|By Business Wire||
|November 19, 2012 11:04 AM EST||
Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced that registration is now open for Adobe Digital Marketing Summit 2013. The premier industry event will take place in Salt Lake City, Utah at the Salt Palace Convention Center from March 4-8, 2013. Summit 2013 will convene thousands of marketers, advertisers, publishers, agencies, analysts and developers across industries to explore how to create, measure and optimize digital experiences, leveraging the Adobe® Marketing Cloud to build brand loyalty and secure new customers. Attendees can immerse themselves in up to four days of keynotes, informative sessions, training workshops and networking opportunities focused on strategies and best practices for optimizing multi-channel analytics, online conversion, social and mobile marketing, audience segmentation and advertising, and Web experience management.
Kevin Lynch, chief technology officer at Adobe, prepares to demonstrate the Adobe Marketing Cloud during a keynote session at Adobe Digital Marketing Summit 2012. Photo/Adobe, Susan Goldman.
Summit 2013 – The Leading Digital Marketing and Advertising Event of the Year
Keynotes featuring Adobe executives, industry luminaries and analysts will explore the latest trends impacting the digital marketing industry and provide an outlook on what lies ahead. Summit 2013 will also include a customer and partner showcase, opportunities for attendees to connect with Adobe’s digital marketing experts, a Summit Bash with a surprise headliner concert, receptions, and a world-class ski day.
More than 70 breakout sessions featuring leading companies and Adobe digital marketing professionals will delve into analytics and reporting, social media marketing, digital advertising, personalized customer engagement, and maximizing digital marketing investments. Sessions are designed to provide real-world skills development including demos, tips and tricks, and tutorials on how to efficiently use Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. Registered attendees can sign up for sessions within these seven tracks:
- Digital Analytics (for Web Analysts, digital and mobile marketers) – Hear from your peers and Adobe experts as they reveal analytics principles, strategies and techniques for optimizing performance of digital marketing campaigns by making online, social, mobile, video and customer analytics data actionable. Web and business analysts will learn how digital analytics can effectively identify the most profitable strategies to serve customers, engage audiences with compelling content, and determine the critical inputs to achieve digital marketing success.
- Web Experience Management (for content, digital and mobile marketers) – Join Adobe’s experts, plus innovative marketers and technologists from leading enterprises, to discover the latest strategies and solutions for creating relevant brand and commerce experiences. Discover new ideas, learn tips and tricks, and explore the latest solutions for Web content and digital asset management that will give you and your company a competitive edge.
- Digital Advertising (for advertisers and publishers) – Gain valuable insights on how to reach the right audience at the right time with the right message across channels while maintaining your budget and positively impacting ROI. Learn how to focus resources on the most salient and impactful solutions in order to compete in the aggressive advertising landscape.
- Targeting & Optimization (for content and digital marketers) – Obtain effective digital strategies for targeting potential and existing customers. Ensure that their interactions with your business are meaningful by creating connections with customers that drive stronger engagement and higher conversion. The key to digital success is accurate and effective data-driven targeting and ongoing, disciplined optimization.
- Social Marketing (for social marketers and community managers) – Discover the latest trends, challenges, and how leading social marketers are harnessing social media to improve ROI and extend relationships with their customers. Social media marketing is the fastest growing digital channel of 2012 and cannot be an isolated marketing tactic. Social influences all marketing activity, and businesses demand solutions that connect social activity to their business results.
- Marketing Innovation (for marketing executives) - Meet with industry luminaries and innovative business leaders who are at the forefront when it comes to marketing in the age of the digital self. These speakers will share their expertise, vision and experience on how to take digital marketing to the next level. Marketing Innovations combines their leadership insights, marketing strategies and the solutions that allow them to build the next generation of marketing.
- Tech Labs (for developers) – Interact with Adobe's top technologists who will share innovative approaches to measurement and optimization across your digital marketing activities. Learn how to capture data from unique new sources in video and social while using Adobe APIs and SDKs to automate processes and leverage your data. Developers will get hands-on experience at every lab and walk away with code assets to implement in digital marketing initiatives.
Additionally, customers can take advantage of interactive workshops offered by Adobe Training Services (March 4-5, 2013), which will provide in-depth training on specified Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. Courses will be available at a rate of $700 per one-day session and $1,400 per two-day session. There is an option to sign up for Adobe Training Services classes when registering for the conference.
Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe
- "The role of marketing has never been more critical to business success than it is today. Marketers, publishers and advertisers are all striving to create the ideal experience for the consumer. Today, this requires creating experiences in mere milliseconds as the consumer traverses various digital channels and paths. This new reality of marketing is driving the industry to think and do things differently. Adobe's Digital Marketing Summit will be the place to engage together as an industry and to advance the conversation. We invite you to join us."
Don’t miss Summit 2013! Register today and take advantage of early bird pricing until Sunday, January 13, 2013. Loyalist pricing is also available for previous Summit attendees until Sunday, December 16, 2012. Visit the registration, pricing and accommodations page for more information about special discounts and group passes.
Exhibits and Sponsorships
For information on sponsorships and promotional opportunities at Summit 2013, please send an e-mail to the sponsorship team.
Summit 2013 Helpful Links
- Event Homepage
- Registration, Pricing & Accommodations
- Why Attend?
- Sponsorship & Exhibitor Information
- Adobe Training Services
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
Stay Connected – Summit 2013 Social Media Channels
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
©2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Buzzword alert: Microservices and IoT at a DevOps conference? What could possibly go wrong? In this Power Panel at DevOps Summit, moderated by Jason Bloomberg, the leading expert on architecting agility for the enterprise and president of Intellyx, panelists peeled away the buzz and discuss the important architectural principles behind implementing IoT solutions for the enterprise. As remote IoT devices and sensors become increasingly intelligent, they become part of our distributed cloud enviro...
Jan. 18, 2017 09:00 AM EST Reads: 4,389
WebRTC sits at the intersection between VoIP and the Web. As such, it poses some interesting challenges for those developing services on top of it, but also for those who need to test and monitor these services. In his session at WebRTC Summit, Tsahi Levent-Levi, co-founder of testRTC, reviewed the various challenges posed by WebRTC when it comes to testing and monitoring and on ways to overcome them.
Jan. 18, 2017 08:15 AM EST Reads: 5,942
In his General Session at 16th Cloud Expo, David Shacochis, host of The Hybrid IT Files podcast and Vice President at CenturyLink, investigated three key trends of the “gigabit economy" though the story of a Fortune 500 communications company in transformation. Narrating how multi-modal hybrid IT, service automation, and agile delivery all intersect, he will cover the role of storytelling and empathy in achieving strategic alignment between the enterprise and its information technology.
Jan. 18, 2017 08:00 AM EST Reads: 4,254
"A lot of times people will come to us and have a very diverse set of requirements or very customized need and we'll help them to implement it in a fashion that you can't just buy off of the shelf," explained Nick Rose, CTO of Enzu, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jan. 18, 2017 07:45 AM EST Reads: 4,605
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Jan. 18, 2017 06:45 AM EST Reads: 2,749
WebRTC services have already permeated corporate communications in the form of videoconferencing solutions. However, WebRTC has the potential of going beyond and catalyzing a new class of services providing more than calls with capabilities such as mass-scale real-time media broadcasting, enriched and augmented video, person-to-machine and machine-to-machine communications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Luis Lopez, CEO of Kurento, introduced the technologies required for implementing these idea...
Jan. 18, 2017 06:30 AM EST Reads: 4,608
Every successful software product evolves from an idea to an enterprise system. Notably, the same way is passed by the product owner's company. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Oleg Lola, CEO of MobiDev, will provide a generalized overview of the evolution of a software product, the product owner, the needs that arise at various stages of this process, and the value brought by a software development partner to the product owner as a response to these needs.
Jan. 18, 2017 06:30 AM EST Reads: 1,171
The WebRTC Summit New York, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, announces that its Call for Papers is now open. Topics include all aspects of improving IT delivery by eliminating waste through automated business models leveraging cloud technologies. WebRTC Summit is co-located with 20th International Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo. WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web co...
Jan. 18, 2017 05:45 AM EST Reads: 2,895
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @ThingsExpo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Jan. 18, 2017 05:15 AM EST Reads: 3,575
Who are you? How do you introduce yourself? Do you use a name, or do you greet a friend by the last four digits of his social security number? Assuming you don’t, why are we content to associate our identity with 10 random digits assigned by our phone company? Identity is an issue that affects everyone, but as individuals we don’t spend a lot of time thinking about it. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ben Klang, Founder & President of Mojo Lingo, discussed the impact of technology on identity. Sho...
Jan. 18, 2017 03:45 AM EST Reads: 4,007
Technology vendors and analysts are eager to paint a rosy picture of how wonderful IoT is and why your deployment will be great with the use of their products and services. While it is easy to showcase successful IoT solutions, identifying IoT systems that missed the mark or failed can often provide more in the way of key lessons learned. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Peter Vanderminden, Principal Industry Analyst for IoT & Digital Supply Chain to Flatiron Strategies, will focus on how IoT depl...
Jan. 18, 2017 02:30 AM EST Reads: 1,860
Data is an unusual currency; it is not restricted by the same transactional limitations as money or people. In fact, the more that you leverage your data across multiple business use cases, the more valuable it becomes to the organization. And the same can be said about the organization’s analytics. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bill Schmarzo, CTO for the Big Data Practice at Dell EMC, introduced a methodology for capturing, enriching and sharing data (and analytics) across the organization...
Jan. 18, 2017 02:15 AM EST Reads: 3,226
With all the incredible momentum behind the Internet of Things (IoT) industry, it is easy to forget that not a single CEO wakes up and wonders if “my IoT is broken.” What they wonder is if they are making the right decisions to do all they can to increase revenue, decrease costs, and improve customer experience – effectively the same challenges they have always had in growing their business. The exciting thing about the IoT industry is now these decisions can be better, faster, and smarter. Now ...
Jan. 18, 2017 01:30 AM EST Reads: 4,214
WebRTC is about the data channel as much as about video and audio conferencing. However, basically all commercial WebRTC applications have been built with a focus on audio and video. The handling of “data” has been limited to text chat and file download – all other data sharing seems to end with screensharing. What is holding back a more intensive use of peer-to-peer data? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Dr Silvia Pfeiffer, WebRTC Applications Team Lead at National ICT Australia, looked at differ...
Jan. 18, 2017 01:15 AM EST Reads: 4,928
The cloud market growth today is largely in public clouds. While there is a lot of spend in IT departments in virtualization, these aren’t yet translating into a true “cloud” experience within the enterprise. What is stopping the growth of the “private cloud” market? In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Nara Rajagopalan, CEO of Accelerite, explored the challenges in deploying, managing, and getting adoption for a private cloud within an enterprise. What are the key differences between wh...
Jan. 18, 2017 01:00 AM EST Reads: 6,061
"ReadyTalk is an audio and web video conferencing provider. We've really come to embrace WebRTC as the platform for our future of technology," explained Dan Cunningham, CTO of ReadyTalk, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at WebRTC Summit at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Jan. 18, 2017 12:00 AM EST Reads: 2,265
In 2014, Amazon announced a new form of compute called Lambda. We didn't know it at the time, but this represented a fundamental shift in what we expect from cloud computing. Now, all of the major cloud computing vendors want to take part in this disruptive technology. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, John Jelinek IV, a web developer at Linux Academy, will discuss why major players like AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix, and Google Cloud Platform are all trying to sidestep VMs and containers...
Jan. 17, 2017 11:00 PM EST Reads: 688
IoT is at the core or many Digital Transformation initiatives with the goal of re-inventing a company's business model. We all agree that collecting relevant IoT data will result in massive amounts of data needing to be stored. However, with the rapid development of IoT devices and ongoing business model transformation, we are not able to predict the volume and growth of IoT data. And with the lack of IoT history, traditional methods of IT and infrastructure planning based on the past do not app...
Jan. 17, 2017 10:30 PM EST Reads: 768
The many IoT deployments around the world are busy integrating smart devices and sensors into their enterprise IT infrastructures. Yet all of this technology – and there are an amazing number of choices – is of no use without the software to gather, communicate, and analyze the new data flows. Without software, there is no IT. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation; Alan Williamson, Principal ...
Jan. 17, 2017 10:30 PM EST Reads: 2,383
WebRTC has had a real tough three or four years, and so have those working with it. Only a few short years ago, the development world were excited about WebRTC and proclaiming how awesome it was. You might have played with the technology a couple of years ago, only to find the extra infrastructure requirements were painful to implement and poorly documented. This probably left a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when things went wrong.
Jan. 17, 2017 09:15 PM EST Reads: 7,575