|By Business Wire||
|November 13, 2012 12:01 PM EST||
SAP Sapphire – Fan Appz, which helps brands convert fans into loyal customers, today launched its Personalized Marketing Platform. Available now, the platform is a next-generation social media marketing solution that helps companies drive conversions and repeat purchases, turning good customers into great ones.
"The fun of counting Likes, comments and retweets has faded. Companies want to see their social media investment drive sales," said Jon Siegal, Founder & CEO, Fan Appz, Inc. “Meanwhile, today’s empowered consumer wants to be addressed as a unique individual – not ‘marketed to’ as part of some mythical mass audience.
“Social data holds the key,” he added. “From email addresses and demographics to Likes, brand affinities and interests, it gives marketers the insights they need to address consumers as individuals with relevant, meaningful messages that drive response. That’s how social can help build customer lifetime value.”
Unlike first-generation social media solutions that focus on building awareness at the top of the funnel, Fan Appz’ Personalized Marketing Platform helps brands close the sale. It makes it easy to drive engagement, capture social data, and analyze it for actionable insights. It then helps brands put those insights to work to improve the targeting, personalization and performance of all of their marketing efforts, from email marketing and social and display advertising to website and in-store promotions.
Fan Appz’ new solution runs on the SAP HANA® platform. Fan Appz chose to support SAP HANA for its unprecedented speed and scalability, which enables the real-time analytical processing of large volumes of complex data. Fan Appz’ major brand clients have hundreds of millions of fans, each of which has thousands of social data attributes.
“As the leading Spanish-language content creator in the US, Telemundo is engaging the Fan Appz’ Personalized Marketing Platform to super-serve our audience with content across every social media platform,” said Borja Perez, SVP Digital and Social Media, Telemundo. “With millions of fans and followers across the globe, we are always looking for ways to gain insights to further connect with our audience.”
Here’s how the three components of the Personalized Marketing Platform work:
- Fan Appz’ Social Experience Apps make it easy to grow and engage social audiences across multiple networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram, and capture social data. The complete suite of publishing, engagement and promotional apps – including sweepstakes, contests, games and more – help brands drive viral engagement to gather valuable social data inputs.
- Fan Appz’ Consumer Insights Hub helps brands learn more about their fans, including likes, interests and such demographics as gender, age, location, education, relationship status, etc. Comprising an industry-leading social data warehouse and a social OLAP dashboard, the Hub makes it easy to capture, filter and analyze social data to glean actionable insights. Brands can also integrate their customer and transaction data.
- Fan Appz’ Marketing Integration Solutions empower brands to put their social data insights to work driving conversion across all of their marketing efforts. The marketing solutions comprise a growing series of APIs that work with major email marketing platforms, ad targeting services and website recommendation solutions, as well as integrations with select providers.
Integral to its Personalized Marketing Platform, Fan Appz has also released key innovations and enhancements to its suite of Social Experience Apps. These include a superior mobile experience for consumers using smartphones and tablets, a ‘Refer-A-Friend’ feature that rewards fans for sharing, and integration with Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and Google+ (in addition to Facebook and Twitter). The company also released its Prediction & Trivia Game, which can live on sites of all kinds. Used by major brands during the London 2012 Olympics, the game reflects players actions on their Facebook timelines and tickers, driving brand impressions and bringing still more players into the game.
Read more about these innovations and improvements on our blog.
About Fan Appz, Inc.
Fan Appz helps brands convert fans into customers, and turn good customers into great ones. Our Personalized Marketing Platform makes it easy to grow, engage and learn about and convert your audiences, starting with compelling social experiences that build awareness and drive engagement. With strong foundations in the CRM software and Direct Marketing industries, our mission is to help brands use social data insights to improve the performance of all of their marketing efforts. Launched in 2010, Fan Appz is a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD) qualified by the PMD program in Apps and Pages. The company is headquartered in Santa Monica, CA. For more information, visit our site, Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
SAP and SAP HANA and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and several other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- U.S. General Services Administration Moves Order Management System to IBM SmartCloud for Government
- The DevOps Way to Solve JVM Memory Issues
- Cisco Web Security Webinar: Ensure World Class Protection
- SDN: Uncovering Amazon's Secret Sauce
- Mobilizing Business Data: The Holy Grail of Enterprise Mobility
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- On-Premise or Cloud ERP - Which Is Right for Your Business?
- Ten Questions to Avoid a Classical Business War Room Scenario
- What Business Leaders Want from IT Monitoring
- The Final IT Evolution – Cloud
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Five Technology Trends That Require Scrutiny
- Nine Stunning 3D Printed Objects
- User Accounts Are Only the Tip of the Iceberg
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- Fathers of Clouds – A Tribute
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- Open Server Summit Reports Doubling of Registration
- Drupal 8: A View into Performance
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar
- Passing Parameters to Flex That Works
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing