|By Marketwired .||
|December 27, 2012 11:19 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwire - December 27, 2012) - Genesis Global Media is an ad agency, entertainment provider and media distribution manager providing clients with the most comprehensive suite of marketing solutions. The Genesis Global Media Radio Show features prominent writers, doctors, authors, professors and other esteemed professionals. Tonight, December 27th, tune in to hear our guests, Debra Simons from 6:00pm PST - 6:30pm PST, followed by Pamela Reaves from 6:30pm PST - 7pm PST. Either show can be listened to through this link - http://crntalk.com/crn2
Canadian Dieters Find Weight Loss Solution and Weight No More for Lasting Results
Stop dieting and start transforming! Weight No More Consulting, a full service weight loss center, caters to your every need as you journey to a healthy weight following weight loss surgery. Servicing all of Canada, Weight No More Consulting takes pride in its honest and compassionate care, and guides you through every step of the program to ensure your continued success. Lose weight, gain wellness and leave the rest to us! It's that simple.
Weight No More Consulting offers a comprehensive program that encompasses all aspects of a safe and effective weight loss surgery. Beginning with informational meetings, Weight No More Consulting educates each potential client before they decide to have surgery on the health risks of obesity and the various weight loss surgeries so that an informed decision may be reached. Following a decision to have surgery, Weight No More Consulting will make all arrangements necessary, including: booking an appointment for surgery; booking flight, hotel and transportation to and from the hospital; ensuring professional and qualified care before and after surgery; and providing a travel companion. Travel companions from Weight No More are recipients of weight loss surgery and will thus keep you informed on what to expect throughout the procedure. This accommodation is optional.
Weight No More Consulting is dedicated to providing its clients with compassion and a solid support system. With ongoing meetings offered before and after surgery, Weight No More Consulting takes care to ensure each client has the tools to reach their goals and continue their success.
Weight No More Consulting was founded by Debra Simons, who underwent weight loss surgery two years ago. Today, Ms. Simons is 135 lbs. lighter and medication free! She is committed to promoting the health and wellness of her clients through removing the obstacles that block successful weight loss. Her integrity has allowed her to assist countless individuals, who have transformed their bodies and their minds. Start your journey to wellness and contact Weight No More Consulting today!
To find out how Weight No More Consulting can benefit you, please visit: http://weightnomoreconsulting.com/ or call us toll free at 1-855-343-0907.
To contact Debra Simons, please email her at [email protected]
Certified Professional Coach Pamela Reaves Helps Clients Score Big
Taking a shot at a lifestyle goal just got easier. With Pamela Reaves on the sidelines, no one can miss! A certified professional coach specializing in relationship, motivational and image coaching, Ms. Reaves is also the author of "Is It Love or Merely a Sick Attachment," which helps readers to clearly distinguish healthy, loving relationships from toxic and dysfunctional relationships. Ms. Reaves has put her words into action through Ray of Hope Kenya, an international initiative that provides outreach to victims of abusive relationships in Kenya with the goal of helping them rebuild their lives by teaching them to cultivate and maintain healthy relationships. In her position as International Program Director, she counsels the Program's founders in applying the lessons she outlines in "Is It Love . . ." to the benefit of countless women and children. Ms. Reaves operates these various business interests through her umbrella network, Nella, LLC, and credits her success as a lifestyle coach to her diverse work experience, one which she enjoys sharing with her clients to provide a framework for personal and professional goal achievement. Whatever your goals, whether striking a balance, reinventing your image or simply lifting your lifestyle, Pamela Reaves will help you achieve them.
Ms. Reaves describes herself as a "perpetual work in progress." It is this attitude that makes her guidance so effective. Her ability to draw out hidden talents and strengths leaves her clients feeling motivated, confident and rejuvenated. Believing the "Power Begins Within," Ms. Reaves leads her clients to an inner peace and an outward prosperity.
Pamela Reaves has been honored with several esteemed awards, including the National Association of Professional Women 2012 Woman of the Year Award, the 2012 Global Women's Forum, and the Black Wall Street Awards. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from the University of Phoenix and has completed continuing education programs encompassing a number of intensive real estate/legal seminars hosted by: New York University School of Real Estate, The Practicing Law Institute, and Johns Hopkins School of Real Estate. Ms. Reaves received certification for the following programs: Dale Carnegie Leadership Training and Certified Professional Coach by Fowler/Wainwright International Institute of Professional Coaching.
This is your call to action. Contact Pamela Reaves and start achieving your goals today.
Pamela Reaves may be contacted as follows:
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Pamela Reaves
For speaking engagements and professional services, please call (410) 902-1575.
Genesis Global Media offers Direct Response TV Commercials / Infomercials, TV Show Production / Broadcasting, Corporate Video, Video Newsletters, Video Emails, Video Press Releases, Cable TV, DR TV Media Buying, Satellite / Terrestrial Radio Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Web Development / Design and Press Release services as part of its "Brand Ambassadorship" for small to large companies. GGM features a 10,000 sq. foot video production facility with in-house programming, communications, analytics, design and marketing departments. Professionals interested in being a guest on the Genesis Global Media Radio Show can use the contact information below or by visiting http://www.GenesisGlobalMedia.com
Radio shows - http://crntalk.com/crn2
Radio show schedules - http://genesisglobalmedia.com/Show-Schedules.aspx
Radio show affiliates - http://genesisglobalmedia.com/CRN-Affiliates.aspx
Genesis Global Media
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Practical WebRTC: From API to Solution
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar