|By Marketwired .||
|November 13, 2012 07:14 AM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/13/12 -- Xtime, the leading cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and scheduling platform for the automotive service industry, announced today that it has raised $23 million in Series 2 funding. The funding is led by Bessemer Venture Partners, with participation from Lumia Capital and existing investors RPM Ventures and Saints Capital. Additionally, with the new funding come additions to its board. Jeremy Levine, partner at Bessemer Venture Partners, and Heidi Roizen, accomplished Silicon Valley executive and venture partner at DFJ now join Xtime's board of directors.
"We believe these new investments support Xtime's place as the dominant leader in the hosted CRM automotive services marketplace," said Neal East, CEO of Xtime. "Auto manufacturers and dealers around the world have already embraced Xtime's award-winning solution in order to capture lost revenues, improve the customer service experience and retain brand loyalty."
Auto manufacturers and dealerships currently capture less than 33% of the market for maintenance and repair services, leaving billions of dollars on the table each year. As well, service department utilization rates are often below 75% and retention rates, post warranty, are often less than 50%, according to recent market studies. This combination of poor customer retention and under utilization is the huge opportunity that Xtime addresses.
"Xtime has pioneered an innovative approach to solving the major problems that plague today's automotive industry around the globe," said Jeremy Levine, partner at Bessemer. "With brands like Hyundai, Nissan and Lexus embracing Xtime as their solution and experiencing a significant return on their investment, Bessemer simply did not want to miss the opportunity to back Xtime's bright future."
Xtime leads the market for Automotive Service CRM and has demonstrated significant success including:
- Compound annual growth rate of 70% over the last 5 years
- 11 global auto manufacturer partnerships
- 4,800 dealership deployments in North America
- Almost 2 million consumers registered around the globe
- 8 offices around the world including North America, Europe, Australia and Asia
- More than 225 employees across its global offices
"Xtime is a fast mover in this segment of the automotive industry, bolstered by a clear solution to an ages-old problem," said Heidi Roizen, venture partner at Draper Fisher Jurvetson. "This infusion of funding will support multiple deployments simultaneously, allowing rapid global expansion. I'm delighted to work with Xtime leaders to drive the company toward substantial growth and market penetration."
"We've been using Xtime's ServiceCRM for more than two years and I can't imagine running my department without it," said Roy McAlister, Service Director at Thomas Nissan, Joliet Illinois. "It's a great tool for planning and viewing our department's operations, much better than we get with a DMS. It saves us plenty of time and money and gives our customers a superior overall experience. We love it."
Xtime transforms the automotive service industry with its cloud-based platform that deeply integrates with each dealer's DMS to enable seamless interoperations with dealership business processes. The end result is a sophisticated user experience that amplifies customer retention, shop utilization and profits for dealerships, while driving increased auto parts sales and repurchase loyalty for automakers.
Xtime is the leading cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and scheduling platform for automotive manufacturers and dealer service departments. Xtime counts more than 4,800 dealerships as customers and has registered almost 2 million consumers. It processes more than 1.3 million appointments each month and has scheduled almost 50 million in total. Xtime is the exclusive or preferred provider for leading global automotive manufacturers in North America, including Lexus, Toyota Canada, Toyota US, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Infiniti, VW, Audi, Chrysler and Hyundai. Xtime is also the trusted choice for many of the industry's leading dealership groups including AutoNation, Group 1 Automotive, Sonic Automotive, Asbury, Luther, Ferman and Checkered Flag. Xtime is based in Redwood Shores, California and can be reached at (650) 508-4300 or www.xtime.com.
About Bessemer Venture Partners
Bessemer Venture Partners (BVP) is a global venture capital firm with offices in Silicon Valley, Cambridge, Mass., New York, Mumbai and Herzliya, Israel. BVP delivers the broadest platform in venture capital spanning across industries, geographies, generations and stages of company growth. From Staples to Skype, VeriSign to Yelp, LinkedIn to Pinterest, BVP has helped incubate and support companies that have anchored tidal shifts in the economy. More than 100 BVP-funded companies have gone public on exchanges in North America, Europe and Asia.
Bessemer Venture Partners has been a leading investor in Cloud Computing for more than 12 years, supporting early pioneers in this high-growth market including Postini, Cyota, Trigo, and VeriSign. During this time, BVP has invested in more than 50 Cloud Computing companies that are driving this market transformation. BVP's current cloud portfolio is one of the largest in the venture capital industry and includes leading public and private companies such as Box, Broadsoft (BSFT), Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD), DocuSign, Eloqua (ELOQ), LifeLock, LinkedIn (LNKD), Shopify, Twilio, and Wix. For more information, visit http://www.bvp.com/cloud.
About Draper Fisher Jurvetson
Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ) is a venture capital firm that partners with extraordinary entrepreneurs who set out to change the world. Since 1985, DFJ and the DFJ Global Network have had $7B committed to their funds and have managed more than 400 portfolio investments, including AdMob, Baidu, Box, Skype, Hotmail, SpaceX, Tesla Motors, SolarCity, Twitter, Tumblr and Yammer. DFJ works with companies at seed, early and growth stages, with the goal of creating of iconic and lasting businesses. DFJ pioneers investing in emerging markets including consumer and enterprise information technology, digital media, and disruptive technologies. The DFJ Global Network is a federation of 16 independent venture funds operating on four continents that cooperate on investment diligence and co-investing. Learn more at dfj.com.
Diboll & Associates
Marketing and Public Relations
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- U.S. General Services Administration Moves Order Management System to IBM SmartCloud for Government
- The DevOps Way to Solve JVM Memory Issues
- Cisco Web Security Webinar: Ensure World Class Protection
- SDN: Uncovering Amazon's Secret Sauce
- Mobilizing Business Data: The Holy Grail of Enterprise Mobility
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- On-Premise or Cloud ERP - Which Is Right for Your Business?
- Ten Questions to Avoid a Classical Business War Room Scenario
- What Business Leaders Want from IT Monitoring
- The Final IT Evolution – Cloud
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Five Technology Trends That Require Scrutiny
- Nine Stunning 3D Printed Objects
- User Accounts Are Only the Tip of the Iceberg
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- Fathers of Clouds – A Tribute
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- Open Server Summit Reports Doubling of Registration
- Drupal 8: A View into Performance
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar
- Passing Parameters to Flex That Works
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing