|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 09:41 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Global performance marketing leaders and influencers will convene in New York City this March 12-13 for the first annual Performance Marketing Insights conference to discuss and shape the future of the industry.
The sponsors represent the high caliber of the event and the industry support for the conference with Affiliate Window as Titanium, HasOffers as Platinum and a stellar trio in Gold sponsorship with Performance Horizon Group, Affiliate Traction and Cake Marketing.
Offering the figure heads of performance marketing an exclusive conference and international networking opportunity, the first annual Performing Marketing Insights conference will be held in New York City, March 12-13, 2013.
Participants will meet, hear from, and talk to, other global industry leaders as they share C-level insight on actionable best practices, case studies, strategy, and trends that are molding the present and future of the performance marketing field.
"After 15 years of successful performance marketing leadership and programming dozens of international affiliate and performance marketing events throughout the U.K. and Europe, we are proud to bring a world of performance marketing experience, leaders, strategists, and influencers to New York for an unprecedented U.S. pow wow in this booming industry," said Mathew Wood, Founder and Investor of A4u, organizer and parent to the Performance Marketing Insights conference.
Delivering on the conference's global perspective and theme, opening remarks will be given by Liane Dietrich, U.S. and U.K. Chief Operations Officer of Rakuten Linkshare. As Chief Operating Officer, Liane Dietrich is responsible for the planning and execution of Rakuten LinkShare's vision to deliver world class online marketing solutions for the leading global Performance Marketing Network, The speaker roster includes:
- Peter Klein, SVP of MediaWhiz, discussing strategy on how marketers can tap the power of performance marketing
- Bjorn Hougard, VP Network Distribution, Neverblue, takes you through push, display, social, SMS, search, redirect, click-to-call and offline redemptions providing a heightened grounding of mobile operations that can be implemented immediately
- Mathew Wood, Founder/Investor, A4u/vouchercloud; Jason Spievak, CEO, Ring Revenue; and Jeff McCollum, Founder, Cake Marketing, discuss shifting strategies to encompass agile consumers and drive app downloads, click-to-call conversion, brand awareness, and m-commerce sales
- Martin MacDonald, Director, Inbound Marketing, Expedia Affiliate Network, bridges the gap between paid search and organic SEO to maximize returns.
- Dr. Augustine Fou, Digital Change Agent, talks using insights from digital to improve marketing ROI, innovate products, and make your business more efficient.
- Marc Grabowski, COO, Nanigans, takes you the through using Facebook ads to acquire more profitable, long-term customers.
- Greg Shepard, Founder and CEO, Affiliate Traction; and Sandra McDill, Global Client Services Director, Tagman, discuss aligning affiliate campaigns, multi-channel tracking, and strategic objectives into a comprehensive strategy.
- Dominic Edmunds, Founder, SalesCycle, makes the case for email marketing as the still alive bedrock of digital marketing.
- Ian Chamandy, Business Architect, Blueprint Business Architecture, offers a single strategic focus that he asserts can guide every decision you make and action you take, while inspiring your employees to operate at a higher level.
- Charles Calabrese, VP of Operations, Performance Horizon Group; and Dave Naffziger, CEO, Brand Verity, put their heads together in a conversation about actionable data to create and measure KPIs, incentivize affiliates, plan budgets, and increase investments that will provide competitive advantage.
- Geno Prussakov, CEO & Founder, AM Navigator; Rebecca Madigan, Executive Director, The Performance Marketing Association; Robert Glazer, Founder, Acceleration Partners; and Jessie Jones, Founder and CEO, PopShops, take on where affiliate networks should invest their resources in 2013.
- Sri Sharma, Founder & Managing Director, Net Media Planet provides actionable ideas on leveraging opportunities to grow your business internationally.
- James Maley, Head of Corporate Clients, North West, Tradedoubler; Jessica Nathan, Global Affiliate Manager, Hilton Worldwide; and Peter Figueredo, Netx.com, share 360° perspective on international, regional, and local affiliate strategy.
- Richard Baxter, Founder, SEO Gadget; Laura Lippay, CEO, SEO Gadget US, offer 60 search, social, conversion, mobile, and content tips, tools, and timesavers in 60 minutes.
- Kevin Edwards, Strategy Director, Affiliate Window; Todd Crawford, Co-Founder, and Impact Radius; and Peter Hamilton, Partner and CEO, HasOffers, share their global perspective on what is really threatening the future of the industry.
- Greg Boser, President, BlueGlass, Interactive, discusses efficient content strategy that maximizes resources to create reactive content, refreshes aging content, and approaching new audiences.
- Chris Dessi, CEO, Silverback Social; Mark Grabowski, COO, Nanigans; and Dan Merritts, CEO, F#, debate the true commerce potential of social.
- Jenny Williams, Senior Merchant Manager, Skimlinks; and Aaron Weissman, Director of Marketing, Skimlinks, put forth three ways to hack the purchase funnel to boost sales.
- Sarah Bundy, Founder and CEO, All Inclusive Marketing; and Mark Walters, Managing Director, Affiliate Window, debate the fear in affiliate marketing and pushing boundaries to promote innovation and creativity.
- Danny Kourianos, VP of Product, mediaForge, discusses strategy to drive synergy between display campaigns and affiliate channels to optimize return on ad spend (ROAS).
"Big data, mobile, regulation, and industry and technological convergence will drive and shape the performance marketing industry in 2013," said Sarah Parsonage, Managing Director for Performance Marketing Insights: New York. "This conference signals the beginning of the global coming together of the performance marketing industry as we move toward becoming an even more nimble, sophisticated, integrated, and prosperous sector."
Performance marketing is a pricing model of interactive digital advertising which pays on a "performance" basis and includes search, affiliate, display, social, mobile, data, and email.
For more information on the conference, visit PerformanceMarketingInsights.com. For media inquiries contact:
Existem Events is the company behind all A4u brands, including the 70,000 strong Affiliate Marketing online hubA4u, the World's largest Performance Marketing Awards ceremony, and Europe's largest Performance Marketing Conference series, a4uexpo. A4uexpo was founded in 2007 and has since launched successful shows in the UK, Spain, Germany and The Netherlands.
A4u's core mission is to connect Publishers, Agencies, Networks and Advertisers through inspirational, cutting-edge and educational events, content, and platforms.
Media Contact: Victoria Osorio, Indicate Media, 646-396-6091, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
We all know the latest numbers: Gartner, Inc. forecasts that 6.4 billion connected things will be in use worldwide in 2016, up 30 percent from last year, and will reach 20.8 billion by 2020. We're rapidly approaching a data production of 40 zettabytes a day – more than we can every physically store, and exabytes and yottabytes are just around the corner. For many that’s a good sign, as data has been proven to equal money – IF it’s ingested, integrated, and analyzed fast enough. Without real-ti...
Jul. 23, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 798
I wanted to gather all of my Internet of Things (IOT) blogs into a single blog (that I could later use with my University of San Francisco (USF) Big Data “MBA” course). However as I started to pull these blogs together, I realized that my IOT discussion lacked a vision; it lacked an end point towards which an organization could drive their IOT envisioning, proof of value, app dev, data engineering and data science efforts. And I think that the IOT end point is really quite simple…
Jul. 23, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 757
With 15% of enterprises adopting a hybrid IT strategy, you need to set a plan to integrate hybrid cloud throughout your infrastructure. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Steven Dreher, Director of Solutions Architecture at Green House Data, discussed how to plan for shifting resource requirements, overcome challenges, and implement hybrid IT alongside your existing data center assets. Highlights included anticipating workload, cost and resource calculations, integrating services on both sides...
Jul. 23, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,855
"We are a well-established player in the application life cycle management market and we also have a very strong version control product," stated Flint Brenton, CEO of CollabNet,, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 23, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,703
The IoT has the potential to create a renaissance of manufacturing in the US and elsewhere. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Florent Solt, CTO and chief architect of Netvibes, discussed how the expected exponential increase in the amount of data that will be processed, transported, stored, and accessed means there will be a huge demand for smart technologies to deliver it. Florent Solt is the CTO and chief architect of Netvibes. Prior to joining Netvibes in 2007, he co-founded Rift Technologi...
Jul. 23, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 930
Unless your company can spend a lot of money on new technology, re-engineering your environment and hiring a comprehensive cybersecurity team, you will most likely move to the cloud or seek external service partnerships. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Darren Guccione, CEO of Keeper Security, revealed what you need to know when it comes to encryption in the cloud.
Jul. 23, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,295
We're entering the post-smartphone era, where wearable gadgets from watches and fitness bands to glasses and health aids will power the next technological revolution. With mass adoption of wearable devices comes a new data ecosystem that must be protected. Wearables open new pathways that facilitate the tracking, sharing and storing of consumers’ personal health, location and daily activity data. Consumers have some idea of the data these devices capture, but most don’t realize how revealing and...
Jul. 23, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,964
What are the successful IoT innovations from emerging markets? What are the unique challenges and opportunities from these markets? How did the constraints in connectivity among others lead to groundbreaking insights? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Carmen Feliciano, a Principal at AMDG, will answer all these questions and share how you can apply IoT best practices and frameworks from the emerging markets to your own business.
Jul. 23, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,493
Basho Technologies has announced the latest release of Basho Riak TS, version 1.3. Riak TS is an enterprise-grade NoSQL database optimized for Internet of Things (IoT). The open source version enables developers to download the software for free and use it in production as well as make contributions to the code and develop applications around Riak TS. Enhancements to Riak TS make it quick, easy and cost-effective to spin up an instance to test new ideas and build IoT applications. In addition to...
Jul. 23, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,831
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
Jul. 23, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 796
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Jul. 23, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,647
Ask someone to architect an Internet of Things (IoT) solution and you are guaranteed to see a reference to the cloud. This would lead you to believe that IoT requires the cloud to exist. However, there are many IoT use cases where the cloud is not feasible or desirable. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, will discuss the strategies that exist to extend intelligence directly to IoT devices and sensors, freeing them from the constraints of ...
Jul. 23, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,699
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus...
Jul. 23, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 623
The best-practices for building IoT applications with Go Code that attendees can use to build their own IoT applications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Indraneel Mitra, Senior Solutions Architect & Technology Evangelist at Cognizant, provided valuable information and resources for both novice and experienced developers on how to get started with IoT and Golang in a day. He also provided information on how to use Intel Arduino Kit, Go Robotics API and AWS IoT stack to build an application tha...
Jul. 23, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 819
With an estimated 50 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020, several industries will begin to expand their capabilities for retaining end point data at the edge to better utilize the range of data types and sheer volume of M2M data generated by the Internet of Things. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Don DeLoach, CEO and President of Infobright, discussed the infrastructures businesses will need to implement to handle this explosion of data by providing specific use cases for filterin...
Jul. 23, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,127
Is your aging software platform suffering from technical debt while the market changes and demands new solutions at a faster clip? It’s a bold move, but you might consider walking away from your core platform and starting fresh. ReadyTalk did exactly that. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, will discuss why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and over a decade of audio conferencing product development to start an innovati...
Jul. 23, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 836
So, you bought into the current machine learning craze and went on to collect millions/billions of records from this promising new data source. Now, what do you do with them? Too often, the abundance of data quickly turns into an abundance of problems. How do you extract that "magic essence" from your data without falling into the common pitfalls? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Natalia Ponomareva, Software Engineer at Google, provided tips on how to be successful in large scale machine learning...
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,144
Early adopters of IoT viewed it mainly as a different term for machine-to-machine connectivity or M2M. This is understandable since a prerequisite for any IoT solution is the ability to collect and aggregate device data, which is most often presented in a dashboard. The problem is that viewing data in a dashboard requires a human to interpret the results and take manual action, which doesn’t scale to the needs of IoT.
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,820
What does it look like when you have access to cloud infrastructure and platform under the same roof? Let’s talk about the different layers of Technology as a Service: who cares, what runs where, and how does it all fit together. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Phil Jackson, Lead Technology Evangelist at SoftLayer, an IBM company, spoke about the picture being painted by IBM Cloud and how the tools being crafted can help fill the gaps in your IT infrastructure.
Jul. 23, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,968
"C2M is our digital transformation and IoT platform. We've had C2M on the market for almost three years now and it has a comprehensive set of functionalities that it brings to the market," explained Mahesh Ramu, Vice President, IoT Strategy and Operations at Plasma, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 23, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,043