|By RealWire News Distribution||
|February 7, 2013 04:59 AM EST||
RAID 7.0 to combat profit pitfalls of next generation telecoms
Lisbon / London / Washington - February 7th, 2013 - Today WeDo Technologies, a worldwide leader in Revenue and Business Assurance, has announced the latest major release of its proven software suite, RAID. This launch coincides with WeDo Technologies' 12th anniversary, after the company was founded on February 7th 2001.
The pace of change affecting Communication Service Providers (CSPs) is only set to increase over the next few years. Changes are coming from all different angles and include new business models, new network technologies, radically new subscriber offerings or new charging, billing and customer care methodologies. Add to this the fact that CSPs are also faced with making changes and information systems migrations quickly in order to remain competitive and unfortunately this environment creates an opportunity for profit pitfalls.
This new major release, launched three years after RAID 6.0 and resulting from a continuous high R&D investment, sets a new global benchmark that the company believes will have a major impact on the market.
RAID 7.0 delivers a complete ENTERPRISE BUSINESS ASSURANCE SOFTWARE SUITE designed to serve the revenue assurance and fraud management departments - areas where the product has become a global leader since 2009 - but, at the same time, also extend it to other different control functions and departments such as enterprise risk management, internal auditing, compliance, security or management control, thus supporting true Enterprise Business Assurance.
Bridging analytics from various departments, RAID 7.0 also provides the capability to visually link strategic objectives by mapping risk indicators to KPIs running on RAID available through its BALANCED SCORECARD FRAMEWORK AND BUSINESS SENSORS, helping managers, CFOs and other C-Level executives to make more informed decisions to continually drive and monitor the business.
With RAID 7.0, USER EMPOWERMENT reaches a new groundbreaking level bringing a radically new interface to improve how business users of all levels and departments interact with it by delivering software that is revolutionary but at the same time easy to use.
WeDo Technologies was the first Revenue Assurance vendor to bring MOBILITY to this space over a year ago with an iPhone app version of the RAID dashboard. RAID 7.0 expands this approach by broadening the dashboard capability to other mobile devices and tablets by making use of its new Responsive Web Design principle. It provides dashboards that turn complex monitoring processes into simple and visually enhanced experiences by tracking, analyzing and presenting data in a digestible and illustrative form, improving efficiency and productivity while on the move and saving businesses both time and money.
This new major release also extends the product built-in business logic and adds NEW FAST DEPLOYMENT PACKAGES that address specific industry challenges while making it up to 25% faster to deploy. These packages have been developed in line with industry standards and best practices making it even more flexible to support and integrate with new services and technologies.
"In a world where massive amounts of raw data are readily available but where actionable information is rare, making sense of data is vital. With RAID, we knew we were starting from a very high ground but we wanted to raise the bar even higher. So we redesigned RAID to empower users, to provide them with even more powerful tools to analyze and shape their business data, to visualize and extract the value of data" commented João Resende, Vice President of Product Development, WeDo Technologies. "We believe RAID 7.0 is a huge breakthrough for the WeDo Technologies' team and its customers. RAID 7.0 will provide CSPs with best in class software to address the ever increasing number of challenges that they face on a daily basis such as LTE, machine to machine or mobile money Business Assurance challenges, to ultimately improve their bottom line and customer service", Resende concluded.
WeDo Technologies will once again be attending the GSM Association's Mobile World Congress from 25th-28th February. The company will be in Hall 7 on stand 7B94 and will be demonstrating this new major release of its Business Assurance RAID software.
To see a video and find out more information about RAID 7.0 visit:
- ends -
About WeDo Technologies
WeDo Technologies is a worldwide leader in Enterprise Business Assurance, providing software and expert consultancy, to intelligently analyze large quantities of data from across an organization helping to negate or minimize operational or business inefficiencies and allowing businesses to achieve significant return on investment via revenue protection and cost savings.
WeDo Technologies works with some of the world's leading blue chip companies from the retail, energy and finance industries, as well as more than 140 telecommunications operators from more than 80 countries, through almost 500 highly-skilled professionals.
WeDo Technologies is owned by the largest non-financial Portuguese group - Sonae Group which has 61,000 employees in 18 countries. As well as telecommunications, the group is active in Retail, Real State, TMT, the Wood industry and other business areas.
Revenue and Business Assurance, sometimes also called Profit or Revenue Protection, are the domains where WeDo Technologies - through its Software and Services - has become recognized as a constant innovator and true market leader.
Contacts for WeDo Technologies:
Charlie Hamilton / Sarah James
+44 (0) 207 751 4444
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- U.S. General Services Administration Moves Order Management System to IBM SmartCloud for Government
- The DevOps Way to Solve JVM Memory Issues
- Cisco Web Security Webinar: Ensure World Class Protection
- SDN: Uncovering Amazon's Secret Sauce
- Mobilizing Business Data: The Holy Grail of Enterprise Mobility
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- On-Premise or Cloud ERP - Which Is Right for Your Business?
- Ten Questions to Avoid a Classical Business War Room Scenario
- What Business Leaders Want from IT Monitoring
- The Final IT Evolution – Cloud
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Five Technology Trends That Require Scrutiny
- Nine Stunning 3D Printed Objects
- User Accounts Are Only the Tip of the Iceberg
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- Fathers of Clouds – A Tribute
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- Open Server Summit Reports Doubling of Registration
- Drupal 8: A View into Performance
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar
- Passing Parameters to Flex That Works
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing