|By Business Wire||
|November 5, 2012 08:04 AM EST||
Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ: MDSO) announced that Eileen Schloss, a human resources and business administration executive with more than 25 years of experience and executive leadership, has been named executive vice president of human resources. Eileen will be responsible for leading the strategic growth and development of Medidata’s global team throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- “Over the past 12 years, Medidata Solutions has established an impressive corporate culture comprised of smart, passionate employees who are relentlessly dedicated to the mission of improving the way clinical research is conducted,” said Schloss. “I’m inspired by the opportunity to build on the company’s success and expertise as it continues to lead the market.”
Before joining Medidata Solutions, Eileen spent five years as executive vice president of human resources at Rovi Corporation, a publicly traded digital media entertainment software and services company. In this role, she managed all workforce and human resources activity for 2,500 employees worldwide through 19 acquisitions and divestitures. She also restructured and streamlined the company’s decentralized human resources organization and revamped the talent acquisition team, hiring more than 400 new employees in a single year and driving team integrations in Russia and China.
Previously, Eileen served as vice president of administration at Caspian Networks, Inc., where she was responsible for human resources, IT, legal, real estate and facilities. There, her initiatives included rebuilding the executive team, opening offshore offices in Japan and Korea and assessing outsourcing to India, China and Canada. Over the course of her career, Eileen has also held a range of executive positions at Exodus Communications, AppGenesys, Inc., Apple Computer, Charles Schwab, Inc. and Tandem Computers, Inc.
- “We are always looking to attract the best talent from a broad range of industries and company sizes. Eileen is joining us at a very exciting time, and her expertise will be critical as we expand our footprint in key regions and into new markets,” said Tarek Sherif, chairman and CEO, Medidata Solutions. “As we grow, Eileen will play a key role in supporting the culture of entrepreneurialism, collaboration and innovation we’ve worked hard to build since our inception.”
Eileen holds an M.S. in technology management from Pepperdine University in Malibu, Calif., as well as a B.S. in organizational behavior from the University of San Francisco.
Connect with Medidata:
- Read our blog: Geeks Talk Clinical
- Tweet this: @Medidata welcomes Eileen Schloss as EVP of HR to support growth of #global team http://bit.ly/PLB2Te
- Follow us on Twitter: @Medidata
- Find us on LinkedIn
About Medidata Solutions
Medidata Solutions is a leading global provider of cloud-based clinical development solutions that enhance the efficiency of customers’ clinical trials. Medidata’s advanced platform lowers the total cost of clinical development by optimizing clinical trials from concept to conclusion: from study and protocol design, trial planning and budgeting, site negotiation, clinical portal, trial management, randomization and trial supply management, clinical data capture and management, safety events capture, medical coding to business analytics. Our diverse life science customer base spans biopharmaceutical companies, medical device and diagnostic companies, academic and government institutions, CROs and other research organizations, and includes more than 20 of the top 25 global pharmaceutical companies, as well as organizations of all sizes developing life-enhancing medical treatments and diagnostics.
May. 29, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,466
May. 29, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,390
May. 29, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,049
May. 28, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,370
May. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,959
May. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,625
May. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,257
May. 28, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,892
May. 28, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 925
May. 28, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,545
May. 28, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,931
May. 28, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,357
May. 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,063
May. 28, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,633
May. 28, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,274
May. 28, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,208
May. 28, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,444
May. 28, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,001
May. 28, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,712
May. 28, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,271