|By Marketwired .||
|July 30, 2012 07:55 AM EDT||
SANTA CLARA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 07/30/12 -- Leeyo Software, Inc., a provider of software for revenue recognition automation and management, today announced that RevPro 2.0 has achieved Oracle Database Ready, Oracle WebLogic Ready and Oracle Linux Ready status through Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN). Today's announcement demonstrates that Leeyo has fully tested and supports RevPro on Oracle Database 11g Release 2, Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle Linux. The Oracle Exastack Ready program recognizes Leeyo as having applications that leverage the latest Oracle technology to better support joint customers to effectively differentiate their offerings. Leeyo Software is a Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork.
Oracle Database Ready, Oracle WebLogic Ready and Oracle Linux Ready are part of the Oracle Exastack Ready program which allows partners, such as Leeyo, to be recognized by Oracle for developing, testing and tuning their applications on the latest component products of the Oracle Exadata Database Machine or Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud engineered systems. Oracle Database 11g offers Leeyo industry leading performance, reliability and scalability to power the most demanding business critical applications. It also helps customers save money by lowering storage usage, reducing administration tasks, and enabling consolidation onto secure private database cloud environments. Oracle WebLogic Server, the #1 application server by vendor share and growth, provides a highly innovative, reliable, scalable, and performant infrastructure foundation for developing, deploying, and running cloud applications. Oracle Linux, with its default Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel, brings the latest Linux innovations to market, delivering extreme performance, advanced scalability, and reliability for enterprise applications, at a lower cost.
With Oracle Database Ready, Oracle WebLogic Ready and Oracle Linux Ready status, Leeyo will receive access to corresponding Oracle branding, logos and related benefits to effectively differentiate their offerings in the market.
"We've been very impressed with the Oracle technologies throughout this process," said Jagan Reddy, CEO of Leeyo Software. "The innovation Oracle has built in to the Oracle Database 11g platform will definitely pay off for our RevPro customers in terms of speed, productivity and reliability. We're very proud to achieve this new status."
"The Oracle Exastack Ready program enables partners to deploy their applications with a complete, integrated and cloud-ready infrastructure that will help them accelerate innovation, unlock new features and functionality, and deliver faster, more reliable solutions," said Kevin O'Brien, senior director, ISV and SaaS Strategy, Oracle. "By achieving Oracle Database Ready, Oracle WebLogic Ready and Oracle Linux Ready status, Leeyo has established a foundation for their application to efficiently run on and leverage the latest features in Oracle Database 11g, Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle Linux to deliver superior value to customers."
Leeyo's RevPro is a complete suite of software that automates and manages every process in the revenue cycle -- integrating with the quote-to-cash processes of any ERP system. This translates to enhanced reliability and increased processing speed, RevPro helps eliminate the need for time-consuming and error-prone manual systems and can help make revenue recognition simple and easy.
RevPro seamlessly integrates with the quote-to-cash processes of any ERP system to deliver unparalleled visibility, functionality and configurability to the revenue recognition and reporting process. With RevPro, users:
- Automate all key revenue recognition requirements
- Simplify all aspects of revenue and COGS management
- Monitor revenue and all related activities on a real-time basis
- Accurately forecast revenue
- Accelerate period-end close and financial reporting cycles
- Stay current and in compliance with the latest revenue guidance
- Eliminate time-consuming and error-prone manual systems
- Deploy on premise or in the cloud
Leeyo's next-generation revenue recognition software rescues companies and revenue teams of all sizes from the chaos of today's manual data entry or customized processes. Leeyo's RevPro -- the most complete revenue recognition software suite on the market -- automates and manages every process facing a revenue team -- seamlessly integrating with the quote-to-cash processes of any ERP system to deliver unparalleled visibility, functionality and configurability to the revenue recognition and reporting process. Learn more about Leeyo Software and RevPro at www.Leeyo.com.
About the Oracle Exastack Program
The Oracle Exastack program helps enable Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and other members of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) to rapidly build and deliver faster, more reliable applications. Leveraging the Oracle Exastack program, qualifying OPN members have access to Oracle performance experts and dedicated labs for testing and tuning their applications on Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud. Customers can be confident when selecting Oracle Exastack Optimized applications that they have been tested and tuned to achieve optimal performance, scalability and reliability. Also part of the program, Oracle Exastack Ready is dedicated to helping ISVs run their solutions on the latest major release of Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud and their component products, including Oracle Database, Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux and Oracle VM. These products provide partners with a lower cost and high performance infrastructure for database and application workloads across on-premise and cloud based environments. To find out more, visit http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/exastack
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle's partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle's growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more, visit http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
MediaBridge Public Relations
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Practical WebRTC: From API to Solution
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar