|By RealWire News Distribution||
|September 10, 2013 05:00 AM EDT||
Five new appointments to accelerate growth in the EMEA region
ASHTEAD, UK - September 10, 2013 - BridgeHead Software, the Healthcare Data Management company, has recently appointed five new team members to accelerate growth of the business in EMEA. Andrew Carr has been named Director of Alliances, Shaun Smale as Solutions Consultant, Neil Brown as Solution Engineer, Natalie Shanks as Internal Account Manager and Pavlin Penchev as Marketing Communications Executive.
"The EMEA healthcare market has really opened up for BridgeHead lately. Many NHS Trusts are now taking a more strategic view of their data and are engaging with BridgeHead, to explore the use of our Healthcare Data Management (HDM) Solution, to help them achieve their goals. Others are simply looking for a robust disaster recovery solution for all of their hospital systems and data. Additionally in the UK, there are a number of VNA and data migration opportunities that have resulted from the PACS and RIS refresh following the demise of the National Programme for IT (NPfIT)," explains Jim Beagle, President and CEO at BridgeHead Software.
Beagle continues, "to build on our existing success, and drive our position forward in the healthcare market, we have invested heavily in our people resources. We are delighted to have onboarded such a talented pool of individuals who will, no doubt, be vital in helping the company evolve to the next phase of its growth, not just in the UK, but across EMEA."
Andrew Carr - Director of Alliances EMEA
Andrew brings over 30 years of international technology experience to BridgeHead Software, where he will be responsible for the strategic development and management of BridgeHead's alliance and partner activity in EMEA. Prior to joining BridgeHead, Andrew was Business Development Director at Slainte Healthcare, where he was responsible for developing routes to market for their paperless hospital solutions. Andrew has also held senior positions at Map of Medicine and Allocate Software.
Shaun Smale, Solutions Consultant
Shaun Smale brings 20 years of technology and healthcare experience to BridgeHead Software, where he is now responsible for helping customers to create the right data management and protection environment for their hospital using BridgeHead's core Healthcare Data Management (HDM) Solution. Prior to BridgeHead Software, Shaun was Project Manager at Agfa Healthcare where he was responsible for a LSP PACS Technical Refresh project. Before joining Agfa, Shaun worked in other health IT related roles such as Director at LIMS and Medical IT Consultant at Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust.
Neil Brown, Solution Engineer
Neil Brown brings over 10 years of technology experience to BridgeHead Software, where he will be responsible for providing the technical know-how to customers and partners in support of BridgeHead sales activities. Prior to BridgeHead Software, Neil was Senior Pre-sales Consultant at Beovax Computer Services where he was responsible for developing enterprise IT solutions to enhance customers' business operations as well as overseeing the management of Beovax' cloud based infrastructure solutions. Before joining Beovax, Neil held several IT positions including roles at Imation and TDK.
Natalie Shanks, Internal Account Manager
Natalie Shanks brings 10 years of customer service experience to BridgeHead Software, where she will be responsible for managing relationships between the business and its customer base, acting as point of contact and preparing quotations. Prior to BridgeHead Software, Natalie was Internal Account Manager at Rosenberger Micro-Coax where she was responsible for supporting the outside sales team.
Pavlin Penchev, Marketing Communications Executive
Pavlin Penchev brings eight years of marketing experience to BridgeHead Software, where he will offer strategic and tactical support to the EMEA marketing function in the delivery of its programmes and activities. Prior to BridgeHead Software, Pavlin was Marketing Manager at Door Entry Direct where he was responsible for developing and implementing a new marketing strategy for the company.
### END ###
About BridgeHead Software
With 20 years' experience in data and storage management, and 12 years in healthcare, BridgeHead Software is trusted by over 1,000 hospitals worldwide. Today, BridgeHead Software helps healthcare facilities overcome challenges stemming from rising data volumes and increasing storage costs while delivering peace of mind around how to store, protect and share clinical and administrative information.
BridgeHead's Healthcare Data Management solutions are designed to work with any hospital's chosen applications and storage hardware, regardless of vendor, providing greater choice, flexibility and control over the way data is managed, now and in the future. For more information, visit http://www.bridgeheadsoftware.com/ or follow on Twitter at @BridgeHeadHDM.
BridgeHead Software Media Contacts
UK and EMEA
Mantis PR: +44 845 299 0684
Mobile: + 44 7912 582003
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- U.S. General Services Administration Moves Order Management System to IBM SmartCloud for Government
- The DevOps Way to Solve JVM Memory Issues
- Cisco Web Security Webinar: Ensure World Class Protection
- Mobilizing Business Data: The Holy Grail of Enterprise Mobility
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- On-Premise or Cloud ERP - Which Is Right for Your Business?
- What Business Leaders Want from IT Monitoring
- Ten Questions to Avoid a Classical Business War Room Scenario
- The Final IT Evolution – Cloud
- The CTOvision Big Data Top Enterprise Tech List: The most important data technologies to accelerate into your infrastructure
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Five Technology Trends That Require Scrutiny
- Nine Stunning 3D Printed Objects
- User Accounts Are Only the Tip of the Iceberg
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- Fathers of Clouds – A Tribute
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- Open Server Summit Reports Doubling of Registration
- Drupal 8: A View into Performance
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar
- Passing Parameters to Flex That Works
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing