|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 06:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LivePerson (NASDAQ: LPSN), a leading provider of real-time intelligent engagement solutions, today announced that it has expanded its European operations, adding local presence to better serve the Italian market. Two leading global brands, Vodafone and Sky Italy, are already using LivePerson solutions in Italy to optimize customer experience and increase conversions online.
LivePerson is a global leader in cloud-based online engagement solutions, including award-winning solution LP Chat, creating meaningful, real-time connections with web customers that result in higher conversion rates and superior customer experiences across the customer lifecycle. Over 8,500 businesses use LivePerson's sophisticated technology and robust business intelligence to produce compelling and measurable results.
"LivePerson enables us to continuously optimize the customer experience while proactively creating new sales opportunities. As a result, our online conversion rates have already increased nearly ten-fold," says Christian Michieletto, Web Sales Manager, Sky Italy, "Thanks to LivePerson's engagement solutions we have been able to identify and improve critical points of the purchasing process and improve the user experience."
Fabrizio Piciocchi, Online Call Center Operations Manager of Vodafone, adds, "Since implementing LivePerson's chat solution, we have improved the quality of our customer service, and are seeing unprecedented rates of satisfaction-- higher than those in the email channel. We view LivePerson's solutions as a personal concierge service for our premium Vodafone customers."
"We are excited to better serve the Italian market with dedicated local presence. We are seeing that a growing number of leading European brands are recognizing the importance of meaningfully engaging their customers and delivering intelligent, real-time connections in the consumer's channel of choice," said Iain Case, VP, EMEA, LivePerson. "We are thrilled that Sky and Vodafone have chosen to partner with LivePerson to exceed consumer expectations, and hope to assist other leading Italian brands to drive conversions and customer satisfaction through intelligent online engagement."
LivePerson, Inc. (Nasdaq: LPSN) offers a cloud-based platform that enables businesses to proactively connect in real-time with their customers via chat, voice, and content delivery at the right time, through the right channel, including websites, social media, and mobile devices. This "intelligent engagement" is driven by real-time behavioral analytics, producing connections based on a true understanding of business objectives and customer needs.
More than 8,500 companies rely on LivePerson's platform to increase conversions and improve customer experience, including Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Microsoft, Verizon, Sky, Walt Disney, PNC, QVC and Orbitz.
LivePerson received the CODiE award for Best Content Management Solution in 2012 and for Best Ecommerce Solution in 2011, and has been named a Company of the Year by Frost and Sullivan in 2011. LivePerson is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Atlanta, Tel Aviv, London and Melbourne.
For more information, please visit www.liveperson.com. To view other press releases about LivePerson, please visit pr.liveperson.com
Statements in this press release regarding LivePerson that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual future events or results to differ materially from such statements. Any such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. It is routine for our internal projections and expectations to change as the quarter and year progresses, and therefore it should be clearly understood that the internal projections and beliefs upon which we base our expectations may change. Although these expectations may change, we are under no obligation to inform you if they do. Actual events or results may differ materially from those contained in the projections or forward-looking statements. Some of the factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements contained herein include, without limitation: potential fluctuations in our quarterly and annual results; the adverse effect that the global recession may have on our business; competition in the real-time sales, marketing, customer service and online engagement solutions market; our ability to retain existing clients and attract new clients; risks related to new regulatory or other legal requirements that could materially impact our business; responding to rapid technological change and changing client preferences; our ability to retain key personnel and attract new personnel; risks related to the operational integration of acquisitions; technology systems beyond our control and technology-related defects that could disrupt the LivePerson services; privacy concerns relating to the Internet that could result in new legislation or negative public perception; risks related to the regulation or possible misappropriation of personal information; legal liability and/or negative publicity for the services provided to consumers via our technology platforms; risks related to protecting our intellectual property rights or potential infringement of the intellectual property rights of third parties. This list is intended to identify only certain of the principal factors that could cause actual results to differ from those discussed in the forward-looking statements. Readers are referred to the reports and documents filed from time to time by us with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a discussion of these and other important risk factors that could cause actual results to differ from those discussed in forward-looking statements.
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- New Relic Announces General Availability of Real-Time Analytics Platform New Relic Insights
- Misconceptions Around App Testing in the Private Cloud
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar