|By Business Wire||
|November 6, 2012 08:02 AM EST||
Radio Runt Inc, a Seattle-based technology company focused on introducing innovative communications solutions, today announced its Nov. 28 launch of its new Rallee app on Android and Apple IOS marketplaces as well as a $1 million investment from international business leader Kenges Rakishev. The app enables individuals and groups to communicate in real time and stay connected using their Facebook directories with innovative “push-to-talk” mobile technology platform.
Rallee is currently in public beta in the Android and Apple IOS marketplaces and available for download on the Rallee website at http://rall.ee. Rallee was founded by tech leaders with the goal of enabling people with common social groups and/or interests to easily gather in groups using voice communication, text and multilingual transcription. Users may enter a variety of voice-themed groups or create their own groups to hang out, chat with friends and meet new people. Key features include:
- Easy log-in: Users may simply log in using Facebook, invite friends to the service, and begin talking in real time with one or more friends at the same time.
- Themed groups: Themed groups enable users to jump on voice chats with groups worldwide and talk about topics of interest.
- Visibility: Users can easily see which of their friends are online and click their profile pics to begin chatting.
- Geo-targeting: Rallee’s geo-location features enable users to find people nearby to meet and chat.
- Random functionality: Rallee’s “Random Feature” enables users to connect with people interested in talking about random topics.
“Rallee will be a catalyst for individuals and organizations to create public and private conversations among fans, friends, or members – where they can begin dialogues, voice their messages, and host meetings – with anywhere from one person to one million people at a time,” said Tony Bristol, Rallee’s CEO, a Microsoft veteran noted in technology circles. "Rallee’s push-to-talk and group voice messaging offer significant user benefits over traditional text messaging, including enabling users to express emotions through voice and communicate more quickly without having to spend time and energy typing.”
Rallee, which is positioning itself to become the premier group-centric audio communications application for social and interest networks, will use its financing and support from Rakishev to further build out its platform and support its expansion into other geographies worldwide.
“Rallee is an incredible concept with tremendous potential not only in the U.S. but also in Russia and other Commonwealth of Independent States countries where mobile usage is skyrocketing, and I plan to do my part to help introduce the app in these regions and other emerging markets,” said Rakishev, a noted international businessman currently investing in leading-edge U.S. technology innovators.
Rakishev, who is designated by Forbes as one of the 50 most influential people in Kazakhstan and is also chairman of Net Element International (NASDAQ: NETE), is actively working to source technologies abroad and export them to Russia, Kazakhstan and the Commonwealth of Independent States region. He recently announced multi-million dollar investments into U.S.-based TriPlay, Mobli and Net Element International (NASDAQ:NETE), and accepted an advisory board member position at the Canada-based Sprylogics.
About Radio Runt Inc.
Radio Runt Inc, from their Seattle headquarters is the creator of Rallee and is a catalyst for real time communication technology. Rallee is the premier group-centric audio communications application for social and interest networks. It is actively developing and marketing new technologies that enable people to communicate and connect with one person or up to one million people at a time via its innovative push-to-talk voice communications platforms. More information about Rallee and downloads of the app are available at http://rall.ee
About Kenges Rakishev
Kenges Rakishev, a noted global business leader designated by Forbes as one of the 50 most influential people in Kazakhstan, is an accomplished investor with multiple business interests worldwide. He serves as chairman of the board of directors for several companies including SAT & Company (KASE: SATC), a diversified industrial holding. Benefitting from Kenges’ leadership, SAT & Co., which has interests in mechanical engineering, infrastructure projects and petrochemical operations as well as plants and projects in Turkey and China, has grown from its initial investment of $10K in 2000 to more than $500M today. Kenges also is chairman of the board for Kazakhstan Petrochemical Industries, the lead operator constructing the first integrated gas chemical complex in Kazakhstan, as well as Vyborg Shipyard, one of the largest shipbuilding companies in the northwestern region of Russia. He also serves as chairman of the board of directors of Net Element International (NASDAQ:NETE), a technology driven group in mobile commerce and payment processing, as well as in entertainment and culture Internet destinations in Russia and other emerging markets.
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- U.S. General Services Administration Moves Order Management System to IBM SmartCloud for Government
- The DevOps Way to Solve JVM Memory Issues
- Cisco Web Security Webinar: Ensure World Class Protection
- SDN: Uncovering Amazon's Secret Sauce
- Mobilizing Business Data: The Holy Grail of Enterprise Mobility
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- On-Premise or Cloud ERP - Which Is Right for Your Business?
- Ten Questions to Avoid a Classical Business War Room Scenario
- What Business Leaders Want from IT Monitoring
- The Final IT Evolution – Cloud
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Five Technology Trends That Require Scrutiny
- Nine Stunning 3D Printed Objects
- User Accounts Are Only the Tip of the Iceberg
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- Fathers of Clouds – A Tribute
- Acquia Appoints Martyn Eley as General Manager of EMEA Operations
- Open Server Summit Reports Doubling of Registration
- Drupal 8: A View into Performance
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar
- Passing Parameters to Flex That Works
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing