|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 11:46 AM EST||
CENTER LINE, Mich., Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 1st Source Servall, one of the largest distributors of appliance parts in North America, today announced it has launched a new digital marketing services division - Profit Partners Solutions - to assist small businesses in the appliance parts and services industry. The new suite of services provides small businesses the opportunity to utilize various web based platforms, including website development and social media to enhance brand awareness, services and name recognition.
Profit Partners Solutions is designed to assist small appliance service and HVAC businesses that wish to incorporate digital marketing applications into their business model but either do not have the expertise or the budget to hire an outside consultant to develop and implement.
"We strongly believe that the small appliance sales and service businesses throughout the country are the backbone of our industry, but the reality is that many of these businesses do not have access to web based marketing, which will eventually have severe economic ramifications on them and the entire industry," said Kim Adler, president, 1st Source Servall. "This is why we are offering this cost efficient digital marketing service to ensure smaller businesses can establish an online marketing presence to survive in the digital commerce age. If they prosper, the entire industry prospers."
1st Source Servall's Profit Partners Solutions offers a full suite of digital marketing options that are specifically designed for the appliance & HVAC sales and service industry. Business owners can either select the full suite of options or choose individual services that best fit their business needs.
Profit Partners Solutions offers the following digital services:
- Website on Demand is ideal for the company that may not have a website, or a current site, to refresh the businesses digital image as well as ensure easier access for their customers. Services to be provided include full website creation, with design and creative aspects by digital media experts who understand the appliance industry. Businesses can choose from template website designs that have been uniquely developed to accommodate and showcase industry specific needs and services. This service includes Google Analytics, website based email addresses and individualized URL.
- Social Media on Demand is a service that helps a company establish a social media presence to increase brand recognition in order to interact with customers as well as engage potential new customers. Profit Partners Solutions works with their clients to create unique Facebook, Google +, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts and provide training on how to use these platforms to keep customers and prospects engaged. The service is also available to businesses that may already utilize social media, but want to learn how to better use it as a sales and communication tool or enhance its social media identity. Profit Partners Solutions social media experts will analyze current social media presence, assist in making the presence more aesthetically pleasing and engaging, and will train the business how to better utilize the tool to engage customers.
- Local Search on Demand helps businesses ensure that they are found on the internet by customers and are optimized on the most popular local directories. Profit Partners Solutions will claim a business' listing for the company on the top 10 local directories in the desired market, such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and other local directories, and add all of the specific details that lead to improving search optimization rankings. All listings will be optimized with important information about the business and will include a company logo and photos of the business.
- e-commerce on Demand creates a web-based sales division for traditional brick and mortar businesses by providing a modern parts website branded specifically with the company logo and colors. Each business is provided appliance parts lookup functionality, detailed parts descriptions with pictures, a fully functional secure shopping cart and web chat availability. This will transform any business into a 24 hour operation with limitless growth potential, without adding any extra work. 1st Source Servall will offer access to their extensive inventory, ship all ordered parts directly to the end consumer in the name of their client, process all credit card payments and handle all customer service aspects. In addition, every sale through the business' ecommerce webpage will result in a rebate from 1st Source Servall.
- Parts Department on Demand offers customers the opportunity to have 1st Source Servall act as their customer contact and sales center for appliance parts. Each business receives a unique branded toll free number, 7 day per week consumer call handling by parts experts, access to the largest appliance parts inventory in the US and a rebate earned on all sales.
- Parts Promo on Demand and Truck Stock on Demand are both designed to help business owners maximize their profitability through discounted parts agreements and inventory guarantees. Parts Promo on Demand assists businesses on a quarterly basis to identify highly sold appliance parts and ensure the best pricing possible on them. Truck Stock on Demand offers appliance service companies' assistance in identifying highest used appliance parts in a service business and then determining the right amount to stock on their service trucks. The service guarantees the sale of the initial inventory, allowing small businesses to add inventory and improve profits without taking long term financial risks.
"1st Source Servall takes great pride in creating a business service that has the potential to greatly benefit small appliance businesses across America through a digital presence in order to enhance their visibility and market share," Adler said.
For more information of Profit Partners Solutions, please visit, profitpartnerssoultions.com or call 1.800.519.7800.
About 1st Source Servall:
Founded in 1929, 1st Source Servall (www.1stservall.com) is a third-generation family-owned and operated distributor of appliance parts. With branch offices and call centers located throughout the Midwest, Southwest, Southeast and Northeast, 1st Source Servall is one of North America's largest distributor of appliance parts. The company employs more than 550 people and has 52 stores nationwide, the most in the appliance parts industry. Find 1st Source Servall on Facebook at www.facebook.com/1stsourceservall and can be followed on Twitter at @1stsourceserval.
Benjamin Roberts, e3communications
SOURCE 1st Source Servall
"We've discovered that after shows 80% if leads that people get, 80% of the conversations end up on the show floor, meaning people forget about it, people forget who they talk to, people forget that there are actual business opportunities to be had here so we try to help out and keep the conversations going," explained Jeff Mesnik, Founder and President of ContentMX, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 24, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,250
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Jul. 24, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,472
“delaPlex Software provides software outsourcing services. We have a hybrid model where we have onshore developers and project managers that we can place anywhere in the U.S. or in Europe,” explained Manish Sachdeva, CEO at delaPlex Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 24, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,478
From wearable activity trackers to fantasy e-sports, data and technology are transforming the way athletes train for the game and fans engage with their teams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, will present key data findings from leading sports organizations San Francisco 49ers, Orlando Magic NBA team. By utilizing data analytics these sports orgs have recognized new revenue streams, doubled its fan base and streamlined costs at its stadiums. John Paul is the CEO and Founder of VenueNext. Prior ...
Jul. 24, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,968
IoT is rapidly changing the way enterprises are using data to improve business decision-making. In order to derive business value, organizations must unlock insights from the data gathered and then act on these. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, and Peter Shashkin, Head of Development Department at EastBanc Technologies, discussed how one organization leveraged IoT, cloud technology and data analysis to improve customer experiences and effi...
Jul. 24, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,947
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform and how we integrate our thinking to solve complicated problems. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, will demonstrate how to move beyond today's coding paradigm ...
Jul. 24, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,117
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Jul. 24, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,460
Big Data engines are powering a lot of service businesses right now. Data is collected from users from wearable technologies, web behaviors, purchase behavior as well as several arbitrary data points we’d never think of. The demand for faster and bigger engines to crunch and serve up the data to services is growing exponentially. You see a LOT of correlation between “Cloud” and “Big Data” but on Big Data and “Hybrid,” where hybrid hosting is the sanest approach to the Big Data Infrastructure pro...
Jul. 24, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,849
A critical component of any IoT project is what to do with all the data being generated. This data needs to be captured, processed, structured, and stored in a way to facilitate different kinds of queries. Traditional data warehouse and analytical systems are mature technologies that can be used to handle certain kinds of queries, but they are not always well suited to many problems, particularly when there is a need for real-time insights.
Jul. 24, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,690
"My role is working with customers, helping them go through this digital transformation. I spend a lot of time talking to banks, big industries, manufacturers working through how they are integrating and transforming their IT platforms and moving them forward," explained William Morrish, General Manager Product Sales at Interoute, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 24, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,051
With 15% of enterprises adopting a hybrid IT strategy, you need to set a plan to integrate hybrid cloud throughout your infrastructure. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Steven Dreher, Director of Solutions Architecture at Green House Data, discussed how to plan for shifting resource requirements, overcome challenges, and implement hybrid IT alongside your existing data center assets. Highlights included anticipating workload, cost and resource calculations, integrating services on both sides...
Jul. 24, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,929
"We are a well-established player in the application life cycle management market and we also have a very strong version control product," stated Flint Brenton, CEO of CollabNet,, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 24, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,759
Unless your company can spend a lot of money on new technology, re-engineering your environment and hiring a comprehensive cybersecurity team, you will most likely move to the cloud or seek external service partnerships. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Darren Guccione, CEO of Keeper Security, revealed what you need to know when it comes to encryption in the cloud.
Jul. 24, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,353
We're entering the post-smartphone era, where wearable gadgets from watches and fitness bands to glasses and health aids will power the next technological revolution. With mass adoption of wearable devices comes a new data ecosystem that must be protected. Wearables open new pathways that facilitate the tracking, sharing and storing of consumers’ personal health, location and daily activity data. Consumers have some idea of the data these devices capture, but most don’t realize how revealing and...
Jul. 24, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,028
What are the successful IoT innovations from emerging markets? What are the unique challenges and opportunities from these markets? How did the constraints in connectivity among others lead to groundbreaking insights? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Carmen Feliciano, a Principal at AMDG, will answer all these questions and share how you can apply IoT best practices and frameworks from the emerging markets to your own business.
Jul. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,549
Ask someone to architect an Internet of Things (IoT) solution and you are guaranteed to see a reference to the cloud. This would lead you to believe that IoT requires the cloud to exist. However, there are many IoT use cases where the cloud is not feasible or desirable. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, will discuss the strategies that exist to extend intelligence directly to IoT devices and sensors, freeing them from the constraints of ...
Jul. 24, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,725
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
Jul. 24, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 902
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Jul. 24, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,673
Traditional IT, great for stable systems of record, is struggling to cope with newer, agile systems of engagement requirements coming straight from the business. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, William Morrish, General Manager of Product Sales at Interoute, outlined ways of exploiting new architectures to enable both systems and building them to support your existing platforms, with an eye for the future. Technologies such as Docker and the hyper-convergence of computing, networking and sto...
Jul. 24, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,011
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus...
Jul. 24, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 776