|By PR.com Newswire||
|February 15, 2013 03:00 AM EST||
London, United Kingdom, February 15, 2013 --(PR.com)-- Flirt Planet is a ground-breaking new social dating video game where players can learn valuable socializing and “flirting” skills that will genuinely help when it comes to dating in the real world. The video game is the first social dating game ever created with an aim to improve real world relationships.
Social networking environments, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, help people become more “connected” online. But, for many, these countless connections are not meaningful. Flirt Planet is an innovative, gaming solution to the modern day dilemma of countless online connections, but few real life bonds. Flirt Planet provides social tools, through a dynamic virtual experience, that genuinely help people form fruitful bonds in the real world.
To celebrate the world’s first social dating game, and inspire users and supporters for its Live Test Version, Flirt Planet is launching a crowdfunding campaign on IndieGoGo. Perfectly timed with the love-filled holiday when many reflect on their real life relationships, the campaign starts on Valentine’s Day (February 14th) and will run for 45 days. In the crowdfunding, the independent game developer, TrulySocial, will allow Flirt Planet’s funders to collaborate in the development of core game features.
Founder and Creative Director Sebastian Coman, has been passionate about designing videogames since an early age. When Mr. Coman recently realized the need for a social dating video game, he transformed his life-long passion into a full-time mission to help millions of people acquire social skills for free (in a virtual environment) that they could apply in the formation of real life relationships.
“In a world where virtual interactions are plentiful, but largely meaningless, I wanted to bridge the gap between an amazing, engaging video game, and real life interactions for dating,” explained Mr. Coman. “Flirt Planet’s mission is to make social interactions more meaningful by offering social tools in a fun, safe, and dynamic video game.” “We are thrilled to be introducing the Live Test Version of Flirt Planet and launching our crowdfounding campaign on Valentine’s Day.”
How Does Flirt Planet Work?
Simply log on through Facebook Connect, build your very own avatar, then create and maintain relationships with other player-created Avatars and Artificial Intelligence computer-controlled characters. These interactions can take place in multiple forms -- both via text and also through digitally animated body language. In Flirt Planet, with your avatar, you interact with others who you find attractive, and learn how to better flirt and date within the game environment.
In addition, you can introduce compatible friends, take on-line crushes on virtual dates, and practice dating and flirting skills in these scenarios. The skills you acquire in Flirt Planet serve as your foundations for building meaningful relationships in the real world. So Flirt Planet is not only fun and engaging, it also has real value.
Try Out Your Flirt Planet Skills For Real
Playing Flirt Planet is good practice for the company’s soon-to-be-completed "Dating Service" (18+), where users will be able to communicate freely via Flirt Mail with their connections once a connection request has been accepted.
This dating service is utterly unique, and highly effective, as there’s real science behind the match-making. A variety of compatibility metrics is offered to the users, challenging the services offered by rivals Match.com, OKCupid and eHarmony. While you're playing Flirt Planet, a profile of you is created based on your interactions. With this, the team provides you with easier or harder characters to interact with. When it comes time for real dating, highly targeted matches are made, based on the user's preferences and game playing style. Flirt Planet players can also search for matches by choosing their own criteria.
The very best part, it is safe to play. Players may use their avatars and communicate anonymously (through their favorite devices), and only give out their direct contact details when they feel comfortable using their real identity. Users play with a screen name, and have the option of only using their avatar pic in the dating area. Users may send and receive Flirt Mail (dating area communications) through SMS and email, without disclosing personal contact details to their Flirt Planet connections.
Flirt Planet is well controlled for appropriate playing and dating activities. The game is open to players 13+. However, 13-17 year olds may Only play the "core game.” Players 18+ may play the game and also have access to the dating area. Teens have no way of interacting with adults and vice versa. In the Entourage/Players in Your Neighborhood you have no way of communicating with one another, nor do you display personal details. In the Dating Service you get to communicate with one another only once consent is established between the two users.
If you wish to learn more about Flirt Planet’s social dating video game, the company’s crowdfunding campaign, request images, or speak to the developers please contact Samantha Hyde at [email protected].
About Flirt Planet
Flirt Plant is the world’s first social dating video game. The innovation bridges two industries -- online dating and videogames -- and provides valuable social skills for players so they can become better at forming meaningful relationships in the real world. The game is live now on Facebook and will soon be available on the iPhone, iPad, and Android. The company is based in Gibraltar and has a thirty-person strong development team in Downers Grove, IL, headed by Creative Director Sebastian Coman and video game veteran Brian Colin. To learn more about Flirt Planet please visit www.FlirtPlanet3D.com.
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: Flirt Planet Crowdfunding Campaign Launches on Valentine’s Day
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Practical WebRTC: From API to Solution
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar