|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2013 08:01 AM EST||
BROOMFIELD, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) -- ORACLE'S JD EDWARDS SUMMIT 2013
- DCX Cable Assembles Pvt. Ltd., an India-based full-service designer and manufacturer of military and aerospace cable assemblies, has implemented Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1.
- With strict aerospace and defense requirements made more complex with time and cost constraints, DCX needed a flexible, comprehensive and integrated platform that could support local business requirements as well as its global operations.
- To cost-effectively meet these objectives and streamline overall business processes, DCX worked with Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), MTSI, Inc. to implement JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 in less than 100 days.
- The rapid implementation enabled DCX to quickly access an integrated and comprehensive applications suite that combines business value, standards-based technology and deep industry functionality into a business solution with a low total cost of ownership.
- Taking advantage of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne financial management solutions, DCX has been able to streamline and enhance its financial operations, meeting the local requirements of the India market and ensuring the accuracy of its global financial reporting.
- In addition, by providing DCX with detailed insights into order processing and shipping, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Manufacturing and Engineering has helped DCX achieve the certifications necessary to meet the strict requirements of military, aerospace and defense customers.
- The flexibility, ease of use and personalized user experience delivered by JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 has also enabled DCX to increase overall productivity and reduce total cost of ownership.
- "We needed a cost-effective system that would not only be easy to use and implement, but also be able to support both our local market and broader global requirements," said Neal Castleman, chairman of the board, DCX Cable Assemblies Pvt. Ltd. "To be able to implement such a comprehensive system in less than 100 days was an incredible result. With JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, we have been able to increase productivity while also accessing the advanced features we needed to satisfy strict aerospace and defense requirements."
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne financial management
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Manufacturing and Engineering
- Oracle's JD Edwards Twitter Feed
- Oracle's JD Edwards [email protected] Blog
- Oracle's JD Edwards YouTube Channel
- About DCX Cable Assemblies Pvt. Ltd.
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Jul. 26, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,296
Jul. 26, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,296
Jul. 26, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 984
Jul. 26, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,517
Jul. 26, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 629
Jul. 26, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,540
Jul. 25, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,310
Jul. 25, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,014
Jul. 25, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,505
Jul. 25, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,940
Jul. 25, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,979
Jul. 25, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,893
Jul. 25, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,798
Jul. 25, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,024
Jul. 25, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 997
Jul. 25, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,759
Jul. 25, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,444
Jul. 25, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,079
Jul. 25, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 971
Jul. 25, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,703