|By PR Newswire||
|November 8, 2012 03:14 PM EST||
CHICAGO, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- New research and analysis into changing Brazilian consumer habits will be highlighted today (November 8) as Mintel announces the launch of a new consumer research report series examining the Brazilian consumer market landscape. Available globally, the new series combines primary consumer research, detailed market analysis and data. The issue-led reports have been developed by a locally-based team of analysts in São Paulo, Brazil.
Published in both English and Portuguese, the reports build on Mintel's extensive global market and trend intelligence expertise. Mintel's research capabilities in Brazil now incorporate unrivaled expertise on the country's consumer landscape including food, drink, foodservice, beauty, personal care, retail, household goods and lifestyles sectors.
Peter Haigh, global CEO at Mintel, said:
"Our new Brazilian report series will deliver unique insight into one of the world's most dynamic consumer markets, enabling our global client base to understand, evaluate and anticipate the Brazilian consumer marketplace. With so many developments in the near future for brands to capitalize on—including a positive economic outlook, a growing middle class, fast development of the Northeast region, and the future hosting of the world's largest sporting events the consumer landscape in Brazil has never been more exciting."
"I am delighted that Mintel has taken this important step into evaluating the biggest consumer marketplace in Latin America and ensuring our clients are aware of the opportunities it provides. With more than 40 years of experience and the use of local analysts with extensive market knowledge, our Brazilian reports give unique insight into key consumer markets in Brazil. As these markets become increasingly competitive, complex and challenging, our clients will find the necessary research and expert analysis to help them succeed," Peter Haigh continues.
In response to industry demand, the Brazilian report series is unique in offering clients an issue-based perspective on consumer markets in Brazil. The reports focus on data and analysis of the five distinct regions of Brazil and also include segmentation, market share, retail environment and consumer profile intelligence. Clients will also have access to customized saved search functionality and consulting analysis services. As well as being available online, the reports also feature multi-format download options including PDF, DOC, PPT and infographic summaries, perfect for reading on-the-go via tablet and mobile devices. Report titles in the series will include: Beer, Bottled Water, Chocolate Confectionery, Carbonated Soft Drinks, Consumer Spending Habits, Eating Out Trends, Green Lifestyles, Hair Care, Laundry Detergents and Fabric Conditioners, Prepared Meals, Regional Lifestyles and Vitamins and Supplements.
The series will be supported by a team of dedicated sector analysts, recruited from industry leading backgrounds across Brazil and Latin America.
Sebastian Concha is director of research in Latin America and has been with Mintel since 2009. He became Mintel's global drink analyst in London supporting major drinks companies in the US, Latin America and Europe on global product development and consumer understanding. Previously Sebastian ran New Product Development at Concha y Toro, one of Latin America's largest wineries. His research, product ideation and market analysis led to the launch of new wineries from Chile and Argentina into more than 35 global markets. Today, Sebastian manages the Latin American research team, covering a diverse range of consumer packaged goods categories, retail channels and lifestyle trends in the region with a particular focus on Brazil.
Senior analyst at Mintel, Jean Manuel Gonçalves is responsible for the analysis of food categories in Latin America. His background blends roles in the market research department of ABICAB, the Brazilian Sugar Confectioners Association and financial institutions, such as the Inter-American Development Bank and the African Development Bank. In addition, Jean's experience includes the Arab Brazilian Chamber of Commerce, where he led on market research for investments between Brazil and the Arab world with a packaged foods focus.
Naira Saito is Mintel's senior food analyst in Brazil and has over 10 years of research experience in the Brazilian market. Her experience includes working for companies such as Millward Brown, Motorola and Unilever, giving her a solid background of Brazilian and Latin American consumer research and insights. At Unilever, she developed not only project research but strategic analysis related to market development, consumer drivers, insight workshops and new brand positioning related to the food category in Latin America.
Lucas Marangoni is Mintel's senior drink analyst in Brazil and joins Mintel bringing high profile experience from the beverage market in Brazil, most recently Schincariol Group, one of the three major beverage manufacturers in the country. During his time at Schincariol Group, he was responsible for managing major brands of non-alcoholic group, especially in the juice and carbonated soft drink categories.
Sheila Salina is Mintel's senior consumer and lifestyles analyst in Brazil. She has nine years of experience in the research and market intelligence sector, especially with regards to Brazilian consumer usage and attitudes. She held a wide array of market research roles over the past six years, including Deloitte where Sheila led a team undertaking research on business services sectors and reporting market trends analysis of emerging companies.
Mintel is a leading global supplier of consumer, product and media intelligence. For 40 years, Mintel has provided insight into key worldwide trends, offering exclusive data and analysis that directly impacts client success. With offices in Chicago, New York, London, Sydney, Shanghai, Tokyo, and now India, Malaysia and Singapore, Mintel has forged a unique reputation as a world-renowned business brand. For more information on Mintel, please visit www.mintel.com.
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Practical WebRTC: From API to Solution
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar