|By PR Newswire||
|October 1, 2013 08:02 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, October 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Today, Analysts' Corner announced new research reports highlighting Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL), International Paper Co. (NYSE: IP), Harman International Industries Inc. (NYSE: HAR), Sony Corporation (NYSE: SNE), and Fabrinet (NYSE: FN). Today's readers may access these reports free of charge - including full price targets, industry analysis and analyst ratings - via the links below.
Apple Inc. Research Report
On September 23, 2013, Apple Inc. (Apple) announced that it has reached a record-breaking sale of nine million new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c models, only three days after its launch on September 20, 2013. Tim Cook, Apple's CEO said, "The demand for the new iPhones has been incredible, and while we've sold out of our initial supply of iPhone 5s, stores continue to receive new iPhone shipments regularly." Further, the Company reported that more than 200 million iOS devices are now running the completely redesigned iOS 7, making it the fastest software upgrade in history. The Full Research Report on Apple Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/e809_AAPL]
International Paper Co. Research Report
On September 10, 2013, International Paper Co. (International Paper) reported that its Board of Directors has authorized a share repurchase program. The program entails acquiring up to $1.5 billion of the Company's common stock. The Company intends to repurchase such shares over the next 2 to 3 years in open market repurchase transactions. Further, the Company reported that its board is increasing the quarterly dividend by 17% from $0.30 to $0.35 per share for the period from October 1, 2013, to December 31, 2013, inclusive, on the Company's common stock, par value $1.00. The Company further noted that this dividend is payable on December 16, 2013, to holders of record at the close of business on November 15, 2013. International Paper's board also declared a regular quarterly dividend of $1.00 per share for the period from October 1, 2013, to December 31, 2013, inclusive, on the cumulative $4.00 preferred stock of the Company, payable on December 16, 2013, to holders of record at the close of business on November 15, 2013. The Full Research Report on International Paper Co. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/9aae_IP]
Harman International Industries Inc. Research Report
On September 24, 2013, Harman International Industries Inc. (Harman) announced that its audio and infotainment group Aha has entered into a global partnership with Mazda with the launch of the new 2014 Mazda3 in Japan, the US, and many North American and Asian Countries. According to Harman, Aha free service will now be available to Mazda drivers, allowing them to access their favorite podcasts, radio stations, news, entertainment, audiobooks, music, Facebook and Twitter feeds, personalized location-based services such as weather, and more. Aha uses the HARMAN Cloud Platform to enable Web-based entertainment and information in vehicles using a radio-like format that is familiar to drivers. "Mazda3 drivers all over the world want to stay informed and entertained in or out of the car and Aha helps them do that," said David Slump, Executive Vice President at HARMAN and President of its Automotive Services. "With this global partnership with Mazda and our expansion into Japan Aha will allow drivers to enjoy a variety of global audio entertainment in the car with ease." The Full Research Report on Harman International Industries Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/fb84_HAR]
Sony Corporation Research Report
On September 18, 2013, Sony Corp. (Sony) launched a new product line up showcasing product-based initiatives from the four Road to Zero environmental Perspectives. Sony's DSC-HX3000 is the first Cyber-shot offering 50x optical zoom and it uses more recycled materials giving it the highest recycled-content of any Cyber-shot camera. Sony engineers developed a high-quality recycled plastic and coating technique that gives the new recycled plastic a texture and strength indistinguishable from virgin plastic. The Full Research Report on Sony Corporation - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/cd56_SNE]
Fabrinet Research Report
On September 14, 2013, Fabrinet announced the expansion of its international business development team through the appointments of Richard Vincent as vice president of North American business development and Greg Reny as senior director of business development. The Company informed that both individuals will focus on its aggressive growth objectives in the region. "We are pleased to have two such seasoned business development professionals join our team," said Dr. Harpal Gill, President and Chief Operating Officer of Fabrinet. "Richard and Greg will help us address the growing business opportunities we see in the North American market as well as strengthen our customer relationships in the region." The Full Research Report on Fabrinet - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/2d7f_FN]
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by Ananya Ghosh, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research@EquityNewsNetwork.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Equity News Network. An outsourced research services provider represented by Ananya Ghosh, CFA, has only reviewed the information provided by Equity News Network in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Equity News Network. Equity News Network is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Equity News Network makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
Equity News Network is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Equity News Network whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Equity News Network expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Equity News Network does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
SOURCE Analysts' Corner
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- U.S. General Services Administration Moves Order Management System to IBM SmartCloud for Government
- The DevOps Way to Solve JVM Memory Issues
- Cisco Web Security Webinar: Ensure World Class Protection
- SDN: Uncovering Amazon's Secret Sauce
- Mobilizing Business Data: The Holy Grail of Enterprise Mobility
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- On-Premise or Cloud ERP - Which Is Right for Your Business?
- Ten Questions to Avoid a Classical Business War Room Scenario
- What Business Leaders Want from IT Monitoring
- The Final IT Evolution – Cloud
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Five Technology Trends That Require Scrutiny
- Nine Stunning 3D Printed Objects
- User Accounts Are Only the Tip of the Iceberg
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- Fathers of Clouds – A Tribute
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- Open Server Summit Reports Doubling of Registration
- Drupal 8: A View into Performance
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar
- Passing Parameters to Flex That Works
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing