|By Marketwired .||
|October 10, 2013 12:00 PM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 10/10/13 -- Marin Software (NYSE: MRIN), provider of a leading Revenue Acquisition Management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced the formation of Marin Labs, a multi-disciplinary team of search, display, social and mobile experts focused on finding innovative solutions to complex digital marketing problems. Often partnering with leading brand and ad agency customers to scope and test the solutions, Marin Labs is designed to hasten innovation and enable even faster digital advertising industry growth.
- Since 2007, Marin Software has been at the forefront of innovation, leading to $5 billion in annual ad spend managed on the Marin platform. Directed by a team of digital advertising professionals with deep technical and analytical experience with many of the world's largest advertisers, Marin Labs offers customers a collaborative environment to solve difficult online marketing challenges.
- Leveraging Marin Labs, customers have access to leading edge research and development, unconventional features, advanced partner integrations and service offerings. Recently developed Marin Labs solutions include intraday Facebook creative rotation, intraday Facebook bidding, and SmartGrid data interface.
- Facebook creative has an inherently short shelf life. Once "ad fatigue" sets in, performance marketers must regularly and often manually refresh their ads. With Intraday Creative Rotation, Marin Labs addresses this Facebook marketing challenge by automatically cycling through ads based on real-time performance. Intraday Creative Rotation also provides Facebook marketers with a simple and reliable way to identify and isolate high performing images, headlines, and landing pages based on intraday A/B testing. Marin Software is the only Facebook advertising platform that can automatically change creative intraday within a campaign.
- Marin Software analysis has revealed many clients experience significant fluctuations in Facebook campaign performance throughout the day due to hourly shifts in consumer engagement and competition. Intraday Facebook Bidding solves this problem by automatically adjusting creative bids throughout the day based on real-time changes in performance and consumer demand.
- The SmartGrid data interface significantly reduces the amount of computing power and processing time to load, view, and act on large data sets common to search marketers. SmartGrid can drastically reduce page load times and speeds up daily workflow for even the largest advertisers managing millions of keywords. Marketers will experience a more agile workflow that supports faster at-a-glance reporting, analysis and campaign adjustments.
- Marin Software customers interested in learning more about Marin Labs should contact their account manager for further details.
- "As a market leader, Marin Software has had the privilege of working with many large and sophisticated partners and customers over the years," said Brian Kaminski, senior vice president of customer success at Marin Software. "The result has often been Marin Software building unique solutions to complex advertising challenges. With Marin Labs, we wanted to ensure we were sharing these ideas with our broader customer base to accelerate the level of innovation and push the industry forward."
This press release contains forward-looking statements including, among other things, statements regarding the launch of Marin Labs and the impact to advertisers of using Marin Labs generally and intraday Facebook creative rotation, intraday Facebook bidding and SmartGrid data interface specifically. These forward-looking statements are subject to the safe harbor provisions created by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of certain risk factors, including but not limited to (i) errors or defects related to Marin Labs, intraday Facebook creative rotation, intraday Facebook bidding and the SmartGrid data interface; (ii) errors in or misinterpretation or misunderstanding of our advice in connection with such services and platform features; and (iii) material defects in our platform, service interruptions at our data center or breaches in our security measures. These forward looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to uncertainties and changes in condition, significance, value and effect as well as other risks detailed in documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including our most recent reports on Form 10-Q and current reports on Form 8-K that we may file from time to time, which could cause actual results to vary from expectations. Marin Software assumes no obligation to, and does not currently intend to, update any such forward-looking statements after the date of this release.
About Marin Software:
Marin Software provides a leading Revenue Acquisition Management platform used by advertisers and agencies to manage more than $5 billion in annualized ad spend. Offering an integrated platform for search, display, social, and mobile marketing, Marin Software helps advertisers and brands improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin Software's technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information about Marin Software's products, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com/solutions/overview.
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- U.S. General Services Administration Moves Order Management System to IBM SmartCloud for Government
- The DevOps Way to Solve JVM Memory Issues
- Cisco Web Security Webinar: Ensure World Class Protection
- SDN: Uncovering Amazon's Secret Sauce
- Mobilizing Business Data: The Holy Grail of Enterprise Mobility
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- On-Premise or Cloud ERP - Which Is Right for Your Business?
- What Business Leaders Want from IT Monitoring
- Ten Questions to Avoid a Classical Business War Room Scenario
- The Final IT Evolution – Cloud
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Five Technology Trends That Require Scrutiny
- Nine Stunning 3D Printed Objects
- User Accounts Are Only the Tip of the Iceberg
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- Fathers of Clouds – A Tribute
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- Open Server Summit Reports Doubling of Registration
- Drupal 8: A View into Performance
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar
- Passing Parameters to Flex That Works
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing