|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 11:46 AM EST||
CENTER LINE, Mich., Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 1st Source Servall, one of the largest distributors of appliance parts in North America, today announced it has launched a new digital marketing services division - Profit Partners Solutions - to assist small businesses in the appliance parts and services industry. The new suite of services provides small businesses the opportunity to utilize various web based platforms, including website development and social media to enhance brand awareness, services and name recognition.
Profit Partners Solutions is designed to assist small appliance service and HVAC businesses that wish to incorporate digital marketing applications into their business model but either do not have the expertise or the budget to hire an outside consultant to develop and implement.
"We strongly believe that the small appliance sales and service businesses throughout the country are the backbone of our industry, but the reality is that many of these businesses do not have access to web based marketing, which will eventually have severe economic ramifications on them and the entire industry," said Kim Adler, president, 1st Source Servall. "This is why we are offering this cost efficient digital marketing service to ensure smaller businesses can establish an online marketing presence to survive in the digital commerce age. If they prosper, the entire industry prospers."
1st Source Servall's Profit Partners Solutions offers a full suite of digital marketing options that are specifically designed for the appliance & HVAC sales and service industry. Business owners can either select the full suite of options or choose individual services that best fit their business needs.
Profit Partners Solutions offers the following digital services:
- Website on Demand is ideal for the company that may not have a website, or a current site, to refresh the businesses digital image as well as ensure easier access for their customers. Services to be provided include full website creation, with design and creative aspects by digital media experts who understand the appliance industry. Businesses can choose from template website designs that have been uniquely developed to accommodate and showcase industry specific needs and services. This service includes Google Analytics, website based email addresses and individualized URL.
- Social Media on Demand is a service that helps a company establish a social media presence to increase brand recognition in order to interact with customers as well as engage potential new customers. Profit Partners Solutions works with their clients to create unique Facebook, Google +, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts and provide training on how to use these platforms to keep customers and prospects engaged. The service is also available to businesses that may already utilize social media, but want to learn how to better use it as a sales and communication tool or enhance its social media identity. Profit Partners Solutions social media experts will analyze current social media presence, assist in making the presence more aesthetically pleasing and engaging, and will train the business how to better utilize the tool to engage customers.
- Local Search on Demand helps businesses ensure that they are found on the internet by customers and are optimized on the most popular local directories. Profit Partners Solutions will claim a business' listing for the company on the top 10 local directories in the desired market, such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and other local directories, and add all of the specific details that lead to improving search optimization rankings. All listings will be optimized with important information about the business and will include a company logo and photos of the business.
- e-commerce on Demand creates a web-based sales division for traditional brick and mortar businesses by providing a modern parts website branded specifically with the company logo and colors. Each business is provided appliance parts lookup functionality, detailed parts descriptions with pictures, a fully functional secure shopping cart and web chat availability. This will transform any business into a 24 hour operation with limitless growth potential, without adding any extra work. 1st Source Servall will offer access to their extensive inventory, ship all ordered parts directly to the end consumer in the name of their client, process all credit card payments and handle all customer service aspects. In addition, every sale through the business' ecommerce webpage will result in a rebate from 1st Source Servall.
- Parts Department on Demand offers customers the opportunity to have 1st Source Servall act as their customer contact and sales center for appliance parts. Each business receives a unique branded toll free number, 7 day per week consumer call handling by parts experts, access to the largest appliance parts inventory in the US and a rebate earned on all sales.
- Parts Promo on Demand and Truck Stock on Demand are both designed to help business owners maximize their profitability through discounted parts agreements and inventory guarantees. Parts Promo on Demand assists businesses on a quarterly basis to identify highly sold appliance parts and ensure the best pricing possible on them. Truck Stock on Demand offers appliance service companies' assistance in identifying highest used appliance parts in a service business and then determining the right amount to stock on their service trucks. The service guarantees the sale of the initial inventory, allowing small businesses to add inventory and improve profits without taking long term financial risks.
"1st Source Servall takes great pride in creating a business service that has the potential to greatly benefit small appliance businesses across America through a digital presence in order to enhance their visibility and market share," Adler said.
For more information of Profit Partners Solutions, please visit, profitpartnerssoultions.com or call 1.800.519.7800.
About 1st Source Servall:
Founded in 1929, 1st Source Servall (www.1stservall.com) is a third-generation family-owned and operated distributor of appliance parts. With branch offices and call centers located throughout the Midwest, Southwest, Southeast and Northeast, 1st Source Servall is one of North America's largest distributor of appliance parts. The company employs more than 550 people and has 52 stores nationwide, the most in the appliance parts industry. Find 1st Source Servall on Facebook at www.facebook.com/1stsourceservall and can be followed on Twitter at @1stsourceserval.
Benjamin Roberts, e3communications
SOURCE 1st Source Servall
SYS-CON Events announced today that HPM Networks will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 20 years, HPM Networks has been integrating technology solutions that solve complex business challenges. HPM Networks has designed solutions for both SMB and enterprise customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Aug. 2, 2015 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 520
For IoT to grow as quickly as analyst firms’ project, a lot is going to fall on developers to quickly bring applications to market. But the lack of a standard development platform threatens to slow growth and make application development more time consuming and costly, much like we’ve seen in the mobile space. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mike Weiner, Product Manager of the Omega DevCloud with KORE Telematics Inc., discussed the evolving requirements for developers as IoT matures and conducted a live demonstration of how quickly application development can happen when the need to comply wit...
Aug. 2, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 364
The Internet of Everything (IoE) brings together people, process, data and things to make networked connections more relevant and valuable than ever before – transforming information into knowledge and knowledge into wisdom. IoE creates new capabilities, richer experiences, and unprecedented opportunities to improve business and government operations, decision making and mission support capabilities.
Aug. 1, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 344
Explosive growth in connected devices. Enormous amounts of data for collection and analysis. Critical use of data for split-second decision making and actionable information. All three are factors in making the Internet of Things a reality. Yet, any one factor would have an IT organization pondering its infrastructure strategy. How should your organization enhance its IT framework to enable an Internet of Things implementation? In his session at @ThingsExpo, James Kirkland, Red Hat's Chief Architect for the Internet of Things and Intelligent Systems, described how to revolutionize your archit...
Jul. 30, 2015 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,425
MuleSoft has announced the findings of its 2015 Connectivity Benchmark Report on the adoption and business impact of APIs. The findings suggest traditional businesses are quickly evolving into "composable enterprises" built out of hundreds of connected software services, applications and devices. Most are embracing the Internet of Things (IoT) and microservices technologies like Docker. A majority are integrating wearables, like smart watches, and more than half plan to generate revenue with APIs within the next year.
Jul. 30, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 150
Growth hacking is common for startups to make unheard-of progress in building their business. Career Hacks can help Geek Girls and those who support them (yes, that's you too, Dad!) to excel in this typically male-dominated world. Get ready to learn the facts: Is there a bias against women in the tech / developer communities? Why are women 50% of the workforce, but hold only 24% of the STEM or IT positions? Some beginnings of what to do about it! In her Opening Keynote at 16th Cloud Expo, Sandy Carter, IBM General Manager Cloud Ecosystem and Developers, and a Social Business Evangelist, d...
Jul. 30, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,086
In his keynote at 16th Cloud Expo, Rodney Rogers, CEO of Virtustream, discussed the evolution of the company from inception to its recent acquisition by EMC – including personal insights, lessons learned (and some WTF moments) along the way. Learn how Virtustream’s unique approach of combining the economics and elasticity of the consumer cloud model with proper performance, application automation and security into a platform became a breakout success with enterprise customers and a natural fit for the EMC Federation.
Jul. 30, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,175
The Internet of Things is not only adding billions of sensors and billions of terabytes to the Internet. It is also forcing a fundamental change in the way we envision Information Technology. For the first time, more data is being created by devices at the edge of the Internet rather than from centralized systems. What does this mean for today's IT professional? In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed this very serious issue of profound change in the industry.
Jul. 29, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,300
Discussions about cloud computing are evolving into discussions about enterprise IT in general. As enterprises increasingly migrate toward their own unique clouds, new issues such as the use of containers and microservices emerge to keep things interesting. In this Power Panel at 16th Cloud Expo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed the state of cloud computing today, and what enterprise IT professionals need to know about how the latest topics and trends affect their organization.
