|By Business Wire||
|February 19, 2013 02:44 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bhbh34/global_enterprise) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Global Enterprise Content Management Market - Emerging Verticals and Geographies Show Explosive Growth Opportunities" to their offering.
Emerging Verticals and Geographies Show Explosive Growth Opportunities
This research service provides a detailed Market Engineering analysis of the Enterprise Content Management market, and includes insight into specific industry verticals including Healthcare, Government, and Business & Technology Services segments. This global perspective also examines the ECM value proposition in the North America/Latin America, Asia Pacific, and the Europe/Middle East/Africa regions, and ranks and explains drivers and restraints to each. This study also provides revenue forecasts and a growth analysis for each segment and region, outlines current distribution channels, investigates the competitive landscape, and anticipates upcoming market trends.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- How promising is the Enterprise Content Management market, as defined? Is it still a compelling space to compete or invest in?
- Are ECM solutions poised to help companies manage the growing inflow of unstructured data such as video and social media and aid them in better preparing to manage big data?
- What kinds of partnerships, product distribution, and business models must an ECM vendor engage in to maintain a competitive edge in the next 3-7 years?
- Does the ECM value proposition provide a more compelling case for investment than the business case presented by stand-alone WCM, Document Management, Records Management, and DAM companies?
- What upcoming feature sets and functionality is most in demand in today's ECM end-user community?
- What are the key verticals and geographic regions where ECM vendors will potentially see the most ECM growth, now through 2019?
Key Topics Covered:
Market Engineering Measurements
Total Enterprise Content Management Market
Government Segment Breakdown
Healthcare Segment Breakdown
Business and Technology Services Segment Breakdown
Other Verticals Combined Segment Breakdown
Hot Company Watchlist
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bhbh34/global_enterprise
Source: Frost & Sullivan
Jun. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,043
Jun. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 325
Jun. 24, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,282
Jun. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,528
Jun. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 688
Jun. 24, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 561
Jun. 24, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 921
Jun. 24, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 846
Jun. 24, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,142
Jun. 24, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,091
Jun. 24, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 561
Jun. 24, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,186
Jun. 24, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,091
Jun. 24, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 760
Jun. 24, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,396
Jun. 24, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,169
Jun. 24, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 941
Jun. 24, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,142
Jun. 22, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,328
Jun. 19, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,218