|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 12:04 PM EST||
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TrueCar, automotive pricing information and analysis company that creates a better buying experience for dealers and consumers, announced today that it has partnered with AAA Carolinas to help customers save time and money with hassle-free car shopping. TrueCar helps create a better car buying experience for AAA members in North and South Carolina by powering AAA Carolina's online auto buying program with a more comprehensive service that provides savings information on new cars and compares pricing information and recent sale prices on new and used cars.
"By adding TrueCar to our Auto Buying Service, AAA Members now have two different options when shopping for their next vehicle," said George Figueiredo, General Manager, Automotive Sales, AAA Carolinas. "In addition to our world class Auto Sales personalized service, members can now also build their preferred virtual vehicle online, and compare it to what other consumers have paid for the same car."
AAA Carolinas is the 18th AAA organization to provide an online car-buying program powered by TrueCar. AAA Carolinas has a membership base of over 1.8 million members.
With the enhanced program powered by TrueCar on AAA Carolinas, members can receive guaranteed savings* on a new vehicle from over 5,200 Certified Dealers. The AAA Carolinas Auto Buying Service is available by visiting http://www.aaa.com. When on AAA Carolina's Auto Buying Program, members can compare pricing information on thousands of new and used vehicles, view prices other buyers paid for the same vehicle, and lock in savings with a trusted program Certified Dealer. Members have seen an average savings of $2,678 off of MSRP**.
"We are excited to power AAA Carolinas's auto buying program to help its members with a better car buying experience," said Bernie Brenner, Executive Vice President, Business Development at TrueCar, Inc. "The enhanced Carolinas auto buying program will provide another value and convenience for its trusted members. With the addition of the AAA Carolinas, TrueCar now reaches 50 percent of AAA members."
For more information on the AAA Carolinas Auto Buying Program, please visit: http://www.aaa.com.
TrueCar, Inc., headquartered in Santa Monica, Calif., with offices in Santa Barbara, Calif., San Francisco, Calif., and Austin, Texas, is an automotive pricing information and analysis company that creates a better buying experience for dealers and consumers. As an online publisher of unbiased new and used car transaction data, TrueCar.com provides price reports that empower dealers and consumers to agree on the parameters of a fair deal by supplying a transparent, simple understanding of what others recently paid for identically-equipped new cars in their geographic area. TrueCar also owns ALG, the benchmark for vehicle value information to the automotive industry and has been forecasting residual values for nearly 50 years in both the U.S. and Canadian markets.
TrueCar is a data-driven company that sources, compiles, and analyses car-buying information unlike anybody in the industry. This is why, since its founding in 2005, TrueCar dealer partners have sold over 600,000 vehicles across the country. Its national network of more than 5,200 Certified Dealers is committed to provide no-hassle pricing for some of the country's largest membership and service organizations, including American Express, AAA, USAA and Consumer Reports that collectively represent more than one million monthly in-market customers.
About AAA Carolinas
AAA Carolinas, an affiliate of the American Automobile Association, is a not-for-profit organization that serves more than 1.8 million members with travel, automobile and insurance services while being an advocate for the safety and security of all travelers.
Connect with AAA Carolinas on Facebook at www.facebook.com/aaacarolinas and follow us on Twitter at @AAACarolinas.
*Guaranteed Savings, and Estimated Price and Savings currently not available in AR, CO, KS, LA, MD, NE, OK, OR, TX, VA, and WA. In these states, a "Target Price" is presented, which reflects a market-based example of what you can reasonably expect to pay for a vehicle configured with your desired options.
**$2,678 average savings represents the average amount of savings off of MSRP presented to members by Certified Dealers based on member-configured new vehicles for which a member requested a certificate between 06/07/12 and 09/27/12. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable manufacturer incentives. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") is determined by the manufacturer, and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer's trade area as not all vehicles are sold at MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing. Your actual purchase price is negotiated between you and the dealer.
SOURCE TrueCar, Inc.
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- U.S. General Services Administration Moves Order Management System to IBM SmartCloud for Government
- The DevOps Way to Solve JVM Memory Issues
- Cisco Web Security Webinar: Ensure World Class Protection
- SDN: Uncovering Amazon's Secret Sauce
- Mobilizing Business Data: The Holy Grail of Enterprise Mobility
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- On-Premise or Cloud ERP - Which Is Right for Your Business?
- Ten Questions to Avoid a Classical Business War Room Scenario
- What Business Leaders Want from IT Monitoring
- The Final IT Evolution – Cloud
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Five Technology Trends That Require Scrutiny
- Nine Stunning 3D Printed Objects
- User Accounts Are Only the Tip of the Iceberg
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- Fathers of Clouds – A Tribute
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- Open Server Summit Reports Doubling of Registration
- Drupal 8: A View into Performance
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar
- Passing Parameters to Flex That Works
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing