|By Cloud News Desk||
|July 27, 2009 04:00 AM EDT||
No one can properly understand anything related to enterprise-level Cloud Computing without having first gained a reasonable understanding of the very basics.
SYS-CON's pioneering Cloud Computing Bootcamp is designed with that in mind, It is a one-day, fully immersive deep-dive into the Cloud, in which the sessions during the day seek to deal with real problems and look at alternative solutions.
The ever-popular Bootcamp, which is now held regularly around the world, is being held next in conjunction the 4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo in Santa Clara, CA (November 2-4, 2009). It is led by software industry entrepreneur and Bootcamp Instructor Alan Williamson.
Attending delegates will leave the Bootcamp with resources, ideas and examples they can apply immediately.
Register Today for Cloud Computing Expo and Attend Cloud Computing Bootcamp for Free
4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo
At the 4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo, November 2-4, 2009, being held in the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA, more than 1,500 delegates will find out how cloud computing is transforming the way that enterprises everywhere build and deploy applications. Now held three times a year - in New York, Prague, and Santa Clara - the Cloud Computing Conference & Expo series is the fastest-growing Enterprise IT event, devoted to every aspect of delivering massively scalable enterprise IT as a service. The event is co-located with our 7th International Virtualization Conference & Expo.
Sponsor or Exhibit at 4th International Cloud Computing Expo
Register Today as a Gold Pass Delegate and Save !
Submit a Speaking Proposal to 5th International Cloud Computing Expo March 2010
More Than 100 Cloud Sessions by a Rock Star Faculty
4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo in November will offer 100+ technical breakout sessions, 120 speakers from 80+ leading companies, three top major industry keynotes, two Power Panels, SYS-CON.TV interviews with industry luminaries, product launches and other special events plus a 2-Day Expo Floor - there's no event with a technical program as wide and deep. If you're already a Cloud player - or would like to be - this is the one event to attend this year.
"Bringing the Economics of the Web to Enterprise IT Through Cloud Computing" is the conference theme and our organizing principle is that through our intensive three-day schedule of keynotes, and general and breakout sessions, attending delegates will be assured of leaving the Conference with abundant resources, ideas and examples they can apply immediately to leveraging the Cloud, helping them to maximize performance, minimize cost and improve the scale of their endeavors.
Introducing "SOA in the Cloud" and "RIAs in the Cloud"
4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo in November will introduce two new and dedicated tracks - "SOA in the Cloud" and "RIAs in the Cloud" - which will examine how service oriented architecture, AJAX, rich internet applications, enterprise mashups, social media and Web 2.0 find their new place in the Cloud.
Now is the time to take the Cloud seriously. And the Santa Clara Convention Center, at the 4th Cloud Computing Expo (Nov 2-4), is the perfect place to do it!
More Than 120 Companies Exhibited or Sponsored SYS-CON's 2008-2009 Events
Cloud Computing Conference & Expo 2008 - 20009 events were sponsored by more than 100 leading global cloud computing technology providers, including: 3PAR, 3Tera, Active Endpoints, Adobe, APC, Appcelerator, AppSense, Apptricity, AppZero, Aria Systems, Astaro, Bizwhazee, CA, Ceedo, Certeon, Composite Software, Cordys, Corporate Technologies, Curl, Cycle Computing, DataDirect, Denodo, DreamFace, EasyBusiness, EMC, ExactTarget, Farata Systems, Freedom OSS, Fujitsu, Good Data, Green Hills Software, Grid Dynamics, IBM, ICEsoft, iLOG, Install Free, Intel, Isomorphic, iTKO Lisa, J9 Technologies, jBoss, JnetDirect, Kaazing, Keynote Systems, Krugle, Layer 7 Technologies, Lightstreamer, LynuxWorks, M/Gateway Developments, Managed Methods, Maxworks, MeetTheBoss, Metron-Athene, Microsoft, MindSHIFT, Moderro, Mosso, MQSoftware, Nastel, Neotys, Netmagic, Nexaweb, OASIS, OpenSpan, OPNET, OpSource, Oracle, ParaScale, Platespin, Platform Computing, Qooxdoo, Quantum XML, Rackspace, Red Hat, Reflex Security, RightScale, RoundArch, RTI Real-Time Innovations, Sensedia, Skytap, Software AG, Splunk, Stoneware, Sun Microsystems, Super Micro Computer, Sybase, Symantec, Tap In Systems, Tranxition, TripWire, Virtera, Visual WebGui, VMware, Web Age Solutions, WSO2, Xsigo Systems, Zeus Technology.
Platinum Sponsorships Sold-Out! - 100 Sponsors and Exhibitors Expected at the Santa Clara Convention Center
4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo, colocated with 7th International Virtualization Conference & Expo 2009, which will take place November 2-4, 2009, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Silicon Valley offers a number of sponsorship and exhibitor packages.
All platinum sponsorships were sold out by June 2009 and other sponsorship opportunities are expected to be sold out before the event date, and currently offered at a first-come first-served basis.
For sponsorship and exhibit opportunities please contact Cloud Computing Expo sales department at 201 802-3021 (events at sys-con.com).
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Internet of @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- MangoApps to Exhibit at Cloud Expo New York
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Practical WebRTC: From API to Solution
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Business Challenges Impacting Digital Transformation
- Stay Current on the Internet of Things
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- How to Get the Best From Virtual Employees
- Global Financial Firms Can Effectively Address Technology Risk Guidelines
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- MapR Technologies Announces Upcoming June Conferences
- More Mainstream Businesses Depend on Open Source
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- WSO2 Guest Speakers at WSO2Con Europe 2014 Will Examine Technology Developments and Best Practices Enabling the Connected Business
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Who Are The All-Time Heroes of i-Technology?
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- i-Technology Viewpoint: Attack of the Blogs
- Exclusive Q&A with Jeff Haynie, Co-Founder & CEO, Appcelerator
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ulitzer Names the World's 30 Most Influential Cloud Computing Bloggers
- Web 2.0 News and Wrapping Up "Real-World AJAX" Seminar