|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 03:06 PM EST||
DETROIT, Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rock Ventures today announced the purchase of five additional properties, wrapping up a year in which it acquired eight buildings totaling 630,000 square feet of commercial space.
The newest acquisitions bring Rock Ventures' downtown Detroit real estate investments to 15 buildings totaling 2.6 million square feet of commercial space, and three parking structures for a combined 3,500 parking spaces.
In addition, Rock Ventures broke ground on a 33,000 square-foot specialty retail development and 10-story parking garage last month, renovated 633,000 square feet of commercial space, and located 45 companies to the city, including Twitter, Chrysler, Metro-West Appraisal, and numerous technology related start-ups. Rock Ventures' family of companies, including Quicken Loans and Title Source, has brought 7,000-plus people to work in downtown Detroit since August 2010.
"It has been an exciting year of opportunity in Detroit," said Dan Gilbert, Founder and Chairman of Rock Ventures and Quicken Loans. "Our focus in 2013 will be on the three R's – residential, rail and retail – all of which are vital in creating the vibrant, thriving urban core that we all envision."
Rock Ventures' newest building acquisitions include:
- 1201 Woodward - Kresge Building
The 54,000 square-foot property built in 1891 was home to the former Kresge store. The nine-story building, located on the northwest corner of Woodward Avenue and State Street, will be renovated to accommodate first floor retail and either office or residential space above. A portion of the first floor currently houses The Detroit Shoppe and Detroit Artist Market pop-up stores.
- 1217 Woodward
This five-story 30,000 square-foot building is located on the west side of Woodward Avenue, immediately north of the Kresge Building. Built in 1891, the building will be renovated and used for first floor retail and either office or residential space above. A portion of the first floor currently houses Santa's Wonderland, a seasonal store specifically for children with proceeds benefitting Detroit Goodfellows, ensuring there is "No Kiddie without a Christmas."
- 1412 Woodward
Located on the east side of Woodward Avenue between Grand River Avenue and John R Street, this three-story building was built in 1916. The 6,000 square-foot building is currently unoccupied, but will feature first floor retail with office space above.
- 1301 Broadway - Cary Building Lofts
The 20,000 square-foot building, built in 1906, is located on the west corner of Gratiot Avenue and Broadway Street. The five-story structure will undergo extensive renovations to accommodate first floor retail space with residential space above.
- 1521 Broadway - Small Plates Building
The 9,300 square-foot building is 100 percent occupied by Small Plates restaurant on the first floor with four residential loft apartments above. The five-story building is located on the west side of Broadway Street between John R and Witherell Street.
The building purchases were brokered by Bedrock Real Estate Services, Rock Ventures' full-service real estate firm. Bedrock leases, develops and manages all of Rock Ventures' buildings, and has helped locate more than 65 companies to downtown Detroit since August 2010.
"The need for retail and updated office and residential space in downtown Detroit is keeping Bedrock extremely busy," said Jim Ketai, Managing Partner at Bedrock, adding that the firm has grown by nearly 60 percent in the past year to keep up with the demand."
For more information about Bedrock Real Estate Services, please visit www.bedrockmgt.com.
About Rock Ventures LLC
Rock Ventures LLC is an umbrella entity formed to provide operational coordination, guidance, and integration of Dan Gilbert's portfolio of companies, investments and real estate. Rock Ventures' flagship company is Quicken Loans, the nation's largest online home lender and fourth largest retail lender.
About Bedrock Real Estate Services LLC
Bedrock Real Estate Services LLC is a full service real estate firm specializing in purchasing, leasing, financing, developing and managing of commercial space. The company, a partnership between Quicken Loans Founder and Chairman Dan Gilbert and veteran real estate developer Jim Ketai, is based in downtown Detroit. For more information, visit bedrockmgt.com.
** Note to Editors:
Below is Rock Ventures Detroit 2.0 Chronology, followed by a listing of the more than 65 companies who in the past 27 months have moved to downtown Detroit in a number of Rock Ventures-owned buildings.
Detroit 2.0 Timeline
January 2007: Dan Gilbert founds Bizdom, a non-profit entrepreneurship accelerator for budding web and tech-based startups in Detroit.
January 2009: Gilbert and other business leaders invest in M-1 RAIL, a 6.8-mile light-rail system that will link key neighborhoods to Detroit's riverfront, the business district, and educational, cultural, entertainment and medical institutions along Woodward Avenue.
July 2009: Quicken Loans announces it will relocate its headquarters to the Compuware Building in downtown Detroit in 2010.
August 2010: Quicken Loans and five of its sister companies move 1,700 team members into the Compuware building in downtown Detroit.
November 2010: Gilbert, together with entrepreneurs Josh Linkner and Brian Hermelin, launch Detroit Venture Partners, a Detroit-based venture capital firm that invests in seed and early-stage technology companies to be located in the city.
January 2011: Rock Ventures, the umbrella entity formed to provide operational coordination, guidance and integration of Gilbert's portfolio of companies, investments and real estate purchases Detroit's historical Madison Theatre Building and begins transforming it into a collaborative tech hub to encourage partnership among local entrepreneurs.
April 2011: Rock Ventures acquires the 13-story Chase Tower located in Detroit's downtown central business district and immediately begins renovation to reflect Quicken Loans' culture.
April 2011: Rock Ventures buys Two Detroit Center, a 1,095-space parking garage located in the central business district.
May 2011: Skidmore Studio, a graphic design firm located in a nearby suburb, announces it will become the anchor tenant in the Madison Building when it opens in Fall 2011.
June 2011: Quicken Loans hires 200 interns to work in the Detroit office to expose students to the city and help end Detroit's "brain drain."
July 2011: Earvin "Magic" Johnson joins Detroit Venture Partners to help fund start-up tech companies.
July 2011: Quicken Loans and four other downtown Detroit companies unveil the "Live Downtown" program, which offers financial incentives to team members who live in the city.
July 2011: Quicken Loans sponsors the debut of Somerset Collection's CityLoft, a pop-up shop open the last weekend of each month in downtown Detroit with mini-versions of upscale stores, to bring retail back to downtown Detroit.
August 2011: Rock Ventures purchases Detroit's First National Building to house more team members as well as other businesses.
August 2011: Rock Ventures acquires its fourth building, the 101-year-old Dime Building located in downtown Detroit, along with the Financial District Garage, a 983-space parking structure adjacent to the Dime Building.
August 2011: Rock Ventures purchases the Madison Parking Lot on Broadway, adjacent to the Madison Theatre Building.
September 2011: Quicken Loans hosts a job fair to fill 500 positions in Detroit within the Family of Companies, 2,500 people line up around the building to apply.
October 2011: An additional 2,000 Quicken Loans team members move into the newly renovated Chase Tower.
December 2011: Rock Ventures completes the acquisition of three additional properties in Downtown Detroit – the historic Wright-Kay brownstone, the Lane Bryant Building and the Arts League of Michigan Building.
January 2012: Rock Ventures adds two more buildings to its real estate portfolio - the Historic Federal Reserve Building, and 1550 Woodward Avenue, a one-story building to be utilized for retail or commercial use.
February 2012: To encourage Detroit's "brain gain," the Quicken Loans Family of Companies announces it will hire 600 paid interns - 500 to work in Detroit to discover all the great things the City has to offer.
April 2012: The Quicken Loans Family of Companies begins a recruiting campaign to hire more than 1,400 team members, and launches Valley to Detroit, a campaign aimed to bring laid off Yahoo technology professionals to Detroit from Silicon Valley.
April 2012: Rock Ventures and Chrysler hold a press conference to announce that Chrysler will lease the top two floors of Rock Ventures' Dime Building and rename the building Chrysler House.
June 2012: Quicken Loans partners with other Detroit businesses to create "IT in the D," a program to give local university students real-world experience to prepare them for tech jobs in Detroit.
July 2012: Title Source, the largest independent provider of title insurance, property valuations and settlement services in the nation, begins move of 1,500 team members to downtown Detroit's First National Building.
October 2012: Rock Connections, a strategic marketing company that provides experienced communications specialists, robust analytics, and targeted selling strategies, moves 115 team members into the Chase Tower Building in downtown Detroit's growing tech hub.
October 2012: Rock Ventures and Quicken Loans launch "Opportunity Detroit" with a national commercial narrated by Kid Rock on the Fox television network during the fourth game of the World Series.
November 2012: Rock Ventures breaks ground on 33,000 square-foot specialty retail development with 10-story parking garage in downtown Detroit.
December 2012: Rock Ventures purchases One Woodward, the 26-story, 333,000 square-foot building located in Detroit's Central Business District.
December 2012: Metro-West Appraisal, the nation's largest independent residential real estate appraisal company, announces it will move its national headquarters to downtown Detroit's Chrysler House in March 2013.
December 2012: Rock Ventures adds five buildings to its real estate portfolio - 1201 Woodward (Kresge Building), 1217 Woodward, 1412 Woodward, 1301 Broadway (Cary Building Lofts) and 1521 Broadway (Small Plates Building) for a total of 120,000 square feet of space.
Businesses located to downtown Detroit by Rock Ventures since August 2010
More than 65 companies have located in Rock Ventures-owned buildings in downtown Detroit over the past 27 months:
[email protected] Building
- 50,000 square feet
- 100 percent occupied
- Twitter: A real-time information network that connects people to the latest stories, ideas, opinions and news
- Skidmore Studio: A leading creative design firm occupying 9,780 square feet of space
- Detroit Venture Partners (DVP): A venture capital firm specializing in funding early stage technology businesses
- Detroit Labs: A leader in the development of Android, iOS and web-based applications
- UpTo: A new social platform focused on the future tense, allowing users to easily share calendar events
- Stik.com: A website that brings the word-of-mouth referral process online
- Chez Zara: A full-service espresso bar that specializes in exceptional espresso drinks and organic teas
- Bizdom: A non-profit entrepreneurship accelerator for budding web and tech-based startups in Detroit and Cleveland (Bizdom Detroit was previously housed in Wayne State University's Tech Town)
- Are You a Human: The answer to frustrating CAPTCHA entries, Are You a Human uses fun games to verify the authenticity of people completing online forms
- Doodle Home: An online interior design destination serving customers, designers and manufacturers of luxury home furnishings
- TextsFromLastNight (Detroit office): An accidental startup born out of a viral sensation, now one of the leading user-generated content sites for 20-somethings
- FLUD: A news-reader application for iPad, iPhone, and Android devices that helps users save time by delivering content they're most interested in
- Ludlow Ventures: An angel and seed-stage venture capital firm investing in web and digital technologies
- Roqbot: A social jukebox app that lets you be the DJ at your favorite bars, restaurants, gyms, and stores
- LevelEleven: Developed SalesContestBuilder, a hybrid of a Facebook, fantasy football, and online gaming, to create goal-based competitions
- Exxodus Pictures: A production company whose first feature film, Jinn, is now in post-production
- Cup of Zup: Uniquely amusing pop-culture e-newsletter and website
- Quikkly: Short-term deals exclusively for college students
- Wedit: A fun, easy, and affordable way to capture, edit, and share wedding memories through the use of HD Flip cameras
- Tapjoy: A mobile ad network that lets you discover apps and get in-app rewards when you engage with ads
- Thrillist Detroit: Free weekly email that finds the best of what's new in your neighborhood and on the web
- Facility Matrix Group (FMG): The area's pre-eminent provider of office furniture
- Apigee: Enables businesses and developers to deliver well-designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem
- Dandelion Detroit: A venture philanthropy consultancy and civic innovation lab
- 1st & Goal Recruiting: Provides advanced statistical analytics and performance prediction for college football recruiting
- Rapt.fm: A website that allows you to have real-time rap battles around the world
- Backstitch: Provides a clean and consistent experience for managing your personal web
- Whip Hand Cosmetics: Cosmetic company that celebrates today's modern women while being manufactured in Detroit, Michigan
- Brys & Edgewood: A company that produces DIY fondant kits and cupcake kits that are easy enough for anyone to make at home
- Chalkfly: An office and school supply company that is rooted in giving back to teachers across the nation while providing customers with quality office supplies, innovative technology, and exceptional service
- eBabEx: Cloud-based international foreign language translation and interpreters marketplace
- GuidesMob: A mobile app company that creates college guides for iPhones and Androids
- 505,000 square feet
- 100 percent occupied
- Quicken Loans: The nation's largest online mortgage lender
- In-House Realty: A real estate services company matching clients with pre-screened real estate agents in their local community across the country
- Rock Connections: A strategic marketing company that provides experienced communications specialists, robust analytics, and targeted selling strategies
First National Building
- 800,000 square feet
- 93 percent occupied
- Title Source: The largest independent provider of title insurance, property valuations and settlement services in the nation
- Aerotek: A leading staffing agency that matches qualified candidates with top companies worldwide
- Roasting Plant: New York-based coffee company with unique Javabot roasting technology (opening in January 2013)
- Former Dime Building
- 330,000 square feet
- 89 percent occupied
- Quicken Loans: The nation's largest online mortgage lender
- Chrysler Group LLC: Automotive company that produces Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Mopar, SRT and Fiat vehicles and products
- Metro-West Appraisal: The nation's largest independent residential real estate appraisal company
- Just Baked: Specialty cupcake shop and bakery
- Rehmann: A company offering accounting, tax planning and financial consulting services
- Allied Printing Company: Provides printing, information management, and warehouse & fulfillment services
- Hubbard Snitchler & Parzianello PLC: Provides world-class legal service
- Professional Movers.com: Moving company that specializes in providing local, long distance, and international relocation services for people and businesses
- Elite Fire Safety: A one-stop-shop for fire safety needs
- EverStaff: Recruits the most skilled and qualified professionals for organizations of all sizes
- FNC Holding Company: Provides insight into the property backing a loan with its data and analytic solutions
- GSI: A company specializing in security, network and system integration
- Metro Consulting: A full service civil engineering and land surveying consultancy
- Reliance One: A full service staffing firm
- SCI Marketview: A lead management company for automotive dealers
- Corby Energy: Providing construction, engineering and support services to utilities and related businesses
- Campus Commandos: Connects clients with the college demographic through the use of student brand ambassadors
- Core Merchant: Easy and convenient credit payment solutions for businesses
- 333,000 square feet
- 60 percent occupied (90 percent when Quicken Loans moves into the space it is currently building out)
- Quicken Loans: The nation's largest online mortgage lender
- Former Arts League Building
- 45,146 square feet
- Sachse Construction: Offering premium commercial construction services nationwide
Rock Ventures-related companies leasing space in downtown Detroit:
- 1,088,000 square feet
- Rock Ventures-related businesses leases four floors (244,000 square feet)
- Quicken Loans: The nation's largest online mortgage lender
- Rock Ventures: An umbrella entity formed to provide operational coordination, guidance, and integration of Dan Gilbert's portfolio of companies, investments and real estate
- Fathead: The Real.Big. brand of officially licensed sports and entertainment graphics products
- Bedrock Real Estate Services: Rock Ventures' full service real estate firm, specializing in purchasing, leasing, financing, developing and managing of commercial space
- Rockbridge Growth Equity: A Detroit-based private equity firm that invests in mid-stage financial and business services, consumer-direct marketing, and sports, media & entertainment industries
- Rock Gaming: A gaming partnership formed with an initial focus to develop full-service casinos in two of Ohio's largest cities, as well as to explore other potential gaming opportunities elsewhere
- Rock Companies: A real estate investment, development, construction and management company focusing on commercial, residential single and multi-family investments in Florida, Michigan, North Carolina and Ohio
- Quizzle: Website that gives consumers a complete understanding of their credit so they can make better financial decisions
- BodyPartChart: Over-sized graphics that can be used to explain illnesses and procedures and bring new life to dull medical offices and classrooms
One Detroit Center
- 957,355 square feet
- Rock Ventures leases three floors (75,000 square feet)
- Quicken Loans: The nation's largest online mortgage lender
- One Reverse Mortgage: The largest reverse-only mortgage lender in America and second largest retail provider of reverse mortgage home loans
SOURCE Rock Ventures
Unless your company can spend a lot of money on new technology, re-engineering your environment and hiring a comprehensive cybersecurity team, you will most likely move to the cloud or seek external service partnerships. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Darren Guccione, CEO of Keeper Security, revealed what you need to know when it comes to encryption in the cloud.
Jul. 25, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,386
We're entering the post-smartphone era, where wearable gadgets from watches and fitness bands to glasses and health aids will power the next technological revolution. With mass adoption of wearable devices comes a new data ecosystem that must be protected. Wearables open new pathways that facilitate the tracking, sharing and storing of consumers’ personal health, location and daily activity data. Consumers have some idea of the data these devices capture, but most don’t realize how revealing and...
Jul. 25, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,070
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
Jul. 25, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 942
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Jul. 25, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,684
"delaPlex is a software development company. We do team-based outsourcing development," explained Mark Rivers, COO and Co-founder of delaPlex Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 25, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,969
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus...
Jul. 25, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 859
Is your aging software platform suffering from technical debt while the market changes and demands new solutions at a faster clip? It’s a bold move, but you might consider walking away from your core platform and starting fresh. ReadyTalk did exactly that. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, will discuss why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and over a decade of audio conferencing product development to start an innovati...
Jul. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 954
Early adopters of IoT viewed it mainly as a different term for machine-to-machine connectivity or M2M. This is understandable since a prerequisite for any IoT solution is the ability to collect and aggregate device data, which is most often presented in a dashboard. The problem is that viewing data in a dashboard requires a human to interpret the results and take manual action, which doesn’t scale to the needs of IoT.
Jul. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,930
SYS-CON Events announced today that 910Telecom will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, 910Telecom offers connectivity to all major carriers, Internet service providers, Internet backbones and ...
Jul. 25, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 470
CenturyLink has announced that application server solutions from GENBAND are now available as part of CenturyLink’s Networx contracts. The General Services Administration (GSA)’s Networx program includes the largest telecommunications contract vehicles ever awarded by the federal government. CenturyLink recently secured an extension through spring 2020 of its offerings available to federal government agencies via GSA’s Networx Universal and Enterprise contracts. GENBAND’s EXPERiUS™ Application...
Jul. 25, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,818
IoT generates lots of temporal data. But how do you unlock its value? You need to discover patterns that are repeatable in vast quantities of data, understand their meaning, and implement scalable monitoring across multiple data streams in order to monetize the discoveries and insights. Motif discovery and deep learning platforms are emerging to visualize sensor data, to search for patterns and to build application that can monitor real time streams efficiently. In his session at @ThingsExpo, ...
Jul. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 910
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ) and Yahoo! Inc. (Nasdaq: YHOO) have entered into a definitive agreement under which Verizon will acquire Yahoo's operating business for approximately $4.83 billion in cash, subject to customary closing adjustments. Yahoo informs, connects and entertains a global audience of more than 1 billion monthly active users** -- including 600 million monthly active mobile users*** through its search, communications and digital content products. Yahoo also co...
Jul. 25, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 355
"There's a growing demand from users for things to be faster. When you think about all the transactions or interactions users will have with your product and everything that is between those transactions and interactions - what drives us at Catchpoint Systems is the idea to measure that and to analyze it," explained Leo Vasiliou, Director of Web Performance Engineering at Catchpoint Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York Ci...
Jul. 25, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,946
"Tintri was started in 2008 with the express purpose of building a storage appliance that is ideal for virtualized environments. We support a lot of different hypervisor platforms from VMware to OpenStack to Hyper-V," explained Dan Florea, Director of Product Management at Tintri, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 25, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,870
The best-practices for building IoT applications with Go Code that attendees can use to build their own IoT applications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Indraneel Mitra, Senior Solutions Architect & Technology Evangelist at Cognizant, provided valuable information and resources for both novice and experienced developers on how to get started with IoT and Golang in a day. He also provided information on how to use Intel Arduino Kit, Go Robotics API and AWS IoT stack to build an application tha...
Jul. 25, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,001
SYS-CON Events announced today that LeaseWeb USA, a cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LeaseWeb is one of the world's largest hosting brands. The company helps customers define, develop and deploy IT infrastructure tailored to their exact business needs, by combining various kinds cloud solutions.
Jul. 25, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,141
Whether your IoT service is connecting cars, homes, appliances, wearable, cameras or other devices, one question hangs in the balance – how do you actually make money from this service? The ability to turn your IoT service into profit requires the ability to create a monetization strategy that is flexible, scalable and working for you in real-time. It must be a transparent, smoothly implemented strategy that all stakeholders – from customers to the board – will be able to understand and comprehe...
Jul. 25, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,108
The cloud market growth today is largely in public clouds. While there is a lot of spend in IT departments in virtualization, these aren’t yet translating into a true “cloud” experience within the enterprise. What is stopping the growth of the “private cloud” market? In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Nara Rajagopalan, CEO of Accelerite, explored the challenges in deploying, managing, and getting adoption for a private cloud within an enterprise. What are the key differences between wh...
Jul. 25, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,015
SYS-CON Events announced today that Venafi, the Immune System for the Internet™ and the leading provider of Next Generation Trust Protection, will exhibit at @DevOpsSummit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Venafi is the Immune System for the Internet™ that protects the foundation of all cybersecurity – cryptographic keys and digital certificates – so they can’t be misused by bad guys in attacks...
Jul. 25, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,284
Large scale deployments present unique planning challenges, system commissioning hurdles between IT and OT and demand careful system hand-off orchestration. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jeff Smith, Senior Director and a founding member of Incenergy, will discuss some of the key tactics to ensure delivery success based on his experience of the last two years deploying Industrial IoT systems across four continents.
Jul. 25, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,512