|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 02:16 PM EST||
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Deals2Buy (www.deals2buy.com), a leading shopping website for discounted products and services, announced today that its revamped site now better features thousands of deals available to budget-savvy consumers across categories such as laptops, cameras, mobile phones, tablets and numerous retail categories from apparel to jewelry to sporting goods.
Founded in 2002, Deals2Buy was acquired in 2009 by WhaleShark Media, the largest coupons and deals marketplace in the world and operator of some of the biggest deal and coupon sites on the web, such as RetailMeNot.com, VoucherCodes.co.uk and web.Bons-de-Reduction.com. Deals2Buy is WhaleShark's largest product-specific deal website in the United States. The site, already well-known among technology professionals and enthusiasts as a leading destination for deals on laptops, computing hardware and other technology products, has recently expanded its category offerings.
"The redesign of Deals2Buy fulfills the promise of WhaleShark Media in action, where we reinvest in the websites we acquire and strengthen relationships with retailers in order to secure better deals for our users and drive more sales for our merchant partners," said Cotter Cunningham, CEO and Founder of WhaleShark Media, Inc., the operator of Deals2Buy.com. "With the recent site redesign and a heightened focus on aggregating great deals and offers for consumers, Deals2Buy has positioned itself as a leading website for consumers with 'best of web' pricing from thousands of merchants—selling everything from clothing and hard drives to tax-prep services."
Site features include:
- A continued focus on offering tech professionals and enthusiasts the best technology deals on the Internet for items like laptops, cameras, mobile phones, tablets and other computing hardware products
- More discounts and close-out inventory offers for products in retail categories like apparel, home & garden and health & beauty
- A faster search experience for thousands of deals
- New "expiring deals" section and ability for consumers to vote on "Great Deals" so that the best deals rise to the top of the page
An example of some of the deals as of November 19, 2012, include:
- Apparel: 30% Off + Free Shipping on Any Tommy Hilfiger Purchase at tommy.com
- Computing: Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop for $399.99 at Dell.com ($169 off regular price of $568.99)
- Computing: HP Pavilion g6-2210us Laptop for $419.99 at Shopping.HP.com (18% off regular price of $509.99)
- Consumer Electronics: Panasonic VIERA TC-P50U50 50-Inch 1080p Full HD Plasma TV for $549.99 at Amazon.com ($350 off regular price of $899.99)
- Consumer Electronics: Save Up to 75% + Get Free Shipping w/ $75 Purchase at ThinkGeek.com
- Health & Beauty: Gillette Fusion Proglide 3-in-1 Styler Special Pack for $9.47 at Amazon.com (53% off regular price of $19.99)
- Home & Garden: Orion Entertainment Center, Black for $58 at Walmart.com (30% off regular price of $83)
- Jewelry & Watches: Skagen Women's Swiss Watch (595SMXM) for $69 + Free Shipping at Ashford.com (77% off regular price of $295)
- Photography: Canon EOS Rebel T3 SLR Digital Camera w/ 18-55mm & 55-250mm Instant Rebate Bundle for $649.98 at BuyDig.com ($173 off regular price of $822.97)
- Travel: 3% Off Sale & Regular Fares at Emirates.com
To celebrate the new site redesign, Deals2Buy is excited to announce a new Fandango giveaway where 100 consumers can win 2 movie tickets by visiting www.deals2buy.com/contests on Monday, November 19th and Tuesday, November 20th. Winners will be notified shortly thereafter and can reward themselves with a movie after enjoying great Black Friday deals.
Merchants interested in working with Deals2Buy.com can email WhaleShark Media at [email protected].
Founded in 2002, Deals2Buy (www.deals2buy.com) focuses on delivering consumers time-sensitive last-minute deals on thousands of products and services. Known among tech professionals and enthusiasts as a leading destination for deals on items like laptops, computing hardware and other technology products, the site has since expanded its discounted offerings to include promotions for products and services -- everything from clothing and credit card offers to jewelry and tax-preparation services. Deals2Buy is a WhaleShark Media website. Follow Deals2Buy on Twitter , Facebook and Google+.
About WhaleShark Media, Inc.
WhaleShark Media, Inc. (www.whalesharkmedia.com) is the world's leading marketplace for online coupons and deals. The company's websites enable consumers seeking to save money to find hundreds of thousands of offers from retailers across the globe. WhaleShark Media experiences more than 400 million consumer visits to its sites every year. The WhaleShark Media portfolio of coupon and deal websites includes www.RetailMeNot.com, the largest online coupon site in the United States; www.VoucherCodes.co.uk, the largest online coupon site in the United Kingdom; www.Deals.com in Germany; web.Bons-de-Reduction.com and www.Poulpeo.com in France; www.Deals2Buy.com; www.CouponSeven.com; and www.CouponShare.com. WhaleShark Media is a fast-growing, profitable company funded by venture capital firms Austin Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Adams Street Partners, Google Ventures, J.P. Morgan Asset Management, and Institutional Venture Partners (IVP).
WhaleShark Media (operator of Deals2Buy.com)
+1 512 777 2957
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- New Relic Announces General Availability of Real-Time Analytics Platform New Relic Insights
- IoT: I Don't Care How Big It Is!
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar