residential design and construction professionals. Over 20 related professional associations are also participating.
"To say we are thrilled Viking has chosen to return to KBIS after a five year absence would be an understatement," said John Morgan, President, of the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA). "Their renewed commitment to the KBIS brand underscores the value KBIS brings, not only to Viking but attendees as well – inspiring, educating, and engaging the industry."
Since the opening of registration September 1, 2013, there has been an overwhelming response from all segments – designers, remodelers, builders, showrooms and exhibitors. KBIS and Design & Construction Week™ are shaping up to be an unforgettable experience. Attendees who register for an Expo Pass (Show Floor Only) will receive admittance to KBIS, as well as the International Builders' Show (IBS) and the International Window Coverings Expo (IWCE), all located at the Las Vegas Convention Center. To register as an attendee, please visit the KBIS Registration Portal.
KBIS, in conjunction with the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) is an inspiring, interactive platform that showcases the latest industry products, trends and technologies. KBIS is the voice of the kitchen and bath industry and has been for 50 years.
Early in 2013, the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) and National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) announced an agreement to co-locate the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) with the International Builders' Show (IBS) in Las Vegas, Nevada beginning in February 2014 under the banner of "Design and Construction Week." The new mega-event will be held Feb. 4-6, 2014, in Las Vegas with each show occupying a separate hall. Kitchen and bath brands that have participated in both shows can choose to exhibit in the KBIS or IBS hall. One pass will provide access to both exhibits. NKBA and NAHB will continue to produce separate educational programming and special events.
Viking Range, LLC originated ultra-premium commercial-type appliances for the home, creating a whole new category of home appliances. Committed to innovative product design, unrivaled performance and peerless quality, Viking is headquartered in Greenwood, Mississippi, and is a subsidiary of The Middleby Corporation, a long-time leader in commercial kitchen technology. Viking appliances are recognized globally as the foremost brand in the high-end appliance industry and are sold through a network of premium appliance distributors and dealers worldwide.
For additional product information, to locate a Viking dealer in your area, or to request a quote, please visit www.vikingrange.com. VIKING is a registered trademark of Viking Range, LLC. Viking products are sold under the BRIGADE brand in Canada.
About the National Kitchen & Bath Association
The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) is a non-profit trade association with over 50,000 members that has educated and led the kitchen and bath industry for 50 years. NKBA.org provides consumers with an inspiration gallery of award-winning kitchen and bath designs, as well as articles, tips, and an extensive glossary of remodeling terms. At NKBA.org, consumers can also find certified kitchen and bath professionals in their areas, submit questions to NKBA experts, and download the free NKBA Kitchen Planner and NKBA Bath Planner. To learn more, visit the NKBA Press Room at www.NKBA.org.
About Emerald Expositions
KBIS is managed by Emerald Expositions, a leading trade show producer. For more information, please visit www.emeraldexpositions.com.
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- U.S. General Services Administration Moves Order Management System to IBM SmartCloud for Government
- The DevOps Way to Solve JVM Memory Issues
- Cisco Web Security Webinar: Ensure World Class Protection
- SDN: Uncovering Amazon's Secret Sauce
- Mobilizing Business Data: The Holy Grail of Enterprise Mobility
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- On-Premise or Cloud ERP - Which Is Right for Your Business?
- Ten Questions to Avoid a Classical Business War Room Scenario
- What Business Leaders Want from IT Monitoring
- The Final IT Evolution – Cloud
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Five Technology Trends That Require Scrutiny
- Nine Stunning 3D Printed Objects
- User Accounts Are Only the Tip of the Iceberg
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- Fathers of Clouds – A Tribute
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- Open Server Summit Reports Doubling of Registration
- Drupal 8: A View into Performance
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar
- Passing Parameters to Flex That Works
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing