|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 08:01 AM EST||
FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As the holidays kick into high gear, Men's Wearhouse launches its 2012 Holiday Gift Guide, an interactive online catalog featuring a variety of men's pre-styled looks and wardrobe essentials that can be purchased with the click of a mouse.
The gift guide allows users to scroll through eight on-trend winter looks pulled from the thousands of items offered at menswearhouse.com or one of the more than 600 Men's Wearhouse stores across the country. Customers can click to buy the complete look or the individual items featured on the models, or browse through the gift guide to shop an assortment of related goods big and small – from sport coats to cedar hangers to cuff links and cologne.
Among other pre-styled looks, the Men's Wearhouse 2012 Holiday Gift Guide includes:
- Suited for Winter – Tailored for the business professional, this collection combines comfort with modern-fit style.
- Cardigan Cool – Make casual days special with everyday essentials including comfortable sweaters and slim-fit jeans.
- In the Trench – Inclement weather won't rain on any parade with a collection that celebrates stylish outerwear.
- In the Hood – From hoodies to two-button sweaters, textured layers take any look from day to night.
- Dressed to the Nines – The trademark of the modern gentleman, a black tuxedo gets revamped with tailored accessories.
- Peacoat Perfection – An updated peacoat creates a flattering silhouette over warm cashmere sweaters and fleece-lined gloves.
- Holiday Party-Ready – Forget the tacky sweater; the modern man knows how to work the room in the perfect suit and all the right accessories.
- The Bottom Half – Houndstooth pants pair well with a slim-fit dress shirt and sport coat to finish an essential winter look.
To ensure a seamless holiday shopping experience, Men's Wearhouse is offering free shipping with no minimum purchase, free returns, and free shipping to the nearest store for easy pick-up or delivery*. Plus, customers can share their favorite items through their personal social media accounts to get feedback from their friends and live chat with a member of the Men's Wearhouse team to address any additional questions.
Holiday shoppers can browse through the Men's Wearhouse 2012 Holiday Gift Guide right now and take advantage of the Buy One Get One Free event, running online and in stores now through the holidays.*
*Restrictions apply. See menswearhouse.com for details.
About Men's Wearhouse
Founded in 1973, Men's Wearhouse is one of North America's largest specialty retailers of men's apparel, with 1,153 stores. The Men's Wearhouse, Moores, and K&G stores carry a full selection of men's designer, brand name, and private label suits, sport coats, furnishings, and accessories, and Men's Wearhouse and Tux stores carry a limited selection. Most K&G stores carry a full selection of women's apparel. Tuxedo rentals are available in the Men's Wearhouse, Moores, and Men's Wearhouse and Tux stores. Additionally, Men's Wearhouse operates a global corporate apparel and workwear group consisting of Twin Hill in the United States and Dimensions, Alexandra and Yaffy in the United Kingdom. For additional information on Men's Wearhouse, please visit the company's websites at www.menswearhouse.com, www.kgstores.com, www.mooresclothing.com, www.twinhill.com, www.dimensions.co.uk, and www.alexandra.co.uk.
SOURCE Men's Wearhouse
Aug. 25, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 602
Aug. 25, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,483
Aug. 25, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,199
Aug. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,543
Aug. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,885
Aug. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,592
Aug. 25, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 575
Aug. 25, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,113
Aug. 25, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,748
Aug. 25, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 464
Aug. 25, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,436
Aug. 25, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,917
Aug. 25, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,809
Aug. 25, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,640
Aug. 25, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,924
Aug. 25, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,995
Aug. 24, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,703
Aug. 24, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,275
Aug. 24, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,233
Aug. 24, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,878