|By PR Newswire||
|December 7, 2012 02:34 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Havas PR North America (@havaspr), the most awarded agency of its size in the U.S., added to its list of superlatives with wins in three categories, a newly elected spot in the Hall of Fame and an additional three honorable mentions at this year's industry-leading PR News PR People Awards.
- Marian Salzman, agency CEO and noted trendspotter, was inducted into the PR News Hall of Fame. Salzman's widely read and highly regarded annual trends forecast will be the Dec. 12, 2012 (12-12-12) debut publication of Havas PR's e-publishing imprint 120M Books. Also in 2012, Salzman was one of a handful of PR jurors for the Clio Awards, on the international PR jury at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity and a judge for the PRWeek Awards in the U.S. (the only person to do all three this year).
- Dalton Dorne, Havas PR's chief marketing officer and social media maven was named Tweeter of the Year for her excellence in boosting the overall tweeting and social media presence of the agency (which, in large part thanks to Dalton, was recently named the third-most-social agency in the world by Sociagility).
- Colleen Cleary, vice president and media relations specialist, was honored as the Media Relations Leader of the year for her impressive work with clients including Ford Warriors in Pink and Donna Karan's Urban Zen Foundation.
- Sara Schwartz, an account executive who is embedded at Coty Inc.'s headquarters three-quarters of each week in service of Havas PR's work for the beauty leader's corporate communications, received Account Manager of the Year honors.
Havas PR staff also received honorable mentions in the following categories:
- Janene Ferrara, Executive Vice President—PR Professional of the Year: Agency
- Jody Sunna, Vice President—Account Director of the Year
- Kate Urbach, Summer 2012 intern, currently a senior at James Madison University—Intern of the Year
"I am supremely proud of the staffers who were recognized by the industry for the great work and amazing results they achieve on a daily basis for our clients," said Salzman. "The Havas PR staff is consistently solid and terrifically innovative—which is one of the reasons we continue to win awards. And this is a particularly exciting time for us, as we build on the momentum we've gained and are fully engaged in our 12 Days of Havas giving initiative, which will culminate with the Dec. 12 launch of 120M Books, a digital imprint that will showcase the agency's innovative thinking and thought leadership."
120M Books, the publishing arm of Havas PR, is committed to independent and futuristic publication of brainfood for the thinking public. "120M" is code for "120 minutes' worth," our recipe for the smart reading meal. The first in a digital series, What's Next? will be released on Dec. 12, 2012 (12-12-12). It will be available digitally at all e-book retailers, including Amazon, Apple and Barnes & Noble. Readers can join the conversation on Twitter with #120MBooks and #whatsnext.
The winners of the PR News PR People annual awards set the benchmark for PR and underscore the outstanding PR achievements made in the past year.
About Havas PR North America
Our call to action is "Connected," and our commitment is to the Future First. As the North American earned-media and buzz boutique within French holding company Havas, we're part of the Havas PR global collective. Headquartered in New York City with offices in Pittsburgh and Chicago, Havas PR North America (formerly known as Euro RSCG Worldwide PR, or @erwwpr) is one of the most awarded agencies of our size in the U.S. For more information, go to us.havaspr.com.
Chief Marketing Officer
Havas PR North America
SOURCE Havas PR North America
Oct. 25, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,913
Oct. 25, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,506
Oct. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,664
Oct. 25, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 899
Oct. 25, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,058
Oct. 25, 2016 10:31 AM EDT Reads: 133
Oct. 25, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,244
Oct. 25, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,567
Oct. 25, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,369
Oct. 25, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,601
Oct. 25, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,067
Oct. 25, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 899
Oct. 25, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,741
Oct. 25, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,402
Oct. 25, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,919
Oct. 25, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,831
Oct. 25, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 11,439
We are reaching the end of the beginning with WebRTC, and real systems using this technology have begun to appear. One challenge that faces every WebRTC deployment (in some form or another) is identity management. For example, if you have an existing service – possibly built on a variety of different PaaS/SaaS offerings – and you want to add real-time communications you are faced with a challenge relating to user management, authentication, authorization, and validation. Service providers will w...
Oct. 25, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,382
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Oct. 25, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,999
SYS-CON Media announced today that @WebRTCSummit Blog, the largest WebRTC resource in the world, has been launched. @WebRTCSummit Blog offers top articles, news stories, and blog posts from the world's well-known experts and guarantees better exposure for its authors than any other publication. @WebRTCSummit Blog can be bookmarked ▸ Here @WebRTCSummit conference site can be bookmarked ▸ Here
Oct. 25, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 9,709