|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 11:46 AM EST||
CENTER LINE, Mich., Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 1st Source Servall, one of the largest distributors of appliance parts in North America, today announced it has launched a new digital marketing services division - Profit Partners Solutions - to assist small businesses in the appliance parts and services industry. The new suite of services provides small businesses the opportunity to utilize various web based platforms, including website development and social media to enhance brand awareness, services and name recognition.
Profit Partners Solutions is designed to assist small appliance service and HVAC businesses that wish to incorporate digital marketing applications into their business model but either do not have the expertise or the budget to hire an outside consultant to develop and implement.
"We strongly believe that the small appliance sales and service businesses throughout the country are the backbone of our industry, but the reality is that many of these businesses do not have access to web based marketing, which will eventually have severe economic ramifications on them and the entire industry," said Kim Adler, president, 1st Source Servall. "This is why we are offering this cost efficient digital marketing service to ensure smaller businesses can establish an online marketing presence to survive in the digital commerce age. If they prosper, the entire industry prospers."
1st Source Servall's Profit Partners Solutions offers a full suite of digital marketing options that are specifically designed for the appliance & HVAC sales and service industry. Business owners can either select the full suite of options or choose individual services that best fit their business needs.
Profit Partners Solutions offers the following digital services:
- Website on Demand is ideal for the company that may not have a website, or a current site, to refresh the businesses digital image as well as ensure easier access for their customers. Services to be provided include full website creation, with design and creative aspects by digital media experts who understand the appliance industry. Businesses can choose from template website designs that have been uniquely developed to accommodate and showcase industry specific needs and services. This service includes Google Analytics, website based email addresses and individualized URL.
- Social Media on Demand is a service that helps a company establish a social media presence to increase brand recognition in order to interact with customers as well as engage potential new customers. Profit Partners Solutions works with their clients to create unique Facebook, Google +, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts and provide training on how to use these platforms to keep customers and prospects engaged. The service is also available to businesses that may already utilize social media, but want to learn how to better use it as a sales and communication tool or enhance its social media identity. Profit Partners Solutions social media experts will analyze current social media presence, assist in making the presence more aesthetically pleasing and engaging, and will train the business how to better utilize the tool to engage customers.
- Local Search on Demand helps businesses ensure that they are found on the internet by customers and are optimized on the most popular local directories. Profit Partners Solutions will claim a business' listing for the company on the top 10 local directories in the desired market, such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and other local directories, and add all of the specific details that lead to improving search optimization rankings. All listings will be optimized with important information about the business and will include a company logo and photos of the business.
- e-commerce on Demand creates a web-based sales division for traditional brick and mortar businesses by providing a modern parts website branded specifically with the company logo and colors. Each business is provided appliance parts lookup functionality, detailed parts descriptions with pictures, a fully functional secure shopping cart and web chat availability. This will transform any business into a 24 hour operation with limitless growth potential, without adding any extra work. 1st Source Servall will offer access to their extensive inventory, ship all ordered parts directly to the end consumer in the name of their client, process all credit card payments and handle all customer service aspects. In addition, every sale through the business' ecommerce webpage will result in a rebate from 1st Source Servall.
- Parts Department on Demand offers customers the opportunity to have 1st Source Servall act as their customer contact and sales center for appliance parts. Each business receives a unique branded toll free number, 7 day per week consumer call handling by parts experts, access to the largest appliance parts inventory in the US and a rebate earned on all sales.
- Parts Promo on Demand and Truck Stock on Demand are both designed to help business owners maximize their profitability through discounted parts agreements and inventory guarantees. Parts Promo on Demand assists businesses on a quarterly basis to identify highly sold appliance parts and ensure the best pricing possible on them. Truck Stock on Demand offers appliance service companies' assistance in identifying highest used appliance parts in a service business and then determining the right amount to stock on their service trucks. The service guarantees the sale of the initial inventory, allowing small businesses to add inventory and improve profits without taking long term financial risks.
"1st Source Servall takes great pride in creating a business service that has the potential to greatly benefit small appliance businesses across America through a digital presence in order to enhance their visibility and market share," Adler said.
For more information of Profit Partners Solutions, please visit, profitpartnerssoultions.com or call 1.800.519.7800.
About 1st Source Servall:
Founded in 1929, 1st Source Servall (www.1stservall.com) is a third-generation family-owned and operated distributor of appliance parts. With branch offices and call centers located throughout the Midwest, Southwest, Southeast and Northeast, 1st Source Servall is one of North America's largest distributor of appliance parts. The company employs more than 550 people and has 52 stores nationwide, the most in the appliance parts industry. Find 1st Source Servall on Facebook at www.facebook.com/1stsourceservall and can be followed on Twitter at @1stsourceserval.
Benjamin Roberts, e3communications
SOURCE 1st Source Servall
The Internet of Things (IoT), in all its myriad manifestations, has great potential. Much of that potential comes from the evolving data management and analytic (DMA) technologies and processes that allow us to gain insight from all of the IoT data that can be generated and gathered. This potential may never be met as those data sets are tied to specific industry verticals and single markets, with no clear way to use IoT data and sensor analytics to fulfill the hype being given the IoT today.
Oct. 26, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,799
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential M2M Brand by Onalytica in the ‘Machine to Machine: Top 100 Influencers and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed the online debate on M2M by looking at over 85,000 tweets to provide the most influential individuals and brands that drive the discussion. According to Onalytica the "analysis showed a very engaged community with a lot of interactive tweets. The M2M discussion seems to be more fragmented and driven by some of the major brands present in the...
Oct. 26, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 11,515
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Oct. 26, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,046
If you had a chance to enter on the ground level of the largest e-commerce market in the world – would you? China is the world’s most populated country with the second largest economy and the world’s fastest growing market. It is estimated that by 2018 the Chinese market will be reaching over $30 billion in gaming revenue alone. Admittedly for a foreign company, doing business in China can be challenging. Often changing laws, administrative regulations and the often inscrutable Chinese Interne...
Oct. 26, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,419
Enterprise IT has been in the era of Hybrid Cloud for some time now. But it seems most conversations about Hybrid are focused on integrating AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google ECM into existing on-premises systems. Where is all the Private Cloud? What do technology providers need to do to make their offerings more compelling? How should enterprise IT executives and buyers define their focus, needs, and roadmap, and communicate that clearly to the providers?
Oct. 26, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,559
SYS-CON Events announced today that Streamlyzer will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Streamlyzer is a powerful analytics for video streaming service that enables video streaming providers to monitor and analyze QoE (Quality-of-Experience) from end-user devices in real time.
Oct. 26, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,045
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Oct. 26, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,024
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pulzze Systems will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Pulzze Systems, Inc. provides infrastructure products for the Internet of Things to enable any connected device and system to carry out matched operations without programming. For more information, visit http://www.pulzzesystems.com.
Oct. 26, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,586
Cloud based infrastructure deployment is becoming more and more appealing to customers, from Fortune 500 companies to SMEs due to its pay-as-you-go model. Enterprise storage vendors are able to reach out to these customers by integrating in cloud based deployments; this needs adaptability and interoperability of the products confirming to cloud standards such as OpenStack, CloudStack, or Azure. As compared to off the shelf commodity storage, enterprise storages by its reliability, high-availabil...
Oct. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,195
One of biggest questions about Big Data is “How do we harness all that information for business use quickly and effectively?” Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or spatial technology is about more than making maps, but adding critical context and meaning to data of all types, coming from all different channels – even sensors. In his session at @ThingsExpo, William (Bill) Meehan, director of utility solutions for Esri, will take a closer look at the current state of spatial technology and ar...
Oct. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,763
The IoT industry is now at a crossroads, between the fast-paced innovation of technologies and the pending mass adoption by global enterprises. The complexity of combining rapidly evolving technologies and the need to establish practices for market acceleration pose a strong challenge to global enterprises as well as IoT vendors. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Clark Smith, senior product manager for Numerex, will discuss how Numerex, as an experienced, established IoT provider, has embraced a ...
Oct. 26, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,177
In past @ThingsExpo presentations, Joseph di Paolantonio has explored how various Internet of Things (IoT) and data management and analytics (DMA) solution spaces will come together as sensor analytics ecosystems. This year, in his session at @ThingsExpo, Joseph di Paolantonio from DataArchon, will be adding the numerous Transportation areas, from autonomous vehicles to “Uber for containers.” While IoT data in any one area of Transportation will have a huge impact in that area, combining sensor...
Oct. 26, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,033
In the next forty months – just over three years – businesses will undergo extraordinary changes. The exponential growth of digitization and machine learning will see a step function change in how businesses create value, satisfy customers, and outperform their competition. In the next forty months companies will take the actions that will see them get to the next level of the game called Capitalism. Or they won’t – game over. The winners of today and tomorrow think differently, follow different...
Oct. 26, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,067
“Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CloudBerry Backup is a leading cross-platform cloud backup and disaster recovery solution integrated with major public cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
Oct. 26, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,476
Ask someone to architect an Internet of Things (IoT) solution and you are guaranteed to see a reference to the cloud. This would lead you to believe that IoT requires the cloud to exist. However, there are many IoT use cases where the cloud is not feasible or desirable. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, will discuss the strategies that exist to extend intelligence directly to IoT devices and sensors, freeing them from the constraints of ...
Oct. 26, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,132
Fifty billion connected devices and still no winning protocols standards. HTTP, WebSockets, MQTT, and CoAP seem to be leading in the IoT protocol race at the moment but many more protocols are getting introduced on a regular basis. Each protocol has its pros and cons depending on the nature of the communications. Does there really need to be only one protocol to rule them all? Of course not. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, walk you through how Oct...
Oct. 26, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,195
A completely new computing platform is on the horizon. They’re called Microservers by some, ARM Servers by others, and sometimes even ARM-based Servers. No matter what you call them, Microservers will have a huge impact on the data center and on server computing in general. Although few people are familiar with Microservers today, their impact will be felt very soon. This is a new category of computing platform that is available today and is predicted to have triple-digit growth rates for some ...
Oct. 26, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 34,236
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftNet Solutions will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. SoftNet Solutions specializes in Enterprise Solutions for Hadoop and Big Data. It offers customers the most open, robust, and value-conscious portfolio of solutions, services, and tools for the shortest route to success with Big Data. The unique differentiator is the ability to architect and ...
Oct. 26, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,056
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform and how we integrate our thinking to solve complicated problems. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, will demonstrate how to move beyond today's coding paradigm ...
Oct. 26, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,895
Everyone knows that truly innovative companies learn as they go along, pushing boundaries in response to market changes and demands. What's more of a mystery is how to balance innovation on a fresh platform built from scratch with the legacy tech stack, product suite and customers that continue to serve as the business' foundation. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, will discuss why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue an...
Oct. 25, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,003