|By Marketwired .||
|January 17, 2013 03:12 PM EST||
IRVINE, CA and PROVIDENCE, RI -- (Marketwire) -- 01/17/13 -- Paciolan, an industry-leading provider of ticketing, marketing, fundraising and sales automation solutions to more than 500 live entertainment organizations, including performing arts venues, announced that the company has entered into a partnership with Professional Facilities Management (PFM). PFM will leverage Paciolan's ticketing and marketing solutions in five venues, including Providence Performing Arts Center (Providence, R.I.), Veteran's Memorial Auditorium (Providence, R.I.), Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall (Ft. Myers, FL), Coral Springs Center for the Arts (Coral Springs, FL) and North Shore Center for the Performing Arts (Skokie, IL).
"We are pleased to begin a seamless partnership with Paciolan to enhance all of our patron services," said Lynn Singleton, President of Professional Facilities Management. "As a technically innovative company, Paciolan provides us with an excellent opportunity to elevate our patrons' experiences and take us to the next level serving our customers in each of our facilities."
Leveraging Paciolan's eVenue online ticketing system, all five venues will have a best-of-breed online box office website, including the ability to allow patrons to pick their own seat through an interactive seat map, social integration, and other advanced features to efficiently sell tickets. PFM will provide customers with secure online services and account management, including opportunities for patrons to purchase VIP packages, bundles for shows, restaurants and merchandise, as well as the ability to manage their online accounts and inventory.
With a focus to elevate the patron experience, each venue will implement Paciolan's Access scanning and digital ticketing solution. The system will enable patrons to print tickets at home to bypass will call lines at the box office. The barcoded tickets will provide each venue the opportunity to increase sponsorship activation and generate incremental revenue by providing sponsorship branding on the print-at-home tickets. Paciolan's Access technology also allows each venue to validate tickets and track attendance in real-time through the use of handheld scanners at each entrance.
"We look forward to implementing new digital ticketing technologies to make it easy to buy and redeem tickets digitally to maximize the experience of each customer," said Donna Santos, Vice President of Ticketing and Sales. "Our partnership with Paciolan will help us to stay abreast of leading edge technology and also will help us to provide innovations to all of our patrons."
All five of PFM's venues will adopt Paciolan's industry-leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution which provides a 360 degree view of each venue's customer interactions, including ticketing and purchase history, to enhance ticket sales at each venue and manage relationships with each patron. With a holistic view of each customer, venues will be able to utilize transparent data collected in real-time to provide efficient service to their patrons.
Additionally, PFM will improve its communication and broaden its marketing reach at their venues, implementing Paciolan's marketing services. Leveraging the PAC Social Media platform, PFM venues will have the ability to socially promote events, build and engage their database, and manage conversations online. Using Paciolan's display ad retargeting technology, PFM venues will be able to deliver sequential banner advertisements with special offers, tailored to specific consumers who visit their website to purchase tickets to their events. Paciolan's PACmail email marketing solution will empower PFM venues with a platform to enhance communications and tailor segmented messages to customers to drive ticket sales online and increase customer awareness of ticket sales and packages, upcoming events and promotions.
"We value every patron, and at the end of the day it's about providing each customer with one-to-one marketing messaging," added Santos. "Paciolan offers us that ability to deliver the right message to the right patron at the right time."
"We are excited to partner with Professional Facilities Management to help them provide world-class services to each of their venues in many performing arts communities," said Dave Butler, chief executive officer of Paciolan. "Paciolan will continue to deliver the innovative technology to each venue and assist them in providing exceptional customer service."
About Professional Facilities Management
Professional Facilities Management, Inc. (PFM) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Providence Performing Arts Center, incorporated in 1988 in response to a growing need for objective evaluation and management of performing arts facilities in geographically-diverse locations. One of the first companies of its kind, PFM's business is focused on performing arts to bring a wide variety of programming to the broadest audience while maintaining financial responsibility and sensitivity to local constituency needs. Presently, PFM holds management/booking contracts in 10 facilities located in eight states.
Founded in 1980, Paciolan is the leader in venue enablement, powering ticketing, fundraising and marketing technology solutions for leading organizations across North America. Collectively, Paciolan powers over 500 live entertainment organizations that sell over 120 million tickets annually. Primary markets include college athletics, professional sports, performing arts, arenas and museums. Paciolan is a wholly owned subsidiary of Comcast-Spectacor.
Visit www.paciolan.com for additional company information.
Paciolan Media Contacts:
Vice President of Marketing
Corporate Marketing Associate
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- U.S. General Services Administration Moves Order Management System to IBM SmartCloud for Government
- The DevOps Way to Solve JVM Memory Issues
- Cisco Web Security Webinar: Ensure World Class Protection
- SDN: Uncovering Amazon's Secret Sauce
- Mobilizing Business Data: The Holy Grail of Enterprise Mobility
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- On-Premise or Cloud ERP - Which Is Right for Your Business?
- Ten Questions to Avoid a Classical Business War Room Scenario
- What Business Leaders Want from IT Monitoring
- The Final IT Evolution – Cloud
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Five Technology Trends That Require Scrutiny
- Nine Stunning 3D Printed Objects
- User Accounts Are Only the Tip of the Iceberg
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- Fathers of Clouds – A Tribute
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- Open Server Summit Reports Doubling of Registration
- Drupal 8: A View into Performance
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar
- Passing Parameters to Flex That Works
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing