|By PR Newswire||
|January 9, 2013 03:39 PM EST||
In the news release, Behr Unveils 2013 Color Trends Forecast For Professional Painters, Contractors And Remodelers, issued 08-Jan-2013 by Behr Process Corporation over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that in the sixth paragraph, the first sentence that read "The 2013 Behr color trends brochure and new colors are currently available at The Home Depot stores nationwide" as originally issued inadvertently, should be be removed. The complete, corrected release follows:
Behr Unveils 2013 Color Trends Forecast For Professional Painters, Contractors And Remodelers
Trusted Paint Manufacturer Educates Professionals on Color Trends to Better Serve Customers
SANTA ANA, Calif., Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Behr Process Corporation, an experienced and trusted provider of paint and coatings, announced today that its professional products and services division, BehrProSM, has introduced its 2013 color trends forecast to provide industry professionals with color expertise to better serve their customers. Identified by Behr's color experts, the 2013 color series features a diverse range of options that translate seamlessly to contractors' residential and commercial projects, assisting professional painters and remodeling experts in offering colors for customers to adopt.
Blue has been pinpointed by Behr as the leading color family in 2013. Deep, rich jeweled blues such as sapphire, lapis and cobalt will be used in combination with the already available aqua, turquoise and coral families. Within each of Behr's four forward looking color schemes—"Classic Caprice," "Color Metric," "Sweet Jazz," and "Apres Ski,"—a blue shade is represented. The "Classic Caprice" is a traditional color story with a modern twist, perfect for adding spice to a formal room. "Color Metric" plays off of the popular color blocking fashion trend, featuring neutral tones paired with intense, bright pops of color. The third palette, "Sweet Jazz," influenced by the art deco period, introduces feminine pastel shades for a hit of nostalgia with dark accent notes for a contemporary aesthetic. Lastly, "Apres Ski" illustrates how professionals can interject color in spaces featuring natural materials—stone fireplace, exposed wood beams, etc.—for an electric woodsy style.
"Behr's 2013 color choices are modern, with inspiration pulled from historical style, particularly from the '20s and '30s, including art deco furnishings and the whimsical essence of The Great Gatsby. The streamlined color palettes will be attractive to customers who are looking to make an impact—large or small—on their property," said Erika Woelfel, director of color marketing for BEHR® Paints. "Today's residential and commercial property owners are keeping a pulse on color and design trends, and when offering expert insight, pros are meeting the customer demand for unique color combinations that add a personal element of glamour and design."
"BehrPro strives to give professional contractors, painters and remodelers all the solutions they need to better their businesses, and the four distinct color palettes—devised by our team of experts—are versatile for today's home owners and property managers," said Colin Jaffe, senior vice president of operations for professional products and services at Behr Process Corporation. "While gray will be a predominate color story for neutral walls, we encourage adding splashes of color on accent walls, ceilings and doors to draw attention to open areas and drive traffic to points of interest. Professionals who strengthen their color expertise are adding a beneficial component to their portfolio that will contribute to a better, stronger business foundation."
The innovative BehrPro service program offers free jobsite delivery by certified coating specialists who can provide onsite color advice and answer product questions. To help professionals better meet customer expectations, BehrPro also provides access to factory tinting for accurate and consistent color matching. To learn more about BehrPro, contact your local BehrPro representative.
About Behr Professional Products & Services Group
Behr Process Corporation's Professional Products & Services Group is dedicated to serving professional painters, contractors and through its BehrProSM program. The program features professional-grade coatings, primers, wood stains and waterproofers including BEHR®, BEHR PREMIUM PLUS ULTRA®, BEHR PREMIUM PLUS®, KILZ PRO-X™ paints and KILZ® Primers. With advanced products and services—such as free job site delivery where available, convenient will-call pick up, factory tinting, pricing discounts through The Home Depot, color matching plus renderings, expert customer support and business solutions—BehrPro offers industry professionals the tools and resources to help them simplify and grow their business. Behr's professional products can be purchased at The Home Depot® with more than 1,900 convenient locations nationwide or by contacting a BehrPro representative at 1-877-776-3961. For more information, visit the BehrPro website. Connect with BehrPro on Twitter (@BehrPro), and Facebook. Founded in 1947, Behr Process Corporation is one of the largest suppliers of architectural paint and exterior wood care products to the United States and Canadian do-it-yourself and professional channels. Behr manufactures paints, decorative finishes, primers, stains and surface preparation products, which are sold exclusively at The Home Depot. Behr is a subsidiary of Masco Corporation (NYSE: MAS) and is headquartered in Santa Ana, CA.
SOURCE Behr Process Corporation
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Practical WebRTC: From API to Solution
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar