|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 11:46 AM EST||
CENTER LINE, Mich., Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 1st Source Servall, one of the largest distributors of appliance parts in North America, today announced it has launched a new digital marketing services division - Profit Partners Solutions - to assist small businesses in the appliance parts and services industry. The new suite of services provides small businesses the opportunity to utilize various web based platforms, including website development and social media to enhance brand awareness, services and name recognition.
Profit Partners Solutions is designed to assist small appliance service and HVAC businesses that wish to incorporate digital marketing applications into their business model but either do not have the expertise or the budget to hire an outside consultant to develop and implement.
"We strongly believe that the small appliance sales and service businesses throughout the country are the backbone of our industry, but the reality is that many of these businesses do not have access to web based marketing, which will eventually have severe economic ramifications on them and the entire industry," said Kim Adler, president, 1st Source Servall. "This is why we are offering this cost efficient digital marketing service to ensure smaller businesses can establish an online marketing presence to survive in the digital commerce age. If they prosper, the entire industry prospers."
1st Source Servall's Profit Partners Solutions offers a full suite of digital marketing options that are specifically designed for the appliance & HVAC sales and service industry. Business owners can either select the full suite of options or choose individual services that best fit their business needs.
Profit Partners Solutions offers the following digital services:
- Website on Demand is ideal for the company that may not have a website, or a current site, to refresh the businesses digital image as well as ensure easier access for their customers. Services to be provided include full website creation, with design and creative aspects by digital media experts who understand the appliance industry. Businesses can choose from template website designs that have been uniquely developed to accommodate and showcase industry specific needs and services. This service includes Google Analytics, website based email addresses and individualized URL.
- Social Media on Demand is a service that helps a company establish a social media presence to increase brand recognition in order to interact with customers as well as engage potential new customers. Profit Partners Solutions works with their clients to create unique Facebook, Google +, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts and provide training on how to use these platforms to keep customers and prospects engaged. The service is also available to businesses that may already utilize social media, but want to learn how to better use it as a sales and communication tool or enhance its social media identity. Profit Partners Solutions social media experts will analyze current social media presence, assist in making the presence more aesthetically pleasing and engaging, and will train the business how to better utilize the tool to engage customers.
- Local Search on Demand helps businesses ensure that they are found on the internet by customers and are optimized on the most popular local directories. Profit Partners Solutions will claim a business' listing for the company on the top 10 local directories in the desired market, such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and other local directories, and add all of the specific details that lead to improving search optimization rankings. All listings will be optimized with important information about the business and will include a company logo and photos of the business.
- e-commerce on Demand creates a web-based sales division for traditional brick and mortar businesses by providing a modern parts website branded specifically with the company logo and colors. Each business is provided appliance parts lookup functionality, detailed parts descriptions with pictures, a fully functional secure shopping cart and web chat availability. This will transform any business into a 24 hour operation with limitless growth potential, without adding any extra work. 1st Source Servall will offer access to their extensive inventory, ship all ordered parts directly to the end consumer in the name of their client, process all credit card payments and handle all customer service aspects. In addition, every sale through the business' ecommerce webpage will result in a rebate from 1st Source Servall.
- Parts Department on Demand offers customers the opportunity to have 1st Source Servall act as their customer contact and sales center for appliance parts. Each business receives a unique branded toll free number, 7 day per week consumer call handling by parts experts, access to the largest appliance parts inventory in the US and a rebate earned on all sales.
- Parts Promo on Demand and Truck Stock on Demand are both designed to help business owners maximize their profitability through discounted parts agreements and inventory guarantees. Parts Promo on Demand assists businesses on a quarterly basis to identify highly sold appliance parts and ensure the best pricing possible on them. Truck Stock on Demand offers appliance service companies' assistance in identifying highest used appliance parts in a service business and then determining the right amount to stock on their service trucks. The service guarantees the sale of the initial inventory, allowing small businesses to add inventory and improve profits without taking long term financial risks.
"1st Source Servall takes great pride in creating a business service that has the potential to greatly benefit small appliance businesses across America through a digital presence in order to enhance their visibility and market share," Adler said.
For more information of Profit Partners Solutions, please visit, profitpartnerssoultions.com or call 1.800.519.7800.
About 1st Source Servall:
Founded in 1929, 1st Source Servall (www.1stservall.com) is a third-generation family-owned and operated distributor of appliance parts. With branch offices and call centers located throughout the Midwest, Southwest, Southeast and Northeast, 1st Source Servall is one of North America's largest distributor of appliance parts. The company employs more than 550 people and has 52 stores nationwide, the most in the appliance parts industry. Find 1st Source Servall on Facebook at www.facebook.com/1stsourceservall and can be followed on Twitter at @1stsourceserval.
Benjamin Roberts, e3communications
SOURCE 1st Source Servall
According to Forrester Research, every business will become either a digital predator or digital prey by 2020. To avoid demise, organizations must rapidly create new sources of value in their end-to-end customer experiences. True digital predators also must break down information and process silos and extend digital transformation initiatives to empower employees with the digital resources needed to win, serve, and retain customers.
Sep. 28, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 322
If you’re responsible for an application that depends on the data or functionality of various IoT endpoints – either sensors or devices – your brand reputation depends on the security, reliability, and compliance of its many integrated parts. If your application fails to deliver the expected business results, your customers and partners won't care if that failure stems from the code you developed or from a component that you integrated. What can you do to ensure that the endpoints work as expect...
Sep. 28, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,709
As ridesharing competitors and enhanced services increase, notable changes are occurring in the transportation model. Despite the cost-effective means and flexibility of ridesharing, both drivers and users will need to be aware of the connected environment and how it will impact the ridesharing experience. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Timothy Evavold, Executive Director Automotive at Covisint, will discuss key challenges and solutions to powering a ride sharing and/or multimodal model in the a...
Sep. 28, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 426
In this strange new world where more and more power is drawn from business technology, companies are effectively straddling two paths on the road to innovation and transformation into digital enterprises. The first path is the heritage trail – with “legacy” technology forming the background. Here, extant technologies are transformed by core IT teams to provide more API-driven approaches. Legacy systems can restrict companies that are transitioning into digital enterprises. To truly become a lea...
Sep. 28, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 318
IoT is fundamentally transforming the auto industry, turning the vehicle into a hub for connected services, including safety, infotainment and usage-based insurance. Auto manufacturers – and businesses across all verticals – have built an entire ecosystem around the Connected Car, creating new customer touch points and revenue streams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Macario Namie, Head of IoT Strategy at Cisco Jasper, will share real-world examples of how IoT transforms the car from a static p...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,625
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Sep. 28, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,150
From wearable activity trackers to fantasy e-sports, data and technology are transforming the way athletes train for the game and fans engage with their teams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, will present key data findings from leading sports organizations San Francisco 49ers, Orlando Magic NBA team. By utilizing data analytics these sports orgs have recognized new revenue streams, doubled its fan base and streamlined costs at its stadiums. John Paul is the CEO and Founder of VenueNext. Prior ...
Sep. 28, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,109
One of biggest questions about Big Data is “How do we harness all that information for business use quickly and effectively?” Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or spatial technology is about more than making maps, but adding critical context and meaning to data of all types, coming from all different channels – even sensors. In his session at @ThingsExpo, William (Bill) Meehan, director of utility solutions for Esri, will take a closer look at the current state of spatial technology and ar...
Sep. 28, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 283
The Internet of Things can drive efficiency for airlines and airports. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Sudip Majumder, senior director of development at Oracle, will discuss the technical details of the connected airline baggage and related social media solutions. These IoT applications will enhance travelers' journey experience and drive efficiency for the airlines and the airports. The session will include a working demo and a technical d...
Sep. 28, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,771
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Sep. 28, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 246
Businesses are struggling to manage the information flow and interactions between all of these new devices and things jumping on their network, and the apps and IT systems they control. The data businesses gather is only helpful if they can do something with it. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Witeck, Principal Technology Strategist at Citrix, will discuss how different the impact of IoT will be for large businesses, expanding how IoT will allow large organizations to make their legacy ap...
Sep. 28, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 247
The many IoT deployments around the world are busy integrating smart devices and sensors into their enterprise IT infrastructures. Yet all of this technology – and there are an amazing number of choices – is of no use without the software to gather, communicate, and analyze the new data flows. Without software, there is no IT. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists will look at the protocols that communicate data and the emerging data analy...
Sep. 28, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,724
SYS-CON Events announced today that Commvault, a global leader in enterprise data protection and information management, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Commvault is a leading provider of data protection and information management solutions, helping companies worldwide activate their data to drive more value and business insight and to transform moder...
Sep. 28, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,813
Digital innovation is the next big wave of business transformation based on digital technologies of which IoT and Big Data are key components, For example: Business boundary innovation is a challenge to excavate third-party business value using IoT and BigData, like Nest Business structure innovation may propose re-building business structure from scratch, as Uber does in the taxicab industry The social model innovation is also a big challenge to the new social architecture with the design fr...
Sep. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,314
What are the new priorities for the connected business? First: businesses need to think differently about the types of connections they will need to make – these span well beyond the traditional app to app into more modern forms of integration including SaaS integrations, mobile integrations, APIs, device integration and Big Data integration. It’s important these are unified together vs. doing them all piecemeal. Second, these types of connections need to be simple to design, adapt and configure...
Sep. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 378
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, wh...
Sep. 28, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,873
Data is an unusual currency; it is not restricted by the same transactional limitations as money or people. In fact, the more that you leverage your data across multiple business use cases, the more valuable it becomes to the organization. And the same can be said about the organization’s analytics. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bill Schmarzo, CTO for the Big Data Practice at EMC, will introduce a methodology for capturing, enriching and sharing data (and analytics) across the organizati...
Sep. 28, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,746
SYS-CON Events announced today that Bsquare has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For more than two decades, Bsquare has helped its customers extract business value from a broad array of physical assets by making them intelligent, connecting them, and using the data they generate to optimize business processes.
Sep. 28, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,932
SYS-CON Events has announced today that Roger Strukhoff has been named conference chair of Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo 2016 Silicon Valley. The 19th Cloud Expo and 6th @ThingsExpo will take place on November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. "The Internet of Things brings trillions of dollars of opportunity to developers and enterprise IT, no matter how you measure it," stated Roger Strukhoff. "More importantly, it leverages the power of devices and the Interne...
Sep. 28, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,337
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Sep. 28, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,427