|By Business Wire||
|November 19, 2012 11:04 AM EST||
Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced that registration is now open for Adobe Digital Marketing Summit 2013. The premier industry event will take place in Salt Lake City, Utah at the Salt Palace Convention Center from March 4-8, 2013. Summit 2013 will convene thousands of marketers, advertisers, publishers, agencies, analysts and developers across industries to explore how to create, measure and optimize digital experiences, leveraging the Adobe® Marketing Cloud to build brand loyalty and secure new customers. Attendees can immerse themselves in up to four days of keynotes, informative sessions, training workshops and networking opportunities focused on strategies and best practices for optimizing multi-channel analytics, online conversion, social and mobile marketing, audience segmentation and advertising, and Web experience management.
Kevin Lynch, chief technology officer at Adobe, prepares to demonstrate the Adobe Marketing Cloud during a keynote session at Adobe Digital Marketing Summit 2012. Photo/Adobe, Susan Goldman.
Summit 2013 – The Leading Digital Marketing and Advertising Event of the Year
Keynotes featuring Adobe executives, industry luminaries and analysts will explore the latest trends impacting the digital marketing industry and provide an outlook on what lies ahead. Summit 2013 will also include a customer and partner showcase, opportunities for attendees to connect with Adobe’s digital marketing experts, a Summit Bash with a surprise headliner concert, receptions, and a world-class ski day.
More than 70 breakout sessions featuring leading companies and Adobe digital marketing professionals will delve into analytics and reporting, social media marketing, digital advertising, personalized customer engagement, and maximizing digital marketing investments. Sessions are designed to provide real-world skills development including demos, tips and tricks, and tutorials on how to efficiently use Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. Registered attendees can sign up for sessions within these seven tracks:
- Digital Analytics (for Web Analysts, digital and mobile marketers) – Hear from your peers and Adobe experts as they reveal analytics principles, strategies and techniques for optimizing performance of digital marketing campaigns by making online, social, mobile, video and customer analytics data actionable. Web and business analysts will learn how digital analytics can effectively identify the most profitable strategies to serve customers, engage audiences with compelling content, and determine the critical inputs to achieve digital marketing success.
- Web Experience Management (for content, digital and mobile marketers) – Join Adobe’s experts, plus innovative marketers and technologists from leading enterprises, to discover the latest strategies and solutions for creating relevant brand and commerce experiences. Discover new ideas, learn tips and tricks, and explore the latest solutions for Web content and digital asset management that will give you and your company a competitive edge.
- Digital Advertising (for advertisers and publishers) – Gain valuable insights on how to reach the right audience at the right time with the right message across channels while maintaining your budget and positively impacting ROI. Learn how to focus resources on the most salient and impactful solutions in order to compete in the aggressive advertising landscape.
- Targeting & Optimization (for content and digital marketers) – Obtain effective digital strategies for targeting potential and existing customers. Ensure that their interactions with your business are meaningful by creating connections with customers that drive stronger engagement and higher conversion. The key to digital success is accurate and effective data-driven targeting and ongoing, disciplined optimization.
- Social Marketing (for social marketers and community managers) – Discover the latest trends, challenges, and how leading social marketers are harnessing social media to improve ROI and extend relationships with their customers. Social media marketing is the fastest growing digital channel of 2012 and cannot be an isolated marketing tactic. Social influences all marketing activity, and businesses demand solutions that connect social activity to their business results.
- Marketing Innovation (for marketing executives) - Meet with industry luminaries and innovative business leaders who are at the forefront when it comes to marketing in the age of the digital self. These speakers will share their expertise, vision and experience on how to take digital marketing to the next level. Marketing Innovations combines their leadership insights, marketing strategies and the solutions that allow them to build the next generation of marketing.
- Tech Labs (for developers) – Interact with Adobe's top technologists who will share innovative approaches to measurement and optimization across your digital marketing activities. Learn how to capture data from unique new sources in video and social while using Adobe APIs and SDKs to automate processes and leverage your data. Developers will get hands-on experience at every lab and walk away with code assets to implement in digital marketing initiatives.
Additionally, customers can take advantage of interactive workshops offered by Adobe Training Services (March 4-5, 2013), which will provide in-depth training on specified Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. Courses will be available at a rate of $700 per one-day session and $1,400 per two-day session. There is an option to sign up for Adobe Training Services classes when registering for the conference.
Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe
- "The role of marketing has never been more critical to business success than it is today. Marketers, publishers and advertisers are all striving to create the ideal experience for the consumer. Today, this requires creating experiences in mere milliseconds as the consumer traverses various digital channels and paths. This new reality of marketing is driving the industry to think and do things differently. Adobe's Digital Marketing Summit will be the place to engage together as an industry and to advance the conversation. We invite you to join us."
Don’t miss Summit 2013! Register today and take advantage of early bird pricing until Sunday, January 13, 2013. Loyalist pricing is also available for previous Summit attendees until Sunday, December 16, 2012. Visit the registration, pricing and accommodations page for more information about special discounts and group passes.
Exhibits and Sponsorships
For information on sponsorships and promotional opportunities at Summit 2013, please send an e-mail to the sponsorship team.
Summit 2013 Helpful Links
- Event Homepage
- Registration, Pricing & Accommodations
- Why Attend?
- Sponsorship & Exhibitor Information
- Adobe Training Services
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
Stay Connected – Summit 2013 Social Media Channels
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
©2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The Internet of Things is not new. Historically, smart businesses have used its basic concept of leveraging data to drive better decision making and have capitalized on those insights to realize additional revenue opportunities. So, what has changed to make the Internet of Things one of the hottest topics in tech? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Gray, Director, Embedded and Internet of Things, discussed the underlying factors that are driving the economics of intelligent systems. Discover how hardware commoditization, the ubiquitous nature of connectivity, and the emergence of Big Data a...
Dec. 21, 2014 02:00 PM EST Reads: 2,376
"BSQUARE is in the business of selling software solutions for smart connected devices. It's obvious that IoT has moved from being a technology to being a fundamental part of business, and in the last 18 months people have said let's figure out how to do it and let's put some focus on it, " explained Dave Wagstaff, VP & Chief Architect, at BSQUARE Corporation, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4-6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 21, 2014 01:00 PM EST Reads: 2,004
The major cloud platforms defy a simple, side-by-side analysis. Each of the major IaaS public-cloud platforms offers their own unique strengths and functionality. Options for on-site private cloud are diverse as well, and must be designed and deployed while taking existing legacy architecture and infrastructure into account. Then the reality is that most enterprises are embarking on a hybrid cloud strategy and programs. In this Power Panel at 15th Cloud Expo (http://www.CloudComputingExpo.com), moderated by Ashar Baig, Research Director, Cloud, at Gigaom Research, Nate Gordon, Director of T...
Dec. 21, 2014 11:30 AM EST Reads: 2,422
SYS-CON Events announced today that IDenticard will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. IDenticard™ is the security division of Brady Corp (NYSE: BRC), a $1.5 billion manufacturer of identification products. We have small-company values with the strength and stability of a major corporation. IDenticard offers local sales, support and service to our customers across the United States and Canada. Our partner network encompasses some 300 of the world's leading systems integrators and security s...
Dec. 21, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 2,161
SYS-CON Events announced today that Windstream, a leading provider of advanced network and cloud communications, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9–11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York, NY. Windstream (Nasdaq: WIN), a FORTUNE 500 and S&P 500 company, is a leading provider of advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, phone and digital TV services to consumers primarily in rural areas.
Dec. 21, 2014 08:30 AM EST Reads: 2,288
ARMONK, N.Y., Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that it is bringing a greater level of control, security and flexibility to cloud-based application development and delivery with a single-tenant version of Bluemix, IBM's platform-as-a-service. The new platform enables developers to build ap...
Dec. 21, 2014 06:15 AM EST Reads: 2,128
The BPM world is going through some evolution or changes where traditional business process management solutions really have nowhere to go in terms of development of the road map. In this demo at 15th Cloud Expo, Kyle Hansen, Director of Professional Services at AgilePoint, shows AgilePoint’s unique approach to dealing with this market circumstance by developing a rapid application composition or development framework.
Dec. 20, 2014 11:00 PM EST Reads: 1,373
“In the past year we've seen a lot of stabilization of WebRTC. You can now use it in production with a far greater degree of certainty. A lot of the real developments in the past year have been in things like the data channel, which will enable a whole new type of application," explained Peter Dunkley, Technical Director at Acision, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 20, 2014 08:00 AM EST Reads: 1,387
DevOps Summit 2015 New York, co-located with the 16th International Cloud Expo - to be held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY - announces that it is now accepting Keynote Proposals. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long development cycles that produce software that is obsolete at launch. DevOps may be disruptive, but it is essential.
Dec. 18, 2014 09:45 PM EST Reads: 1,249
"People are a lot more knowledgeable about APIs now. There are two types of people who work with APIs - IT people who want to use APIs for something internal and the product managers who want to do something outside APIs for people to connect to them," explained Roberto Medrano, Executive Vice President at SOA Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at Cloud Expo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 18, 2014 09:00 AM EST Reads: 1,382
Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa, at more than US$500 billion, and ranks 23rd in the world. A recent re-evaluation of Nigeria's true economic size doubled the previous estimate, and brought it well ahead of South Africa, which is a member (unlike Nigeria) of the G20 club for political as well as economic reasons. Nigeria's economy can be said to be quite diverse from one point of view, but heavily dependent on oil and gas at the same time. Oil and natural gas account for about 15% of Nigera's overall economy, but traditionally represent more than 90% of the country's exports and as...
Dec. 18, 2014 06:00 AM EST Reads: 933
The Internet of Things is a misnomer. That implies that everything is on the Internet, and that simply should not be - especially for things that are blurring the line between medical devices that stimulate like a pacemaker and quantified self-sensors like a pedometer or pulse tracker. The mesh of things that we manage must be segmented into zones of trust for sensing data, transmitting data, receiving command and control administrative changes, and peer-to-peer mesh messaging. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ryan Bagnulo, Solution Architect / Software Engineer at SOA Software, focused on desi...
Dec. 17, 2014 11:15 PM EST Reads: 1,426
"At our booth we are showing how to provide trust in the Internet of Things. Trust is where everything starts to become secure and trustworthy. Now with the scaling of the Internet of Things it becomes an interesting question – I've heard numbers from 200 billion devices next year up to a trillion in the next 10 to 15 years," explained Johannes Lintzen, Vice President of Sales at Utimaco, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 17, 2014 11:00 PM EST Reads: 1,465
"For over 25 years we have been working with a lot of enterprise customers and we have seen how companies create applications. And now that we have moved to cloud computing, mobile, social and the Internet of Things, we see that the market needs a new way of creating applications," stated Jesse Shiah, CEO, President and Co-Founder of AgilePoint Inc., in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 15th Cloud Expo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 17, 2014 08:00 PM EST Reads: 1,457
SYS-CON Events announced today that Gridstore™, the leader in hyper-converged infrastructure purpose-built to optimize Microsoft workloads, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Gridstore™ is the leader in hyper-converged infrastructure purpose-built for Microsoft workloads and designed to accelerate applications in virtualized environments. Gridstore’s hyper-converged infrastructure is the industry’s first all flash version of HyperConverged Appliances that include both compute and storag...
Dec. 17, 2014 06:30 PM EST Reads: 1,396
Today’s enterprise is being driven by disruptive competitive and human capital requirements to provide enterprise application access through not only desktops, but also mobile devices. To retrofit existing programs across all these devices using traditional programming methods is very costly and time consuming – often prohibitively so. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jesse Shiah, CEO, President, and Co-Founder of AgilePoint Inc., discussed how you can create applications that run on all mobile devices as well as laptops and desktops using a visual drag-and-drop application – and eForms-buildi...
Dec. 17, 2014 11:45 AM EST Reads: 1,567
We certainly live in interesting technological times. And no more interesting than the current competing IoT standards for connectivity. Various standards bodies, approaches, and ecosystems are vying for mindshare and positioning for a competitive edge. It is clear that when the dust settles, we will have new protocols, evolved protocols, that will change the way we interact with devices and infrastructure. We will also have evolved web protocols, like HTTP/2, that will be changing the very core of our infrastructures. At the same time, we have old approaches made new again like micro-services...
Dec. 16, 2014 11:45 PM EST Reads: 1,415
Code Halos - aka "digital fingerprints" - are the key organizing principle to understand a) how dumb things become smart and b) how to monetize this dynamic. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Robert Brown, AVP, Center for the Future of Work at Cognizant Technology Solutions, outlined research, analysis and recommendations from his recently published book on this phenomena on the way leading edge organizations like GE and Disney are unlocking the Internet of Things opportunity and what steps your organization should be taking to position itself for the next platform of digital competition.
Dec. 15, 2014 11:45 PM EST Reads: 1,750
The 3rd International Internet of @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 16th International Cloud Expo - to be held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY - announces that its Call for Papers is now open. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the biggest idea since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago.
Dec. 15, 2014 10:30 AM EST Reads: 6,924
As the Internet of Things unfolds, mobile and wearable devices are blurring the line between physical and digital, integrating ever more closely with our interests, our routines, our daily lives. Contextual computing and smart, sensor-equipped spaces bring the potential to walk through a world that recognizes us and responds accordingly. We become continuous transmitters and receivers of data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Andrew Bolwell, Director of Innovation for HP's Printing and Personal Systems Group, discussed how key attributes of mobile technology – touch input, sensors, social, and ...
Dec. 15, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,990