|By Business Wire||
|January 29, 2013 09:27 AM EST||
CloudBees, Inc., the Java Platform as a Service (PaaS) innovation leader, today announced the addition of new Verified partners and their services to the CloudBees Partner Ecosystem, making it easier than ever for developers to quickly and easily build, test and deploy Java applications in the cloud.
This latest expansion of the CloudBees Partner Ecosystem offers developers access to even more services that work on the CloudBees Platform. Partners who join the Ecosystem at the Verified Solutions Partner level enjoy the benefit of exposing their services to thousands of cutting-edge Java developers at a very low barrier to entry.
“When a customer is selecting a platform to build, run and manage their applications, they're looking for one that supports their specific application needs," said Andrew Lee, vice president, business development, CloudBees. “The need might be for an IDE they're familiar with, like Codenvy or IntelliJ IDEA; a load testing service, like BlazeMeter or Blitz; access to memcache servers, like Memcachier; a managed search capability, like with SearchBox; or a Big Data as-a-service solution, like Treasure Data. We strive to have breadth in the CloudBees Platform by providing essential services that offer both a curated experience and one filled with choice. The combination of CloudBees services and partner services addresses our mutual customers' application needs."
Erem Boto, co-founder of CloudBees customer Egraphs, said his company has tapped the CloudBees Ecosystem for deployment services to launch an innovative sports-related application. The Egraphs application provides customers a personalized voice message and an “egraph” – a digitally written note - from a sports star of their choice.
“The core functionality necessary to run a web-based business is provided to us by the CloudBees Platform,” said Boto. “However, the benefits available from the CloudBees Ecosystem are astonishing. There are many tested, verified and even integrated Ecosystem services available that we can use to streamline our development and deployment processes. The CloudBees-offered services along with other CloudBees Ecosystem services are going to be increasingly valuable to us as our business continues to grow.”
Verified Solutions partner services have been tested and certified on the CloudBees Platform in order to help ensure a smooth experience for users.
New Verified Partner services include:
- BlazeMeter, a self-service, load-testing platform providing an enterprise grade, out-of-the-box load testing solution, fully compatible with Apache JMeter. With BlazeMeter’s Jenkins CI plugin, the continuous development process can now include JMeter-based cloud testing without having to set up test environments.
- Blitz, for testing app loads quickly, easily and for free, and helps them calculate the resources they’ll need for a given application by simulating the load on their apps. The Blitz plugin for Jenkins makes it easy to integrate load testing into existing continuous integration jobs.
- Codenvy (formerly eXo IDE), a cloud environment for coding, building, and debugging apps. Its development PaaS uses the cloud’s infinite resources to shorten development tasks while organizations simplify on-boarding, collaboration and compliance processes.
- Eranea, which delivers Cobol2Cloud, a suite of tools that run Cobol applications in the cloud to optimize their TCO and increase their reach via the Internet. With Cobol2Cloud, customers can be setting up the “transcoding factory” on [email protected] and run the transcoded applications on [email protected]
- Heirloom Elastic COBOL, leverages high-value trusted COBOL & CICS workloads on the Java platform and in the cloud. With Elastic COBOL, you can recompile commercial, on-line and batch workloads into Java source code so they execute 100 percent as Java applications.
- IntelliJ IDEA, the most intelligent Java IDE for web, enterprise and mobile development. It is focused on raising developer productivity and offers the most intelligent code assistance for cutting-edge languages and frameworks.
- Mailjet, an all-in-one solution to send, track and deliver both transactional and marketing emails. Its cloud-based infrastructure is unique and highly scalable. A proprietary technology built on the CloudBees platform optimizes the sending and deliverability of app emails.
- MemCachier, which manages and scales clusters of memcache servers so developers can focus on their apps. MemCachier offers the easiest, most advanced, managed memcache solution. Using MemCachier, developers never have to change their code when they increase or decrease capacity.
- Qworum, which allows developers to modularize and integrate their web applications with interactive services. It provides advanced browser capabilities for modularizing web applications and for integrating web applications with each other.
- RunMyProcess, which allows developers to build and run integrated workflow apps in the cloud. It is a cloud-based Platform as a Service (PaaS) on which developers design, integrate, run and manage a company’s business processes.
- SearchBox, a hosted, managed and scalable search as a service powered by ElasticSearch, the final frontier of search engines. SearchBox offers instant setup and easy integration, real-time, fast search results, automatic scalability with plan changes, direct support from developers, and 24/7 monitoring.
- Treasure Data, a pre-built, multi-tenancy cloud platform that is already delivering big data analytics to more than 50 customers in production, managing more than 200 billion rows of data and processing 130,000 jobs per day.
- Learn more about the CloudBees Platform: http://www.cloudbees.com/dev.cb/
- Learn more about the cloud services offered within the CloudBees Partner Ecosystem: http://www.cloudbees.com/platform/ecosystem/overview.cb
- Apply to be a CloudBees Ecosystem partner: http://www.cloudbees.com/platform-ecosystem-join.cb
CloudBees (www.cloudbees.com) turbo-charges the way Java applications are built and deployed to meet the rapid pace of business in an on-line and increasingly mobile world. By eliminating the friction caused by provisioning, maintaining and administering complex hardware and software infrastructure, we streamline and accelerate the entire Java application lifecycle from development to deployment. The CloudBees Platform provides a set of rich services that are easily consumed by developers, allowing them to rapidly build and deploy new business applications with zero IT administrative overhead. Our AnyCloud Service Architecture enables those applications to be easily deployed to any public, regional or enterprise cloud environment. CloudBees serves the needs of a wide range of businesses from small startups that want to focus on quickly creating new on-line businesses to large IT organizations that need to rapidly respond to new business application projects. Follow CloudBees on Twitter (@CloudBees) and on Facebook. You can also try CloudBees for free.
Backed by Matrix Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of middleware and open source technology professionals.
As businesses adopt functionalities in cloud computing, it’s imperative that IT operations consistently ensure cloud systems work correctly – all of the time, and to their best capabilities. In his session at @BigDataExpo, Bernd Harzog, CEO and founder of OpsDataStore, will present an industry answer to the common question, “Are you running IT operations as efficiently and as cost effectively as you need to?” He will expound on the industry issues he frequently came up against as an analyst, and...
Mar. 24, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,876
In his General Session at 16th Cloud Expo, David Shacochis, host of The Hybrid IT Files podcast and Vice President at CenturyLink, investigated three key trends of the “gigabit economy" though the story of a Fortune 500 communications company in transformation. Narrating how multi-modal hybrid IT, service automation, and agile delivery all intersect, he will cover the role of storytelling and empathy in achieving strategic alignment between the enterprise and its information technology.
Mar. 24, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 7,242
"I think that everyone recognizes that for IoT to really realize its full potential and value that it is about creating ecosystems and marketplaces and that no single vendor is able to support what is required," explained Esmeralda Swartz, VP, Marketing Enterprise and Cloud at Ericsson, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Mar. 24, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,811
Microservices are a very exciting architectural approach that many organizations are looking to as a way to accelerate innovation. Microservices promise to allow teams to move away from monolithic "ball of mud" systems, but the reality is that, in the vast majority of organizations, different projects and technologies will continue to be developed at different speeds. How to handle the dependencies between these disparate systems with different iteration cycles? Consider the "canoncial problem" ...
Mar. 24, 2017 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 8,365
SYS-CON Events announced today that HTBase will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. HTBase (Gartner 2016 Cool Vendor) delivers a Composable IT infrastructure solution architected for agility and increased efficiency. It turns compute, storage, and fabric into fluid pools of resources that are easily composed and re-composed to meet each application’s needs. With HTBase, companies can quickly prov...
Mar. 24, 2017 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,491
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftLayer, an IBM Company, has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. SoftLayer, an IBM Company, provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. SoftLayer’s customers range from Web startups to global enterprises.
Mar. 24, 2017 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,137
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor - all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Mar. 24, 2017 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,220
China Unicom exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, in November 2016. China United Network Communications Group Co. Ltd ("China Unicom") was officially established in 2009 on the basis of the merger of former China Netcom and former China Unicom. China Unicom mainly operates a full range of telecommunications services including mobile broadband (GSM, WCDMA, LTE FDD, TD-LTE), fixed-line broadband, ICT, data communica...
Mar. 24, 2017 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,178
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named “Platinum Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CA Technologies helps customers succeed in a future where every business – from apparel to energy – is being rewritten by software. From ...
Mar. 24, 2017 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,254
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a client-oriented software development company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software company that develops and delivers turn-key mobile apps, websites, web services, and complex softw...
Mar. 24, 2017 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,500
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cloud Academy will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Cloud Academy is the industry’s most innovative, vendor-neutral cloud technology training platform. Cloud Academy provides continuous learning solutions for individuals and enterprise teams for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and the most popular cloud computing technologies. Ge...
Mar. 23, 2017 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 4,367
SYS-CON Events announced today that Loom Systems will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Founded in 2015, Loom Systems delivers an advanced AI solution to predict and prevent problems in the digital business. Loom stands alone in the industry as an AI analysis platform requiring no prior math knowledge from operators, leveraging the existing staff to succeed in the digital era. With offices in S...
Mar. 23, 2017 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 756
"My role is working with customers, helping them go through this digital transformation. I spend a lot of time talking to banks, big industries, manufacturers working through how they are integrating and transforming their IT platforms and moving them forward," explained William Morrish, General Manager Product Sales at Interoute, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Mar. 23, 2017 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,289
With billions of sensors deployed worldwide, the amount of machine-generated data will soon exceed what our networks can handle. But consumers and businesses will expect seamless experiences and real-time responsiveness. What does this mean for IoT devices and the infrastructure that supports them? More of the data will need to be handled at - or closer to - the devices themselves.
Mar. 23, 2017 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,314
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm.
Mar. 23, 2017 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,366
My team embarked on building a data lake for our sales and marketing data to better understand customer journeys. This required building a hybrid data pipeline to connect our cloud CRM with the new Hadoop Data Lake. One challenge is that IT was not in a position to provide support until we proved value and marketing did not have the experience, so we embarked on the journey ourselves within the product marketing team for our line of business within Progress. In his session at @BigDataExpo, Sum...
Mar. 23, 2017 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,498
The taxi industry never saw Uber coming. Startups are a threat to incumbents like never before, and a major enabler for startups is that they are instantly “cloud ready.” If innovation moves at the pace of IT, then your company is in trouble. Why? Because your data center will not keep up with frenetic pace AWS, Microsoft and Google are rolling out new capabilities In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Don Browning, VP of Cloud Architecture at Turner, will posit that disruption is inevitable for c...
Mar. 23, 2017 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,803
SYS-CON Events announced today that Telecom Reseller has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6–8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Telecom Reseller reports on Unified Communications, UCaaS, BPaaS for enterprise and SMBs. They report extensively on both customer premises based solutions such as IP-PBX as well as cloud based and hosted platforms.
Mar. 23, 2017 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,737
SYS-CON Events announced today that Ocean9will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Ocean9 provides cloud services for Backup, Disaster Recovery (DRaaS) and instant Innovation, and redefines enterprise infrastructure with its cloud native subscription offerings for mission critical SAP workloads.
Mar. 23, 2017 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,640
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cloudistics, an on-premises cloud computing company, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Cloudistics delivers a complete public cloud experience with composable on-premises infrastructures to medium and large enterprises. Its software-defined technology natively converges network, storage, compute, virtualization, and management into a ...
Mar. 23, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,501