|By Marketwired .||
|January 11, 2013 02:37 PM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- Verve Music Group recording artists The Tenors (formerly known as The Canadian Tenors), featuring Clifton Murray, Fraser Walters, Remigio Pereira and Victor Micallef, have announced their release week activity for the U.S. debut of their platinum selling album, LEAD WITH YOUR HEART. The multi-platinum selling singing sensations will kick things off January 11th at Madison Square Garden in New York City to perform the national anthem at a home game for the New York Knicks. And, The Tenors will sing the National Anthem this Sunday, January 13th in Atlanta, before the nationally televised NFC Divisional Playoff game between the Atlanta Falcons and Seattle Seahawks. Game time is 1PM EST on Fox.
The Tenors will appear and/or perform at some of the city's top television shows including Good Morning America, Katie, Access Hollywood, The Better Show, Fox & Friends, CBS News Weekend, FOX Entertainment News, ABC News Now, WPIX Morning News, and more. Among the week's highlights and to the delight of their media savvy fans, the group will do a LiveStream performance on their release day at 3pm complete with a fan web chat/Q&A. The Tenors will give their fans two intimate back-to-back shows at The Cutting Room January 14th and 15th to showcase new material from LEAD WITH YOUR HEART. They will wrap the week with CNN's Robin Meade as she hosts The Tenors for the duration of the popular morning show: Morning Express with Robin Meade. The show will air live, Friday, January 18th from 6am-Noon EST.
LEAD WITH YOUR HEART is The Tenors' first album in over two years, following the international release of their debut album and an extensive touring schedule. Over the past few years, The Tenors have performed worldwide, sharing the stage with legendary artists such as Andrea Bocelli, Celine Dion (on The Oprah Show), Sting and Paul McCartney. More recently, The Tenors were featured performers on two primetime international broadcasts: THE EMMY Awards live from Los Angeles and The Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations from Windsor Castle in the UK, where The Tenors performed for Her Majesty. The Tenors have been frequenting the US with regularity over the past month with appearances at The Dream Foundation Gala with Katy Perry, performances at the tree lighting ceremony in Los Angeles for Nokia Plaza/KNBC and the nationally televised American Giving Awards, and were the featured musical guests for celebrity magazine, LA Confidential Magazine's10th Anniversary.
In tribute to one of America's foremost civic leaders, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., The Tenors will commemorate their U.S. release date, January 15th, which is also the birth date of Dr. King, by pausing from their promotional activity to join the thousands of people across America that will be serving their communities throughout the week for the National Martin Luther King Jr. Call to Service. The Tenors will visit The Children's Storefront -- an independent, tuition free school for Pre-K - 8th grade located in Harlem, New York. The group will have a discussion and Q&A segment with the school's 5th-8th grade students, led by the head and assistant head of school, Wendy Reynoso and Michael Williams. The Tenors will close out the assembly with a performance including a final number with the school's choir.
LEAD WITH YOUR HEART is a 12-track journey that stretches the boundaries of classical crossover music by combining classic songs, modern tunes, and Spanish and French world music. From much-loved covers such as Bob Dylan's "Forever Young" and Elton John's "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word," to the inspirational anthem "Amazing Grace," and one of the most recognizable and heroic Tenor arias, "Nessun Dorma," the diverse track list features an eclectic mix of pop favorites and classical staples, along with new compositions written and co-written by The Tenors. Collaborating on this exciting new album with The Tenors are world-renowned producers and co-writers including Walter Afanasieff (Celine Dion, Andrea Bocelli, Michael Jackson), Bob Ezrin (Rod Stewart, Peter Gabriel, Pink Floyd) and Marco Marinangeli (Josh Groban, Il Divo, Placido Domingo).
TRACK LISTING: LEAD WITH YOUR HEART
1. You and I (Vinceremo)
2. Lead With Your Heart
3. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
4. Me He Enamorado (Woman in Love)
5. World Stand Still
6. Journees d'innocence
8. Anchor Me
10. Amazing Grace featuring Natalie Grant
11. Forever Young
12. Lullaby (The Smile Upon Your Face) featuring Chris Botti
Bonus Track: Nessun Dorma
LEAD WITH YOUR HEART is in stores everywhere Tuesday, January 15th. The Tenors are prepping for a 70-city North American tour to include 40 U.S. cities for Spring 2013. A PBS special on the group began airing in December 2012. Follow the Tenors on Twitter @TenorsMusic and Facebook for more information on the group's activity or visit their website at www.tenorsmusic.com
"...the star of the show is the Tenors voices and tasteful arrangements which flow liquid-smooth from tag-team lead exchanges to rich, choral harmonies... the album has distinctive treatments of choice covers along with originals designed for crossover appeal... 'Lead with Your Heart' shows us where they want to go..." - Gary Graff, Billboard
ABOUT THE TENORS:
Since their inception, The Tenors have been thrilling audiences around the world with their powerful voices and memorable melodies. Blending classical music and contemporary pop, these singing sensations have achieved international success, showcasing their undeniable charm and diverse vocal styles. The music of Canadians Clifton Murray, Victor Micallef, Remigio Pereira, and Fraser Walters is rich and soulful, with powerful anthems and beautiful melodies. Both their self-titled debut and holiday album (The Perfect Gift) have gone platinum in Canada and have been released in many countries around the world by Universal Music and its affiliates.
Plan A Media LLC:
212-337-1406 ext 16
212-337-1406 ext 10
212-337-1406 ext 15
Jeffrey Latimer Entertainment
Verve Music Group:
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Practical WebRTC: From API to Solution
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar