|By Business Wire||
|December 17, 2012 04:25 PM EST||
Customer Experience Management provider Tahzoo today announced its top 10 predictions for marketers in 2013. In 2012, Tahzoo educated Fortune 500 companies on the importance of delivering engaging, relevant and persuasive customer experiences. The firm’s roster of clients includes Costco, DirecTV, Nationwide, Abbott Nutrition and KeyBank.
“New Year 2013 will usher in a hyper-focus on developing successful customer experience initiatives with personalized, relevant content across any channel, device or platform,” said Tahzoo CEO Brad Heidemann. “That success hinges on a number of complex factors ranging from organizational change management and governance to making mobile less of an afterthought. And the payoff will be felt in the bottom line, from sales to valuation. Next year will truly be a fascinating year to witness the successes and the missed opportunities.”
Tahzoo 2013 predictions include:
1. The evolution from multi-channel to omni-channel marketing. It is no longer sufficient to reach out to consumers across distinct channels. It is the sofa shopper who will simultaneously watch TV, and shop on their tablets while texting with friends from their mobile device. Expectations are for a connected experience that not only moves from device to device, but is relevant within the context of a very limited attention span.
2. Differentiated experiences driven through the next generation of personalization. With the advance of enterprise marketing platforms such as SDL, IBM and Adobe, marketers are going to embrace dynamic publishing and algorithmic recommendations to deliver more engaging, relevant and most importantly, persuasive customer experiences.
3. Social marketing will enter the 4th stage of maturity. The days of simply having a Facebook page or Tweeting about your products are gone. While social media has become a powerful customer service and PR channel, its real value is as a source of social intelligence that provides the behavioral and attitudinal insight needed to add the dimensions of context and real-time to the marketing mix.
4. Organizational Change Management and Governance will become top topics for customer experience initiatives. With the increased emphasis on creating and delivering engaging, relevant and persuasive customer experiences, organizations, teams and brands will have to recognize that in addition to programs and technologies, they will need to drive cooperation, collaboration and alignment across the different parts of the enterprise. Companies will begin to look at the creation of Change Experience Management Offices (CxMO) as the means to maximize the business value and ROI of their investments.
5. Managed Service Offerings will begin to be used by large enterprises to experiment with and drive quick-to-market enterprise marketing solutions. As with other enterprise technologies, enterprise marketing suites will become available in the cloud and will enable brands to experiment with new capabilities without the need for capital investment and long and complex IT projects.
6. Mobile will become less of an add-on or afterthought from a delivery perspective and become a more integral part of the full digital experience. Mobile will evolve from a distinct channel to a strategic component of the overall digital experience. Brands will begin to integrate the experience across devices, platforms and situations.
7. Responsive Design will be coupled with contextual marketing to drive effective mobile experiences. While there will be continued growth in responsive designs for mobile (phone and tablet), the increased expectations of the mobile audiences will force brands to understand and accommodate the contextually different expectations audiences have for a mobile experience.
8. Marketing departments will become the active decision makers in the selection and purchase of enterprise marketing technology including CMS, CRM and marketing automation suites. IT departments will be more responsible to marketing / channel groups and more reliant on their budget dollars for their resources. Decisions will become focused on the business’ need rather than the system architecture.
9. Global brands will embrace a balance between centralized control and local needs. Centralized global marketing organizations will increasingly become more vigilant regarding brand standards and compliance while simultaneously granting greater independence for local marketers to respond to their individual customer needs.
10. More CMOs will be recruited for their left brain skills. As companies continue to leverage data, technology and analytics to define and optimize customer experiences, they will increasingly look for leaders who have one foot in the world of technology and the other still squarely in the world of creative and brand.
Tahzoo, a customer experience marketing firm, develops and delivers strategic customer experience management consulting services from digital marketing strategy to organizational change management and technical implementation, support and optimization of integrated enterprise marketing platforms with expertise and emphasis on SDL. Tahzoo serves global 1000 clients from its headquarters in Washington D.C., a development center in Richmond, VA, offices in Amsterdam, Cleveland and Seattle and remote centers across the United States.
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, wh...
Jun. 27, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 979
SYS-CON Events announced today that Bsquare has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For more than two decades, Bsquare has helped its customers extract business value from a broad array of physical assets by making them intelligent, connecting them, and using the data they generate to optimize business processes.
Jun. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,211
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Jun. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,302
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - comp...
Jun. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,257
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Jun. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,318
Connected devices and the industrial internet are growing exponentially every year with Cisco expecting 50 billion devices to be in operation by 2020. In this period of growth, location-based insights are becoming invaluable to many businesses as they adopt new connected technologies. Knowing when and where these devices connect from is critical for a number of scenarios in supply chain management, disaster management, emergency response, M2M, location marketing and more. In his session at @Th...
Jun. 26, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 982
It is one thing to build single industrial IoT applications, but what will it take to build the Smart Cities and truly society changing applications of the future? The technology won’t be the problem, it will be the number of parties that need to work together and be aligned in their motivation to succeed. In his Day 2 Keynote at @ThingsExpo, Henrik Kenani Dahlgren, Portfolio Marketing Manager at Ericsson, discussed how to plan to cooperate, partner, and form lasting all-star teams to change t...
Jun. 26, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,147
The cloud market growth today is largely in public clouds. While there is a lot of spend in IT departments in virtualization, these aren’t yet translating into a true “cloud” experience within the enterprise. What is stopping the growth of the “private cloud” market? In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Nara Rajagopalan, CEO of Accelerite, explored the challenges in deploying, managing, and getting adoption for a private cloud within an enterprise. What are the key differences between wh...
Jun. 26, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 806
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Jun. 26, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,290
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Jun. 26, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,110
There is little doubt that Big Data solutions will have an increasing role in the Enterprise IT mainstream over time. Big Data at Cloud Expo - to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - has announced its Call for Papers is open. Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is...
Jun. 26, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,351
In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Lee Atchison, Principal Cloud Architect and Advocate at New Relic, discussed cloud as a ‘better data center’ and how it adds new capacity (faster) and improves application availability (redundancy). The cloud is a ‘Dynamic Tool for Dynamic Apps’ and resource allocation is an integral part of your application architecture, so use only the resources you need and allocate /de-allocate resources on the fly.
Jun. 26, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,089
In his keynote at 18th Cloud Expo, Andrew Keys, Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise, provided an overview of the evolution of the Internet and the Database and the future of their combination – the Blockchain. Andrew Keys is Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise. He comes to ConsenSys Enterprise with capital markets, technology and entrepreneurial experience. Previously, he worked for UBS investment bank in equities analysis. Later, he was responsible for the creation and distribution of life sett...
Jun. 26, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,118
Machine Learning helps make complex systems more efficient. By applying advanced Machine Learning techniques such as Cognitive Fingerprinting, wind project operators can utilize these tools to learn from collected data, detect regular patterns, and optimize their own operations. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Stuart Gillen, Director of Business Development at SparkCognition, discussed how research has demonstrated the value of Machine Learning in delivering next generation analytics to imp...
Jun. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 634
There are several IoTs: the Industrial Internet, Consumer Wearables, Wearables and Healthcare, Supply Chains, and the movement toward Smart Grids, Cities, Regions, and Nations. There are competing communications standards every step of the way, a bewildering array of sensors and devices, and an entire world of competing data analytics platforms. To some this appears to be chaos. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, Bradley Holt, Developer Advocate a...
Jun. 26, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 748
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Jun. 25, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,622
SYS-CON Events announced today that ReadyTalk, a leading provider of online conferencing and webinar services, has been named Vendor Presentation Sponsor at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. ReadyTalk delivers audio and web conferencing services that inspire collaboration and enable the Future of Work for today’s increasingly digital and mobile workforce. By combining intuitive, innovative tec...
Jun. 24, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,362
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their backend AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT - especially in the connected home and office. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Kocher, founder and managing director of Grey Heron, explained how Amazon is extending its reach to become a major force in IoT by building on its dominant cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strat...
Jun. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,659
industrial company for a multi-year contract initially valued at over $4.0 million. In addition to DataV software, Bsquare will also provide comprehensive systems integration, support and maintenance services. DataV leverages advanced data analytics, predictive reasoning, data-driven diagnostics, and automated orchestration of remediation actions in order to improve asset uptime while reducing service and warranty costs.
Jun. 22, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,373
Vidyo, Inc., has joined the Alliance for Open Media. The Alliance for Open Media is a non-profit organization working to define and develop media technologies that address the need for an open standard for video compression and delivery over the web. As a member of the Alliance, Vidyo will collaborate with industry leaders in pursuit of an open and royalty-free AOMedia Video codec, AV1. Vidyo’s contributions to the organization will bring to bear its long history of expertise in codec technolo...
Jun. 19, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,279