Jul. 29, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,207
It is one thing to build single industrial IoT applications, but what will it take to build the Smart Cities and truly society-changing applications of the future? The technology won’t be the problem, it will be the number of parties that need to work together and be aligned in their motivation to succeed. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jason Mondanaro, Director, Product Management at Metanga, discussed how you can plan to cooperate, partner, and form lasting all-star teams to change the world and it starts with business models and monetization strategies.
Jul. 28, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,776
Converging digital disruptions is creating a major sea change - Cisco calls this the Internet of Everything (IoE). IoE is the network connection of People, Process, Data and Things, fueled by Cloud, Mobile, Social, Analytics and Security, and it represents a $19Trillion value-at-stake over the next 10 years. In her keynote at @ThingsExpo, Manjula Talreja, VP of Cisco Consulting Services, discussed IoE and the enormous opportunities it provides to public and private firms alike. She will share what businesses must do to thrive in the IoE economy, citing examples from several industry sectors.
Jul. 28, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,051
There will be 150 billion connected devices by 2020. New digital businesses have already disrupted value chains across every industry. APIs are at the center of the digital business. You need to understand what assets you have that can be exposed digitally, what their digital value chain is, and how to create an effective business model around that value chain to compete in this economy. No enterprise can be complacent and not engage in the digital economy. Learn how to be the disruptor and not the disruptee.
Jul. 27, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,047
Akana has released Envision, an enhanced API analytics platform that helps enterprises mine critical insights across their digital eco-systems, understand their customers and partners and offer value-added personalized services. “In today’s digital economy, data-driven insights are proving to be a key differentiator for businesses. Understanding the data that is being tunneled through their APIs and how it can be used to optimize their business and operations is of paramount importance,” said Alistair Farquharson, CTO of Akana.
Jul. 27, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 337
Business as usual for IT is evolving into a "Make or Buy" decision on a service-by-service conversation with input from the LOBs. How does your organization move forward with cloud? In his general session at 16th Cloud Expo, Paul Maravei, Regional Sales Manager, Hybrid Cloud and Managed Services at Cisco, discusses how Cisco and its partners offer a market-leading portfolio and ecosystem of cloud infrastructure and application services that allow you to uniquely and securely combine cloud business applications and services across multiple cloud delivery models.
Jul. 27, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,914
The enterprise market will drive IoT device adoption over the next five years. In his session at @ThingsExpo, John Greenough, an analyst at BI Intelligence, division of Business Insider, analyzed how companies will adopt IoT products and the associated cost of adopting those products. John Greenough is the lead analyst covering the Internet of Things for BI Intelligence- Business Insider’s paid research service. Numerous IoT companies have cited his analysis of the IoT. Prior to joining BI Intelligence, he worked analyzing bank technology for Corporate Insight and The Clearing House Payment...
Jul. 26, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,591
"Optimal Design is a technology integration and product development firm that specializes in connecting devices to the cloud," stated Joe Wascow, Co-Founder & CMO of Optimal Design, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 25, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 406
SYS-CON Events announced today that CommVault has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unp...
Jul. 25, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,976
Electric Cloud and Arynga have announced a product integration partnership that will bring Continuous Delivery solutions to the automotive Internet-of-Things (IoT) market. The joint solution will help automotive manufacturers, OEMs and system integrators adopt DevOps automation and Continuous Delivery practices that reduce software build and release cycle times within the complex and specific parameters of embedded and IoT software systems.
Jul. 25, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 489
"ciqada is a combined platform of hardware modules and server products that lets people take their existing devices or new devices and lets them be accessible over the Internet for their users," noted Geoff Engelstein of ciqada, a division of Mars International, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 25, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,559
Internet of Things is moving from being a hype to a reality. Experts estimate that internet connected cars will grow to 152 million, while over 100 million internet connected wireless light bulbs and lamps will be operational by 2020. These and many other intriguing statistics highlight the importance of Internet powered devices and how market penetration is going to multiply many times over in the next few years.
Jul. 25, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,505