|By PR Newswire||
|January 14, 2013 10:56 AM EST||
WALTHAM, Mass., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX), today announced a partner program for its Global Marketing Operations (GMO) solution. With the program, Lionbridge will integrate market-leading marketing technology solutions from partners including ActiveStandards, BrightEdge, Dotsub, PlyMedia and Sitecore with its GMO services. As a result marketers can now work with a single partner to access the most advanced technology-enabled solutions for producing, managing and delivering multichannel digital marketing campaigns and content in local markets worldwide.
The chosen partners represent the top companies in SEO management, video translation, web content management, marketing automation, web analytics and web quality management. By combining these market-leading technologies with Lionbridge GMO solutions, clients gain access to best of breed technology as part of their GMO solutions. As a result, enterprises can enjoy powerful benefits including the ability to:
- Increase search engine traffic across all global markets
- Ensure global consistency and local relevance in campaign design, copy and localization
- Reduce cycle times to rollout global campaigns and product launches
- Support powerful analytics on tens of thousands of keywords, millions of pages, and billions of backlinks across global markets worldwide
- Attract and target website visitors with personalized content, multivariate testing and integrated campaigns across geographies
- Localize videos (captions, subtitles & transcripts) for live and on-demand video
- Optimize the quality and compliance of web properties globally
"Marketing organizations often struggle to implement and manage global marketing programs across numerous, technology systems," said Marc Osofsky, SVP Marketing of Lionbridge. "The combination of our innovative partner technologies with Lionbridge's global resources, program management processes and proven global marketing services enable CMOs to streamline their global marketing ecosystem and provide consistent, relevant experiences in any market and in any language."
The Global Marketing Operations (GMO) partnership solutions include:
- Best practice operational processes on each platform
- Fully bundled technology in a usage fee model
- Pre-integration to Lionbridge GeoFluent real-time translation suite
- Trained offshore resources on chosen platform
Initial partners in the GMO partner program include ActiveStandards, BrightEdge, a global leader in enterprise SEO, Dotsub, a provider of systems for creating and viewing subtitles for videos in multiple languages, PlyMedia, a leader in the development, deployment and service of technology platforms for digital advertising and online media content and Sitecore, a leading web content management and customer experience management software company.
"Delivery of a successful digital strategy in today's highly competitive and increasingly complex global marketplaces requires underpinning by good quality websites and digital interactions," said Simon Lande, CEO, ActiveStandards. "By integrating ActiveStandards Web Quality Management, Lionbridge is ensuring their customers continuously benefit from industry best practice and create high quality user experiences, helping them to achieve successful global customer engagement programs."
"Companies increasingly seek global, enterprise-scale SEO and need a platform and global services to match to execute their strategies," said Brad Mattick, VP Marketing at BrightEdge Technologies, Inc. "The combination of the highly scalable BrightEdge SEO platform with the Lionbridge GMO global sourcing model delivers a compelling solution for marketers seeking to rapidly achieve global enterprise scale."
"Video for global content marketing is growing exponentially," said Michael Smolens, Founder & Chairman of Dotsub. "Lionbridge is the first leading translation firm to offer a faster, cheaper video translation and captioning model for their clients."
"Marketers have a significant set of challenges – including translation of content and campaigns across websites, global program management, building and managing a network of outsourcers, and more," said Amar Patel, Senior Technology Partner Manager, Sitecore. "By extending our partnership with Lionbridge, our customers can now deliver translated, localized multichannel marketing campaigns and web content faster and with less third-party involvement."
The global digital marketing solutions are all available today.
About Lionbridge GMO
Lionbridge's Global Marketing Operations (GMO) is a suite of global marketing services that enable global marketers to outperform competitor search rankings, increase traffic 30-100%, reduce campaign cycle time 30%, and reduce the total cost of global campaign execution by 20%. Through our Global Customer LifecycleSM approach, clients see higher search rankings, more traffic and revenue, faster product adoption and satisfaction and increased loyalty.
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 26 countries. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com.
- For more information on Lionbridge Global Marketing Ops services portfolio, visit: www.globalmarketingops.com.
- On Twitter, follow @GlobalMktgOps
- Visit the Lionbridge GMO Facebook page www.facebook.com/GlobalMktgOps to join the conversation
- Visit the Lionbridge GMO blog to stay up-to-date on industry insights http://blog.lionbridge.com/marketing
SOURCE Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Practical WebRTC: From API to Solution
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar