|By Marketwired .||
|December 7, 2012 01:37 PM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/07/12 -- Stanford University: "iTechnology.am," the new voice for the Armenian information technology business sector, will make its digital debut at the ArmTech Congress 2012 at Stanford University. The innovative, monthly, digital magazine presents exclusive tech-specific, business-building news and features in an interactive format that is easy and engaging to browse -- and also completely social-media enabled, available in English, Armenian and Russian.
About the IT Industry in Armenia
- The Armenian Technology sector has seen an incredible compounded annual growth rate of 27% between 1998 and 2011.
- For the same period, it has grown almost 2x faster than the Armenian economy reaching $205.1 million in revenues (2% of GDP) in 2011 and 8% of total exports. An impressive track-record for a landlocked, capital-starved country.
- It is boosting job creation and generating much needed export revenues, becoming a key driver in the sustainability of Armenia's economic development.
The debut issue is available on the Web at www.itechnology.am. It is designed for the iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices and offers 9 exclusive features, including:
- HTML5 or Native App... That is the question - An in depth look at using HTML5 vs. native apps for software development.
- Understanding Content Marketing: Six Questions for Getting Started - By Harvey Hudes, the founder of Caliber Corporate Advisers, a New York-based integrated marketing firm. (Syndicated from CommPRO.biz)
- Learn Computer Science in Armenia for Free - Listings of the growing education options from around the world for Armenians.
- Gyumri Information Technologies Center - A look at the educational tech center that is the IT catalyst in Gyumri, Armenia's second largest city.
The publication is available, free of charge, to professionals interested in the development of the information technology (IT) business sector in Armenia and around the world. The publication features content syndicated from CommPRO.biz, the international online hub for integrated marketing communications news and opinion.
For more information, please visit www.iTechnology.am.
iTechnology.am, the monthly, digital magazine, is the new destination for the Armenian information technology business sector. Created to give the fast-growing Information Technology sector in Armenia a new voice.
Feb. 27, 2015 08:15 AM EST Reads: 349
Feb. 27, 2015 05:00 AM EST Reads: 2,135
Feb. 27, 2015 04:00 AM EST Reads: 2,275
Feb. 27, 2015 04:00 AM EST Reads: 2,789
Feb. 27, 2015 03:30 AM EST Reads: 2,232
Feb. 27, 2015 02:00 AM EST Reads: 2,926
Feb. 27, 2015 12:00 AM EST Reads: 2,816
Feb. 26, 2015 11:00 PM EST Reads: 947
Feb. 26, 2015 10:30 PM EST Reads: 933
Feb. 26, 2015 09:45 PM EST Reads: 905
Feb. 26, 2015 07:00 PM EST Reads: 852
Feb. 26, 2015 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,161
Feb. 26, 2015 03:30 PM EST Reads: 3,866
Feb. 26, 2015 03:15 PM EST Reads: 1,073
Feb. 26, 2015 02:30 PM EST Reads: 2,257
Feb. 26, 2015 02:00 PM EST Reads: 1,596
Feb. 26, 2015 02:00 PM EST Reads: 1,067
Feb. 26, 2015 12:45 PM EST Reads: 539
SYS-CON Events announced today that Open Data Centers (ODC), a carrier-neutral colocation provider, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Open Data Centers is a carrier-neutral data center operator in New Jersey and New York City offering alternative connectivity options for carriers, service providers and enterprise customers.
Feb. 26, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,720
Feb. 26, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,129