|By Business Wire||
|November 12, 2012 12:00 PM EST||
Kronos Incorporated today announced availability of Workforce Task Management™, an integral application within the leading Kronos workforce management suite of solutions offered to retail and hospitality organizations worldwide. With one integrated solution in the cloud for all their workforce management needs, these organizations can now realize a multitude of benefits by taking a more strategic and comprehensive approach to managing their workforce.
- Today’s announcement is the culmination of an agile development process fueled by deep customer involvement from the Kronos retail and hospitality community. The result is an easy-to-use solution that uniquely addresses market needs by providing all users with just the right level of information specific to task execution.
- Until now, retail and hospitality organizations have been forced to manage various aspects of task management with manual or non-integrated solutions. The result has been a loss in productivity across all areas of the business including corporate, managers, and employees. Kronos is the first to build a task management solution on an existing, proven workforce management platform.
- Workforce Task Management simplifies store execution by providing end-users with a streamlined approach to create, approve, execute, and verify tasks. This drives productivity by streamlining communication between corporate and stores. It also increases sales and customer satisfaction by ensuring that tasks are completed on time and consistently across locations.
- Integration of task management with other workforce management solutions allows retail and hospitality organizations to focus on driving sales not just today but also in the future. They are able to ensure that friendly, knowledgeable associates are in the right place at the right time to provide the experience consumers expect. And they can also ensure that their stores are presented in the way that consumers expect – clean, organized, and well-stocked.
- Workforce Task Management joins Kronos time and attendance, forecasting and scheduling, budgeting, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications, resulting in the industry’s most comprehensive workforce management solution for retail and hospitality organizations.
- Continuing on its mission to deliver next generation solutions, Kronos today also launched Workforce Tablet™. Joining this innovative tool and other existing Kronos solutions, Workforce Task Management is well poised to take workforce management to the next level in retail and hospitality.
Gale Daikoku, research director, Gartner
“The vision of an integrated workforce management process has been a goal for many multichannel retailers, yet there continues to be a lack of integration that includes the task management process. Most tier-one retailers have limited proficiency implementing one time and labor process – either time and attendance or scheduling or task management. Now more than ever, task management and an integrated workforce management process should be a top business priority for multichannel retailers and their operational hub stores.”
Liz Moughan, director of retail and hospitality practice group,
“Our customers were an integral part of the development of Workforce Task Management. Their guidance gives us confidence that we will continue our track record of delivering solutions that uniquely address the needs of the market. Our task management solution, when combined with the newly announced and existing solutions within our suite, is going to change the way retail and hospitality organizations manage their workforce. No longer is it about cutting costs. They now have the tools they need to leverage their workforce as a way to fuel growth, drive brand loyalty, and outperform their competition.”
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks12 on Twitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark and KronosWorks, Workforce Task Management, and Workforce Tablet are trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Sep. 30, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,483
Sep. 30, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,696
Sep. 30, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,257
Sep. 30, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,265
Sep. 30, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 480
Sep. 30, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,220
Sep. 30, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 5,158
Sep. 30, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,091
Sep. 30, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,569
Sep. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 510
Sep. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 557
Sep. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,994
Sep. 30, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,762
Sep. 30, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 782
Sep. 30, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 278
Sep. 30, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,039
Sep. 30, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 595
Sep. 30, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 268
Sep. 30, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,363
Sep. 30, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,298