|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 08:56 AM EST||
BANGALORE, India and FREMONT, California, December 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), a world leader in consulting and information technology services, will announce results for its third quarter ending December 31, 2012 on Friday, January 11, 2013, Indian Standard Time (IST) (on the night of Thursday, January 10, 2013, US Eastern Time (ET)). The results will also be available on the Infosys website http://www.infosys.com.
Following the release, Infosys CEO & Managing Director, Mr. S.D. Shibulal, CFO, Mr. Rajiv Bansal, and other members of the senior management will comment on the company's performance.
Mr. S. D. Shibulal and Mr. Rajiv Bansal will be part of a detailed discussion on CNBC-TV 18 as part of its 'Boardroom' series from Bangalore at 10:15 a.m. IST on January 11, 2013 (this will not be telecast in the US). An archive of this event will be uploaded on http://www.infosys.com after 2:00 p.m. IST on January 11, 2013 (after 3:30 a.m. US ET on January 11, 2013).
Financial results to mobile phone users in India
Highlights of the results will be made available to mobile phone users in India through SMS. To access the highlights on SMS, type "R Infosys" ("R" space "Infosys") or "Results Infosys" ("Results" space "Infosys") and send it to 51818 (which is CNBC on your handset). Results on SMS will be available after 10:00 a.m. on Friday, January 11, 2013.
Earnings call I
(2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. IST; 3:30 a.m. - 4:30 a.m. ET)
The company will conduct an hour-long conference call at 2:00 p.m. IST (3:30 a.m. ET) on January 11, 2013 (open to investors/analysts in all regions), where the senior management will discuss the company's performance and answer questions from participants. To participate in the conference call, please dial the numbers provided below 10-15 minutes before the scheduled start time of the call. During this interim, the operator will provide instructions on how to ask questions. As participation in the call is limited, early registration (by calling the numbers 10-15 minutes before the scheduled start time) is encouraged.
This event will be webcast live on the Internet, following which it will be archived at http://www.infosys.com. The archive will be available after 5:00 p.m. IST on January 11, 2013 (after 6:30 a.m. US ET on January 11, 2013). In addition, a transcript of the conference call will be available at http://www.infosys.com.
Earnings call II
(7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. IST; 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. ET)
The company will also conduct an hour-long conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET (7:00 p.m. IST) on January 11, 2013 (open to investors/analysts in all regions), where the senior management will discuss the company's performance and answer questions from participants. To participate in the conference call, please dial the numbers provided below 10-15 minutes before the scheduled start time of the call. During this interim, the operator will provide instructions on how to ask questions. As participation in the call is limited, early registration (by calling the numbers 10-15 minutes before the scheduled start time) is encouraged.
This event will be webcast live on the Internet and an archive can be accessed at http://www.infosys.com after 11:00 a.m. ET on January 11, 2013 (after 9:30 p.m. IST on January 11, 2013). A transcript of the conference call will be available at http://www.infosys.com.
Summary of events
Telephone / Fax Event Date and Time Web-site/Channel No. Morning of Earnings January 11, 2013 (IST) release over the wire Night of http://www.infosys.com services January 10, 2013 (ET) Live broadcast of 10:15 a.m. management's January 11, 2013 (IST) comment on the results No telecast in the US CNBC-TV 18 Archived 2:00 p.m. webcast of January 11, 2013 (IST) management's comment on 3:30 a.m. http://www.infosys.com the results January 11, 2013 (ET) TOLL MUMBAI: Earnings 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. conference January 11, 2013 (IST) +91-22-6629-0463 call I 3:30 a.m. - 4:30 a.m. January +91-22-4039-2463 (open to 11, 2013 (ET) questions TOLL BANGALORE: for Questions during the call can http://www.infosys.com investors/ be addressed to 080-6000-1221 analysts in [email protected] all regions) India 080-3940-3977 Singapore TOLL-FREE: 800-101-2045 Hong Kong TOLL-FREE: 800-964-448 Japan TOLL-FREE: 00531-161-110 UK TOLL-FREE: 0808-101-1573 Germany TOLL-FREE: 0-800-181-4445 Canada TOLL- FREE: 1-877-881-1170 France TOLL-FREE: 0800-914-745 US TOLL-FREE(Primary) : 1-866-746-2133 TOLL-Number (Secondary) 1-323-386-8721 Replay of conference Through January 16, 2013 http://www.infosys.com TOLL-FREE: call USA +1-877-344-7529 INTERNATIONAL TOLL +1-412-317-0088 TOLL, MUMBAI: +91-22-6629-5929 +91-22-3065-1212 TOLL, BANGALORE: +91-80-3940-3988 Passcode:4636# Earnings 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. TOLL, MUMBAI: conference January 11, 2013 (IST) +91-22-6629-0463 call II 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. +91-22-4039-2463 (open to January 11, 2013 (ET) questions for Questions during the call can http://www.infosys.com TOLL, BANGALORE: investors/ be addressed to India 080-6000-1221 analysts in [email protected] 080-3940-3977 all regions) Singapore TOLL-FREE: 800-101-2045 Hong Kong TOLL-FREE: 800-964-448 Japan TOLL-FREE: 00531-161-110 UK TOLL-FREE: 0808-101-1573 Germany TOLL-FREE: 0-800-181-4445 Canada TOLL FREE: 1-877-881-1170 France TOLL-FREE: 0800-914-745 US TOLL-FREE(Primary) : 1-866-746-2133 TOLL-Number (Secondary) 1-323-386-8721 Replay of http://www.infosys.com TOLL-FREE: conference Through January 16, 2013 USA call +1-877-344-7529 INTERNATIONAL TOLL: +1-412-317-0088 TOLL, MUMBAI: +91-22-6629-5929 +91-22-3065-1212 TOLL, BANGALORE: +91-80-3940-3988 Passcode:4637#
About Infosys Ltd
Infosys partners with global enterprises to drive their innovation-led growth. That's why Forbes ranked Infosys 19th among the top 100 most innovative companies. As a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions, Infosys helps clients in more than 30 countries realize their goals.
Visit http://www.infosys.com and see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with its 153,000+ people, is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise® today.
Certain statements in this release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements, which involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding fluctuations in earnings, fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, our ability to manage growth, intense competition in IT services including those factors which may affect our cost advantage, wage increases in India, our ability to attract and retain highly skilled professionals, time and cost overruns on fixed-price, fixed-time frame contracts, client concentration, restrictions on immigration, industry segment concentration, our ability to manage our international operations, reduced demand for technology in our key focus areas, disruptions in telecommunication networks or system failures, our ability to successfully complete and integrate potential acquisitions, liability for damages on our service contracts, the success of the companies in which Infosys has made strategic investments, withdrawal or expiration of governmental fiscal incentives, political instability and regional conflicts, legal restrictions on raising capital or acquiring companies outside India, and unauthorized use of our intellectual property and general economic conditions affecting our industry. Additional risks that could affect our future operating results are more fully described in our United States Securities and Exchange Commission filings including our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012 and on Form 6-K for the quarter ended December 31, 2011, June 30, 2012 and September 30,2012. These filings are available at http://www.sec.gov. Infosys may, from time to time, make additional written and oral forward-looking statements, including statements contained in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and our reports to shareholders. The company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements that may be made from time to time by or on behalf of the company.
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Practical WebRTC: From API to Solution
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar